Kim Kardashian: Botox Just Wasn't Necessary for Me
Kim Kardashian has turned her back on Botox after upsetting fans by signing up for a shot on her reality TV show. The Los Angeles-based socialite admits she was inundated with emails and correspondence after airing a recent Botox session on "Keeping Up with the Kardashians", in which she "freaked out" after a cosmetic jab left her looking bruised and puffy.
She says, "I've been getting lots of emails and comments regarding the Botox episode of 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians', so I wanted to address this today to clear some things up. On the show you saw I had some bruising around my eyes after the procedure, which is totally natural, but because I hadn't looked into the side effects, I freaked out."
"I am not against Botox, and I would never judge anyone else for getting any kind of surgical or non-surgical procedure, but I think when you're young there are other ways you can look after your skin, and some amazing products on the market. Botox just wasn't necessary for me at this age."
More Kim Kardashian News
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover
- Is It Really Over? Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Have Been Living Separately for Months
- Mariah Carey's Split From James Packer Could Ruin Her E! Reality Series
- 'Deadpool 2' Circling 'John Wick' Helmer David Leitch
- Here Are the Pricey Items Tyga Wants From Kylie as Birthday Gifts
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Girls Get Matching Rings and Tattoos to Mark the End of Filming
- Beyonce 'Never Genuinely Liked' Kim and That's Why Their Husbands' Feud Happens
- Jeremy Irons Reveals 'The Batman' Starts Filming Next Summer, Promises 'More of Alfred'