Kim Kardashian: Botox Just Wasn't Necessary for Me
Kim Kardashian has turned her back on Botox after upsetting fans by signing up for a shot on her reality TV show. The Los Angeles-based socialite admits she was inundated with emails and correspondence after airing a recent Botox session on "Keeping Up with the Kardashians", in which she "freaked out" after a cosmetic jab left her looking bruised and puffy.
She says, "I've been getting lots of emails and comments regarding the Botox episode of 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians', so I wanted to address this today to clear some things up. On the show you saw I had some bruising around my eyes after the procedure, which is totally natural, but because I hadn't looked into the side effects, I freaked out."
"I am not against Botox, and I would never judge anyone else for getting any kind of surgical or non-surgical procedure, but I think when you're young there are other ways you can look after your skin, and some amazing products on the market. Botox just wasn't necessary for me at this age."
More Kim Kardashian News
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding