Kim Kardashian: Botox Just Wasn't Necessary for Me
Kim Kardashian has turned her back on Botox after upsetting fans by signing up for a shot on her reality TV show. The Los Angeles-based socialite admits she was inundated with emails and correspondence after airing a recent Botox session on "Keeping Up with the Kardashians", in which she "freaked out" after a cosmetic jab left her looking bruised and puffy.
She says, "I've been getting lots of emails and comments regarding the Botox episode of 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians', so I wanted to address this today to clear some things up. On the show you saw I had some bruising around my eyes after the procedure, which is totally natural, but because I hadn't looked into the side effects, I freaked out."
"I am not against Botox, and I would never judge anyone else for getting any kind of surgical or non-surgical procedure, but I think when you're young there are other ways you can look after your skin, and some amazing products on the market. Botox just wasn't necessary for me at this age."
More Kim Kardashian News
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie
- Mila Kunis Shows Impressive Post-Baby Body After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri