Ben Folds and Nick Hornby to Perform for AIDS Charity
The music world's new odd couple, Ben Folds and Nick Hornby, are to perform their first show together to raise funds for low-income AIDS victims. Singer/songwriter Folds and the British author recently teamed up to record a new album, "Lonely Avenue", together.
And now the pair is taking the collaboration to the stage for the first time - they'll perform at New York's Housing Works Bookstore Cafe next month for the fourth installment of SPIN magazine's Liner Notes series, which unites authors and musicians.
All proceeds from the show will benefit Housing Works, a charity organization that offers help to homeless and low-income victims of HIV/AIDS and their families. The duo's album will be released on September 28.
- 'The Purge' Heading to TV as 'Interwoven Anthology'
- Cashmere Cat Releases New Single 'Trust Nobody' Ft. Selena Gomez
- Rob Kardashian Regrets Tweeting Kylie Jenner's Number: 'It Was Miscommunication'
- Kristen Stewart Spooked by Ghost in 'Personal Shopper' Trailer
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reach Temporary Custody Deal That Includes Family Counseling
- Fifth Harmony's Ally Brooke Falls After Ambushed by Fan on Stage
- Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds Welcome Their Second Child
- Producer Says Daniel Craig Is Still the 'First Choice' for Next James Bond Movie