Vinny Guadagnino of 'Jersey Shore' Offered $30,000 to Bare All for Playgirl
"Jersey Shore" star Vinny Guadagnino has been offered $30,000 to bare all for Playgirl. The deal comes a day after castmate Jeni Farley, aka J-Woww, was offered $400,000 to take her clothes off for Playboy. Playgirl spokeswoman Danielle Nardicio tells Life & Style magazine, "We would offer Vinny $30,000 plus a portion of the proceeds."
The stars of "Jersey Shore" already wrapped up the filming of season 3. Earlier this month, the cast including Snooki, Sammi, Ronnie and DJ Pauly D were seen moving out of their temporary residence in Seaside Heights, New Jersey to head for their own ways. Later on, they did some promotional appearances including doing an interview with Mario Lopez for "Extra".
Beside busy with the show's promo, one of its cast The Situation is currently competing on "Dancing with the Stars", partnering with Karina Smirnoff.
- Rihanna Accused of Disrespecting Queen Elizabeth
- Ireland Baldwin Celebrates Earth Day by Going Topless - See the Pic!
- Dan Stevens Is Open to Another 'Beauty and the Beast' Film
- Jealous Kim Kardashian Planning to Outshine Beyonce by Getting Pregnant Again
- Watch Lady GaGa's Emotional Tribute to Cancer-Stricken Friend During Coachella Performance
- Rob Kardashian's Not Ready to Give Up on His 'Unhealthy' Relationship With Blac Chyna
- New Photo of 'Once Upon a Time' Musical Episode Gives First Look at the Groom
- Mel B's Ex Stephen Belafonte Begs Her for Money