Vinny Guadagnino of 'Jersey Shore' Offered $30,000 to Bare All for Playgirl
"Jersey Shore" star Vinny Guadagnino has been offered $30,000 to bare all for Playgirl. The deal comes a day after castmate Jeni Farley, aka J-Woww, was offered $400,000 to take her clothes off for Playboy. Playgirl spokeswoman Danielle Nardicio tells Life & Style magazine, "We would offer Vinny $30,000 plus a portion of the proceeds."
The stars of "Jersey Shore" already wrapped up the filming of season 3. Earlier this month, the cast including Snooki, Sammi, Ronnie and DJ Pauly D were seen moving out of their temporary residence in Seaside Heights, New Jersey to head for their own ways. Later on, they did some promotional appearances including doing an interview with Mario Lopez for "Extra".
Beside busy with the show's promo, one of its cast The Situation is currently competing on "Dancing with the Stars", partnering with Karina Smirnoff.
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs
- Nicole Kidman Says She Was Too Young When She Married Tom Cruise
- Watch Trailer for 30 Seconds to Mars' 'Camp Mars: The Concert Film'
- Britney Spears Sucks Helium and Hilariously Sings a Taylor Swift Hit
- 'Twin Peaks' Debuts Extended Chilling Teaser Featuring Familiar Tune