Miley Cyrus on Living With Liam Hemsworth Rumors: I'm Not Living With Anybody
Miley Cyrus has personally addressed reports she's living with her boyfriend Liam Hemsworth following the pair's recent reconciliation by taking to the Internet and speaking to fans directly. The actress/singer called off the romance with the Aussie in August, but the couple was recently spotted kissing and cuddling during multiple days out in Los Angeles - and reports subsequently surfaced alleging the pair had moved in together.
A representative for Cyrus has already dismissed the claims, and on Wednesday the star posted a video on YouTube to address the chat about her love life. And she was keen to make sure the rumors about the reconciliation didn't get out of control, stressing "No, I'm not engaged. No, I'm not getting engaged anytime soon... Miley doesn't need to do anything but sit and chill and enjoy life."
"I don't need any type of commitment... I'm not living with anybody. That, I think, is a rumor that's been going on since I got my very first boyfriend ever. I live at home. I don't want people to think I'm trying to get married any time soon. I'm way too driven right now. First of all, I'm only 17, ridiculous."
Cyrus also addressed reports she was considering plastic surgery to enhance her breasts, saying "No, I don't want a boob job."
Miley Cyrus Talking About 'Everything':
More Miley Cyrus News
- Britney Spears Mispronounces Tinashe's Name During Onstage Performance
- Tegan and Sara Release 'Miami Vice'-Inspired 'Dying to Know' Video
- Seth Meyers Will End 2016 With Jennifer Lawrence, Arnold Schwarzenegger and More
- Liam Payne Blasts Louis Walsh for Dissing His Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl
- Demi Moore Annoys Mila Kunis for 'Butting in' After Birth of Her Son With Ashton Kutcher
- Get Sneak Peeks of Daredevil and Jessica Jones' Encounter in New 'Defenders' Set Photos
- Find Out Liam Payne's Big Plan to Propose to Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl
- Tom Hanks, Piers Morgan, Donald Trump and More Mourn the Death of Space Legend John Glenn