Pics: Madonna, Lourdes and Taylor Momsen Hit Pink Carpet for Material Girl Launching
Madonna and her rocker-chic daughter Lourdes Ciccone hit the Macy's pink carpet in New York on Wednesday evening, September 22 to promote their clothing line. The pair has collaborated on the new Material Girl collection, which will be available in the store this autumn, and Madonna told reporters she's very proud of what her teenage daughter has helped her create.
She says, "She has a good sense of style and I think we complement each other... I'm very proud." Lourdes adds, "There's definitely clashes but it all works out because she has great style."
The teen, dressed in a Joan Jett-like leather jacket, admits that like most young girls, she worships her mum's style, but she can no longer walk in her shoes - literally. Lourdes explains, "It's so annoying because my feet skipped her shoe size."
Taylor Momsen who appears on the ads of the clothing line was also spotted coming to the event.
- Pressed About Gay Cover-Up Rumor, Here's How Will Smith Reacts
- Bryan Singer Confirms 'Legion' Will 'Relate' to Future 'X-Men' Movies
- Demi Lovato's Reportedly Dating UFC's Luke Rockhold
- Do You Ever Find Group Chat Annoying? Kerry Washington Perfectly Portrays It in Fake Movie Trailer
- Ellie Goulding Releases 'Still Falling for You' Video From 'Bridget Jones's Baby'
- So, This Is Apparently Why Jennifer Lopez Broke Up With Casper Smart
- Helen Mirren in Talks to Join New 'Nutcracker' Movie, Sarah Paulson Eying a Role in 'Ocean's Eight'
- Young Thug's 'No, My Name Is Jeffery' Album Cover Sparks Hilarious Memes