Nicki Minaj's Team Investigating Fake Concert
Rapper Nicki Minaj is taking legal action against promoters who allegedly "scammed" her fans with a fake concert in Michigan. The "Your Love" hitmaker was shocked when a devotee sent her a message on Twitter.com with a picture of a huge crowd queuing to see her perform a show at Michigan State University (MSU).
Minaj insisted she knew nothing about the gig and has vowed to track down those responsible and take them to court. In a series of 'tweets', she writes, "What is this I'm hearing about a MSU concert? Where and when is this concert supposed to be? I feel so bad 4 ppl (for people) who were scammed. For the record. I'm not doing any shows between now and the 22nd of October. Wen (sic) shows r (are) confirmed I'll let u guys know. I'm sorry."
"Wen (sic) I find out the person responsible for this MSU scam I'm putting their name on Twitter. Scamming college kids? Go to hell! Our legal teams are working. There are way more schools that were scammed. We are working to put an end to this. Thank you."
More Nicki Minaj News
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger
- Meet the Ravagers From 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'