Romantic Mark Ronson Loves the Idea of Marriage
Superproducer Mark Ronson wants to put his Lothario reputation behind him for good - he's keen to settle down and wed his actress girlfriend Josephine de La Baume. The Grammy winner started dating the French star in 2009 and the pair staged a fake wedding for a Jalouse magazine photo shoot soon afterwards.
But Ronson admits he'd love to get married for real - and he's adamant he makes a good partner. He tells Britain's Grazia magazine, "It's not the thought of the wedding - though that's nice. It's just the idea of marrying someone you really, really love that you just want to share that with."
"I think I'm fairly romantic. But then having a French girlfriend automatically sets the bar to a whole new level. I'm certainly not perfect. Nobody is. In every great relationship you have two people that really care about each other and, inevitably, they can wind each other up in ways that no one is capable of. That's what love is. I'm not saying it has to be either making love or breaking dishes across the kitchen but, yeah... I think I'm a pretty good boyfriend."
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding