Pics: Madonna, Lourdes and Taylor Momsen Hit Pink Carpet for Material Girl Launching
Madonna and her rocker-chic daughter Lourdes Ciccone hit the Macy's pink carpet in New York on Wednesday evening, September 22 to promote their clothing line. The pair has collaborated on the new Material Girl collection, which will be available in the store this autumn, and Madonna told reporters she's very proud of what her teenage daughter has helped her create.
She says, "She has a good sense of style and I think we complement each other... I'm very proud." Lourdes adds, "There's definitely clashes but it all works out because she has great style."
The teen, dressed in a Joan Jett-like leather jacket, admits that like most young girls, she worships her mum's style, but she can no longer walk in her shoes - literally. Lourdes explains, "It's so annoying because my feet skipped her shoe size."
Taylor Momsen who appears on the ads of the clothing line was also spotted coming to the event.
More Madonna News
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding