Nicki Minaj's Team Investigating Fake Concert
Rapper Nicki Minaj is taking legal action against promoters who allegedly "scammed" her fans with a fake concert in Michigan. The "Your Love" hitmaker was shocked when a devotee sent her a message on Twitter.com with a picture of a huge crowd queuing to see her perform a show at Michigan State University (MSU).
Minaj insisted she knew nothing about the gig and has vowed to track down those responsible and take them to court. In a series of 'tweets', she writes, "What is this I'm hearing about a MSU concert? Where and when is this concert supposed to be? I feel so bad 4 ppl (for people) who were scammed. For the record. I'm not doing any shows between now and the 22nd of October. Wen (sic) shows r (are) confirmed I'll let u guys know. I'm sorry."
"Wen (sic) I find out the person responsible for this MSU scam I'm putting their name on Twitter. Scamming college kids? Go to hell! Our legal teams are working. There are way more schools that were scammed. We are working to put an end to this. Thank you."
More Nicki Minaj News
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked