Kate Walsh to Auction Her Lady GaGa-Tribute Sushi Dress
Actress Kate Walsh has auctioned off the sushi and sashimi dress she wore on "The Tonight Show with Jay Leno" to raise awareness for marine conservation. The star donned the fishy dress as a tribute to Lady GaGa, who famously wore a red-meat gown at the MTV Video Music Awards, when she appeared on Jay Leno's late-night show last week.
Walsh had her assistants cover a little black dress with raw fish, and shaded her eyes with GaGa-inspired glasses made from Tamago - a Japanese-style omelet. She completed the edible ensemble with a ring made from a sushi roll and prawns strapped to her Louis Vuitton stilettos.
The whole ensemble was snapped up by a fan in Ithaca, New York. She says, "We did a little sweepstakes contest on Twitter and we have a winner... It's for one of my charities - Oceana. I did this to really keep people thinking about sustainable seafood. When you go out to have sushi, definitely do not eat the blue fin tuna... You can check and see what's in seafood before you order."
- 'DWTS' Pro Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Expecting First Child, but Something Upset Them
- Ben Affleck Gives Jennifer Garner 11-Carat Diamond Ahead of Their Anniversary - Is It True?
- Iggy Azalea Teases Collaboration With Zedd After Pushing Back Her Album's Release
- Kanye West Ready to Take Legal Action if Sex Tapes Leak
- Yikes! Kendall and Kylie Jenner Reportedly in 'Bizarre Love Triangle' With Scott Disick
- New 'Luke Cage' Set Photos Reveal Villain Diamondback
- Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson's Marriage Reportedly Crumbles. Here's the Truth
- Prince Hated the Idea of Appearing in a Music Video With Madonna