Pics: Madonna, Lourdes and Taylor Momsen Hit Pink Carpet for Material Girl Launching
Madonna and her rocker-chic daughter Lourdes Ciccone hit the Macy's pink carpet in New York on Wednesday evening, September 22 to promote their clothing line. The pair has collaborated on the new Material Girl collection, which will be available in the store this autumn, and Madonna told reporters she's very proud of what her teenage daughter has helped her create.
She says, "She has a good sense of style and I think we complement each other... I'm very proud." Lourdes adds, "There's definitely clashes but it all works out because she has great style."
The teen, dressed in a Joan Jett-like leather jacket, admits that like most young girls, she worships her mum's style, but she can no longer walk in her shoes - literally. Lourdes explains, "It's so annoying because my feet skipped her shoe size."
Taylor Momsen who appears on the ads of the clothing line was also spotted coming to the event.
More Madonna News
- Benedict Cumberbatch Interviews Tom Hiddleston and Refuses to Ask Him About Taylor Swift
- Kim Kardashian's Prankster Attacked Her Because She's So Fake
- Lifetime's Britney Spears Biopic: Here's First Look at Nathan Keyes as Justin Timberlake
- Johnny Depp and Michelle Pfeiffer Eyed to Join 'Murder on the Orient Express'
- Selena Gomez Is Queen of Instagram, Becomes the First Person to Reach 100M Followers
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reportedly Planning a 'Secret Wedding' to Nina Agdal
- Listen to Juicy J's New Single 'Ballin' Feat. Kanye West
- 'Black Panther' Casts 'Person of Interest' Alum Winston Duke as Villainous Man-Ape