Kate Walsh to Auction Her Lady GaGa-Tribute Sushi Dress
Actress Kate Walsh has auctioned off the sushi and sashimi dress she wore on "The Tonight Show with Jay Leno" to raise awareness for marine conservation. The star donned the fishy dress as a tribute to Lady GaGa, who famously wore a red-meat gown at the MTV Video Music Awards, when she appeared on Jay Leno's late-night show last week.
Walsh had her assistants cover a little black dress with raw fish, and shaded her eyes with GaGa-inspired glasses made from Tamago - a Japanese-style omelet. She completed the edible ensemble with a ring made from a sushi roll and prawns strapped to her Louis Vuitton stilettos.
The whole ensemble was snapped up by a fan in Ithaca, New York. She says, "We did a little sweepstakes contest on Twitter and we have a winner... It's for one of my charities - Oceana. I did this to really keep people thinking about sustainable seafood. When you go out to have sushi, definitely do not eat the blue fin tuna... You can check and see what's in seafood before you order."
- Watch Danny Brown's Graphic Video for 'Ain't It Funny', Directed by Jonah Hill
- 'DWTS': After Alleged Diva Behavior, Nancy Kerrigan Now Threatens to Quit the Show
- Prince's Ex-Wife Reveals Devastating Addiction and Secret Overdoses Before His Tragic Death
- Casey Affleck Is a White-Sheeted Ghost in 'A Ghost Story' First Trailer
- Drake Postpones Amsterdam Concert Due to Extreme Food Poisoning
- Watch Lorde's Sweet 'Green Light' Remix About Creme Eggs
- Cheryl and Liam Payne Planning an 'Intimate Quickie Wedding' After Welcoming Their Son
- Steamy Photos of 'Supergirl' Stars Melissa Benoist and Chris Wood Confirm Their Romance