Kate Walsh to Auction Her Lady GaGa-Tribute Sushi Dress
Actress Kate Walsh has auctioned off the sushi and sashimi dress she wore on "The Tonight Show with Jay Leno" to raise awareness for marine conservation. The star donned the fishy dress as a tribute to Lady GaGa, who famously wore a red-meat gown at the MTV Video Music Awards, when she appeared on Jay Leno's late-night show last week.
Walsh had her assistants cover a little black dress with raw fish, and shaded her eyes with GaGa-inspired glasses made from Tamago - a Japanese-style omelet. She completed the edible ensemble with a ring made from a sushi roll and prawns strapped to her Louis Vuitton stilettos.
The whole ensemble was snapped up by a fan in Ithaca, New York. She says, "We did a little sweepstakes contest on Twitter and we have a winner... It's for one of my charities - Oceana. I did this to really keep people thinking about sustainable seafood. When you go out to have sushi, definitely do not eat the blue fin tuna... You can check and see what's in seafood before you order."
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie