Vinny Guadagnino of 'Jersey Shore' Offered $30,000 to Bare All for Playgirl
"Jersey Shore" star Vinny Guadagnino has been offered $30,000 to bare all for Playgirl. The deal comes a day after castmate Jeni Farley, aka J-Woww, was offered $400,000 to take her clothes off for Playboy. Playgirl spokeswoman Danielle Nardicio tells Life & Style magazine, "We would offer Vinny $30,000 plus a portion of the proceeds."
The stars of "Jersey Shore" already wrapped up the filming of season 3. Earlier this month, the cast including Snooki, Sammi, Ronnie and DJ Pauly D were seen moving out of their temporary residence in Seaside Heights, New Jersey to head for their own ways. Later on, they did some promotional appearances including doing an interview with Mario Lopez for "Extra".
Beside busy with the show's promo, one of its cast The Situation is currently competing on "Dancing with the Stars", partnering with Karina Smirnoff.
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars