Ne-Yo Hunting Ice Cream Late Night for Pregnant Girlfriend
R&B singer Ne-Yo is already suffering sleepless nights as he prepares for fatherhood - his pregnant girlfriend often sends him out in the dead of night to search for ice cream. The "So Sick" star is expecting his first child with Monyetta Shaw in January 2011 and he is fast learning to deal with her mood swings and food cravings as her pregnancy continues.
And Ne-Yo admits he frequently has to get out of bed in the early hours of the morning when Shaw suddenly decides she wants a sweet treat. He tells the New York Daily News, "I'm learning that pregnant women like to cry a lot... and yell for no reason whatsoever."
He adds, "You just have to let that happen. If it's ice cream at three o'clock in the morning, you have to get up and go get her the ice cream."
- Salma Hayek Suggests Donald Trump Tried to Manipulate Her Into Agreeing on a Date
- 'Doctor Strange' Actor Benedict Wong Confirmed for 'Avengers: Infinity Wars'
- Leonardo DiCaprio Had Another Near-Death Experience While Diving in the Galapagos
- Listen to Sia's 3 New Tracks From 'This Is Acting' Deluxe Version
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 7 Set Pics: First Look at Kit Harington in Full Costume
- Donald Glover Officially Cast as Young Lando Calrissian in 'Han Solo' Movie
- Perrie Edwards Was Left Homeless After Nasty Split From Zayn Malik
- Azealia Banks Pens Apology Letter to Zayn Malik