Kim Kardashian: Botox Just Wasn't Necessary for Me
Kim Kardashian has turned her back on Botox after upsetting fans by signing up for a shot on her reality TV show. The Los Angeles-based socialite admits she was inundated with emails and correspondence after airing a recent Botox session on "Keeping Up with the Kardashians", in which she "freaked out" after a cosmetic jab left her looking bruised and puffy.
She says, "I've been getting lots of emails and comments regarding the Botox episode of 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians', so I wanted to address this today to clear some things up. On the show you saw I had some bruising around my eyes after the procedure, which is totally natural, but because I hadn't looked into the side effects, I freaked out."
"I am not against Botox, and I would never judge anyone else for getting any kind of surgical or non-surgical procedure, but I think when you're young there are other ways you can look after your skin, and some amazing products on the market. Botox just wasn't necessary for me at this age."
More Kim Kardashian News
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7