Vinny Guadagnino of 'Jersey Shore' Offered $30,000 to Bare All for Playgirl
"Jersey Shore" star Vinny Guadagnino has been offered $30,000 to bare all for Playgirl. The deal comes a day after castmate Jeni Farley, aka J-Woww, was offered $400,000 to take her clothes off for Playboy. Playgirl spokeswoman Danielle Nardicio tells Life & Style magazine, "We would offer Vinny $30,000 plus a portion of the proceeds."
The stars of "Jersey Shore" already wrapped up the filming of season 3. Earlier this month, the cast including Snooki, Sammi, Ronnie and DJ Pauly D were seen moving out of their temporary residence in Seaside Heights, New Jersey to head for their own ways. Later on, they did some promotional appearances including doing an interview with Mario Lopez for "Extra".
Beside busy with the show's promo, one of its cast The Situation is currently competing on "Dancing with the Stars", partnering with Karina Smirnoff.
- New 'Finding Dory' Trailer: Meet the Younger Version of Dory
- Teen Choice Awards 2016: Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber Lead Music Nominees
- Is Nicki Minaj the Reason Drake Can't Fully Commit to Rihanna?
- Teen Choice Awards 2016: 'Pretty Little Liars' and 'Vampire Diaries' Dominate TV Nominations
- Kim Kardashian Celebrates 2nd Wedding Anniversary With Kanye West in Italy
- Jason Derulo Splits From Girlfriend Daphne Joy
- Twitter Users Are Begging Marvel to Give Captain America a Boyfriend
- Amy Schumer Blasts Body Shaming 'Trolls': 'I Think I Look Strong and Healthy'