Nicki Minaj's Team Investigating Fake Concert
Rapper Nicki Minaj is taking legal action against promoters who allegedly "scammed" her fans with a fake concert in Michigan. The "Your Love" hitmaker was shocked when a devotee sent her a message on Twitter.com with a picture of a huge crowd queuing to see her perform a show at Michigan State University (MSU).
Minaj insisted she knew nothing about the gig and has vowed to track down those responsible and take them to court. In a series of 'tweets', she writes, "What is this I'm hearing about a MSU concert? Where and when is this concert supposed to be? I feel so bad 4 ppl (for people) who were scammed. For the record. I'm not doing any shows between now and the 22nd of October. Wen (sic) shows r (are) confirmed I'll let u guys know. I'm sorry."
"Wen (sic) I find out the person responsible for this MSU scam I'm putting their name on Twitter. Scamming college kids? Go to hell! Our legal teams are working. There are way more schools that were scammed. We are working to put an end to this. Thank you."
More Nicki Minaj News
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park
- New Couple Alert! Brooklyn Beckham and Madison Beer Are Dating
- 'Gambit' Is Being Reworked Following Success of 'Deadpool' and 'Logan'
- Rob Kardashian Returns to Twitter to Post Photo of Daughter Dream
- 'Home Alone' Actor John Heard Dies at 72
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy