Vinny Guadagnino of 'Jersey Shore' Offered $30,000 to Bare All for Playgirl
"Jersey Shore" star Vinny Guadagnino has been offered $30,000 to bare all for Playgirl. The deal comes a day after castmate Jeni Farley, aka J-Woww, was offered $400,000 to take her clothes off for Playboy. Playgirl spokeswoman Danielle Nardicio tells Life & Style magazine, "We would offer Vinny $30,000 plus a portion of the proceeds."
The stars of "Jersey Shore" already wrapped up the filming of season 3. Earlier this month, the cast including Snooki, Sammi, Ronnie and DJ Pauly D were seen moving out of their temporary residence in Seaside Heights, New Jersey to head for their own ways. Later on, they did some promotional appearances including doing an interview with Mario Lopez for "Extra".
Beside busy with the show's promo, one of its cast The Situation is currently competing on "Dancing with the Stars", partnering with Karina Smirnoff.
- You Won't Believe How Much Mila Kunis Spent on Her Wedding Ring
- Matt Damon Fights Monsters in Epic Trailer for 'The Great Wall'
- 'Sesame Street' Fires Three Longtime Cast Members
- Find Out Which Joe Jonas' Famous Exes He Would Like to 'Shag, Marry and Kill'
- Cameron Diaz and Benji Madden's Baby Struggles Reportedly Cause Marriage Problems
- Andrew Garfield Is World War II Hero in First 'Hacksaw Ridge' Trailer
- 'Scream Queens' Adds Jerry O'Connell in Mystery Role
- Troian Bellisario Has Harsh Words for Both Kim Kardashian and Taylor Swift