Nicki Minaj's Team Investigating Fake Concert
Rapper Nicki Minaj is taking legal action against promoters who allegedly "scammed" her fans with a fake concert in Michigan. The "Your Love" hitmaker was shocked when a devotee sent her a message on Twitter.com with a picture of a huge crowd queuing to see her perform a show at Michigan State University (MSU).
Minaj insisted she knew nothing about the gig and has vowed to track down those responsible and take them to court. In a series of 'tweets', she writes, "What is this I'm hearing about a MSU concert? Where and when is this concert supposed to be? I feel so bad 4 ppl (for people) who were scammed. For the record. I'm not doing any shows between now and the 22nd of October. Wen (sic) shows r (are) confirmed I'll let u guys know. I'm sorry."
"Wen (sic) I find out the person responsible for this MSU scam I'm putting their name on Twitter. Scamming college kids? Go to hell! Our legal teams are working. There are way more schools that were scammed. We are working to put an end to this. Thank you."
More Nicki Minaj News
- Pixar's Video Reveals Mind-Blowing Hidden Easter Eggs Throughout Their Movies
- Olivia Munn Reportedly Causes a Rift in Aaron Rodgers' Family
- Watch Fifth Harmony and Blake Shelton's Performances at 2017 People's Choice Awards
- Taryn Manning Is Not Leaving 'Orange Is the New Black', Despite Report
- Zayn Malik Shows Off New 'Love' Tattoo Amid Gigi Hadid Engagement Rumors
- Jennifer Lopez Spotted Cozying Up to Drake on Another Date
- Is Jared Leto Returning as Joker in New DC Movie?
- Listen to Big Sean's New Moody Track 'Halfway Off the Balcony'