Kate Walsh to Auction Her Lady GaGa-Tribute Sushi Dress
Actress Kate Walsh has auctioned off the sushi and sashimi dress she wore on "The Tonight Show with Jay Leno" to raise awareness for marine conservation. The star donned the fishy dress as a tribute to Lady GaGa, who famously wore a red-meat gown at the MTV Video Music Awards, when she appeared on Jay Leno's late-night show last week.
Walsh had her assistants cover a little black dress with raw fish, and shaded her eyes with GaGa-inspired glasses made from Tamago - a Japanese-style omelet. She completed the edible ensemble with a ring made from a sushi roll and prawns strapped to her Louis Vuitton stilettos.
The whole ensemble was snapped up by a fan in Ithaca, New York. She says, "We did a little sweepstakes contest on Twitter and we have a winner... It's for one of my charities - Oceana. I did this to really keep people thinking about sustainable seafood. When you go out to have sushi, definitely do not eat the blue fin tuna... You can check and see what's in seafood before you order."
- Henry Cavill Addresses 'Justice League' 'Mustache Fiasco' With Hilarious Instagram Post
- Was '4:44' Album Title Inspired by Jay-Z and Solange's Elevator Fight?
- Sean Spicer Eyed for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 25
- Paris Hilton Poses Half-Naked in Her Panties. See the Sexy Pic!
- Jennifer Aniston 'Humiliates' Jason Bateman at His Hollywood Walk of Fame Ceremony
- Warwick Davis Lands Role in 'Star Wars' Han Solo Movie
- Angelina Jolie Dishes on Brad Pitt Divorce and Bell's Palsy Diagnosis in New Honest Interview
- 'DC's Legends of Tomorrow': Find Out Who Will Play Season 3 Villain Kuasa