Nicki Minaj's Team Investigating Fake Concert
Rapper Nicki Minaj is taking legal action against promoters who allegedly "scammed" her fans with a fake concert in Michigan. The "Your Love" hitmaker was shocked when a devotee sent her a message on Twitter.com with a picture of a huge crowd queuing to see her perform a show at Michigan State University (MSU).
Minaj insisted she knew nothing about the gig and has vowed to track down those responsible and take them to court. In a series of 'tweets', she writes, "What is this I'm hearing about a MSU concert? Where and when is this concert supposed to be? I feel so bad 4 ppl (for people) who were scammed. For the record. I'm not doing any shows between now and the 22nd of October. Wen (sic) shows r (are) confirmed I'll let u guys know. I'm sorry."
"Wen (sic) I find out the person responsible for this MSU scam I'm putting their name on Twitter. Scamming college kids? Go to hell! Our legal teams are working. There are way more schools that were scammed. We are working to put an end to this. Thank you."
More Nicki Minaj News
- Another Dig at Zayn Malik? Listen to Little Mix's Catchy New Track 'You Gotta Not'
- Cuteness Overload! Chrissy Teigen Dresses Daughter Luna as Banana, Minnie Mouse and Others
- Daisy Ridley Responds to 'Sexist' Claims That Rey Is Mary Sue in 'The Force Awakens'
- Amber Heard Reportedly Dating a Musician After Johnny Depp Split. Who's Her New Man?
- NBC Announces Next Live Musical 'Bye Bye Birdie' Starring Jennifer Lopez
- Iggy Azalea's Former Fiance Nick Young Welcomes Baby No. 2 With His Other Ex
- Felicity Jones Leads the Rebel Alliance in New 'Rogue One: A Star Wars Story' Pic
- Is Mariah Carey's 'Close Relationship' With a Male Dancer to Blame for James Packer Split?