Pics: Madonna, Lourdes and Taylor Momsen Hit Pink Carpet for Material Girl Launching
Madonna and her rocker-chic daughter Lourdes Ciccone hit the Macy's pink carpet in New York on Wednesday evening, September 22 to promote their clothing line. The pair has collaborated on the new Material Girl collection, which will be available in the store this autumn, and Madonna told reporters she's very proud of what her teenage daughter has helped her create.
She says, "She has a good sense of style and I think we complement each other... I'm very proud." Lourdes adds, "There's definitely clashes but it all works out because she has great style."
The teen, dressed in a Joan Jett-like leather jacket, admits that like most young girls, she worships her mum's style, but she can no longer walk in her shoes - literally. Lourdes explains, "It's so annoying because my feet skipped her shoe size."
Taylor Momsen who appears on the ads of the clothing line was also spotted coming to the event.
More Madonna News
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'
- Drake Hints at Releasing New Music on His 30th Birthday. Get Details on His Celebration
- Blac Chyna Pokes Fun at Her Pregnancy Curves, Compares Herself to a Pokemon
- Amy Adams and Jake Gyllenhaal's Love Turns to Hatred in 'Nocturnal Animals' First Full Trailer
- Jay-Z and Beyonce Are Both Upset With 'Nut Job' Kanye West Following His Rant
- Justin Bieber Scolds Concertgoers for Screaming at Manchester Show