Kate Walsh to Auction Her Lady GaGa-Tribute Sushi Dress
Actress Kate Walsh has auctioned off the sushi and sashimi dress she wore on "The Tonight Show with Jay Leno" to raise awareness for marine conservation. The star donned the fishy dress as a tribute to Lady GaGa, who famously wore a red-meat gown at the MTV Video Music Awards, when she appeared on Jay Leno's late-night show last week.
Walsh had her assistants cover a little black dress with raw fish, and shaded her eyes with GaGa-inspired glasses made from Tamago - a Japanese-style omelet. She completed the edible ensemble with a ring made from a sushi roll and prawns strapped to her Louis Vuitton stilettos.
The whole ensemble was snapped up by a fan in Ithaca, New York. She says, "We did a little sweepstakes contest on Twitter and we have a winner... It's for one of my charities - Oceana. I did this to really keep people thinking about sustainable seafood. When you go out to have sushi, definitely do not eat the blue fin tuna... You can check and see what's in seafood before you order."
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival