Pics: Madonna, Lourdes and Taylor Momsen Hit Pink Carpet for Material Girl Launching
Madonna and her rocker-chic daughter Lourdes Ciccone hit the Macy's pink carpet in New York on Wednesday evening, September 22 to promote their clothing line. The pair has collaborated on the new Material Girl collection, which will be available in the store this autumn, and Madonna told reporters she's very proud of what her teenage daughter has helped her create.
She says, "She has a good sense of style and I think we complement each other... I'm very proud." Lourdes adds, "There's definitely clashes but it all works out because she has great style."
The teen, dressed in a Joan Jett-like leather jacket, admits that like most young girls, she worships her mum's style, but she can no longer walk in her shoes - literally. Lourdes explains, "It's so annoying because my feet skipped her shoe size."
Taylor Momsen who appears on the ads of the clothing line was also spotted coming to the event.
More Madonna News
- Priscilla Presley's Taking Care of Lisa Marie Presley's Twin Girls Amid Nasty Custody Battle
- Pregnant Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Covers Baby Bump in Trench Coat on Lunch Date With Jason Statham
- Fergie Shows Off Pert Derriere in Cheeky Instagram Picture
- George Clooney Finally Opens Up About Amal's Pregnancy
- Adele Named Top Music Legend of the Future
- Taron Egerton Is Seen Filming 'Robin Hood: Origins' in Croatia
- Possible 'Jurassic World 2' Plot Details Revealed
- 'Sherlock' Could Get Axed, Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman's Busy Schedules Are to Blame