Kim Kardashian: Botox Just Wasn't Necessary for Me
Kim Kardashian has turned her back on Botox after upsetting fans by signing up for a shot on her reality TV show. The Los Angeles-based socialite admits she was inundated with emails and correspondence after airing a recent Botox session on "Keeping Up with the Kardashians", in which she "freaked out" after a cosmetic jab left her looking bruised and puffy.
She says, "I've been getting lots of emails and comments regarding the Botox episode of 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians', so I wanted to address this today to clear some things up. On the show you saw I had some bruising around my eyes after the procedure, which is totally natural, but because I hadn't looked into the side effects, I freaked out."
"I am not against Botox, and I would never judge anyone else for getting any kind of surgical or non-surgical procedure, but I think when you're young there are other ways you can look after your skin, and some amazing products on the market. Botox just wasn't necessary for me at this age."
More Kim Kardashian News
- 'The Flash' Season 3 Finale Confirms the Twisted Theory, Reveals Real Victim
- Scott Disick Hoping for 'Awkward Run-In' With Kourtney Kardashian During Outing With Bella Thorne
- 'American Crime Story': Get Official First Look at Penelope Cruz as Donatella Versace
- Hollywood Mourns the Death of James Bond Star Roger Moore
- Bye 'KUWTK'! Kim Kardashian Is Focusing on Her New Show 'Glam Masters'
- Report: Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Are Getting Serious
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Are Spotted on Movie Date in Chicago
- Mac Miller Wants to Cancel His Tour to Be by Ariana Grande's Side After Concert Bombing