Romantic Mark Ronson Loves the Idea of Marriage
Superproducer Mark Ronson wants to put his Lothario reputation behind him for good - he's keen to settle down and wed his actress girlfriend Josephine de La Baume. The Grammy winner started dating the French star in 2009 and the pair staged a fake wedding for a Jalouse magazine photo shoot soon afterwards.
But Ronson admits he'd love to get married for real - and he's adamant he makes a good partner. He tells Britain's Grazia magazine, "It's not the thought of the wedding - though that's nice. It's just the idea of marrying someone you really, really love that you just want to share that with."
"I think I'm fairly romantic. But then having a French girlfriend automatically sets the bar to a whole new level. I'm certainly not perfect. Nobody is. In every great relationship you have two people that really care about each other and, inevitably, they can wind each other up in ways that no one is capable of. That's what love is. I'm not saying it has to be either making love or breaking dishes across the kitchen but, yeah... I think I'm a pretty good boyfriend."
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West
- 'Game of Thrones' 6.07 Preview: More Unexpected Returns