Miley Cyrus on Living With Liam Hemsworth Rumors: I'm Not Living With Anybody
Miley Cyrus has personally addressed reports she's living with her boyfriend Liam Hemsworth following the pair's recent reconciliation by taking to the Internet and speaking to fans directly. The actress/singer called off the romance with the Aussie in August, but the couple was recently spotted kissing and cuddling during multiple days out in Los Angeles - and reports subsequently surfaced alleging the pair had moved in together.
A representative for Cyrus has already dismissed the claims, and on Wednesday the star posted a video on YouTube to address the chat about her love life. And she was keen to make sure the rumors about the reconciliation didn't get out of control, stressing "No, I'm not engaged. No, I'm not getting engaged anytime soon... Miley doesn't need to do anything but sit and chill and enjoy life."
"I don't need any type of commitment... I'm not living with anybody. That, I think, is a rumor that's been going on since I got my very first boyfriend ever. I live at home. I don't want people to think I'm trying to get married any time soon. I'm way too driven right now. First of all, I'm only 17, ridiculous."
Cyrus also addressed reports she was considering plastic surgery to enhance her breasts, saying "No, I don't want a boob job."
Miley Cyrus Talking About 'Everything':
More Miley Cyrus News
- Nick Cannon Is Still Close to Ex Mariah Carey but Says They're Not Sleeping Together
- Janet Jackson Is Swaying at Bruno Mars' Concert After Split
- Disney Star Michael Mantenuto Found Dead at 35 of Gunshot Wound
- Caitlyn Jenner Is Livid at Kris Jenner, Says She Barely Gets Money From 'KUWTK'
- Paranoid Travis Scott Fears Kylie Jenner Is Just Using Him to Get Revenge on Tyga
- Park Bom Flaunts Backside in Skimpy Swimsuit
- Watch Fall Out Boy's Bizarre Clip for 'Young and Menace'
- Barack Obama Disses Donald Trump's Tweeting Habit