Ne-Yo Hunting Ice Cream Late Night for Pregnant Girlfriend
R&B singer Ne-Yo is already suffering sleepless nights as he prepares for fatherhood - his pregnant girlfriend often sends him out in the dead of night to search for ice cream. The "So Sick" star is expecting his first child with Monyetta Shaw in January 2011 and he is fast learning to deal with her mood swings and food cravings as her pregnancy continues.
And Ne-Yo admits he frequently has to get out of bed in the early hours of the morning when Shaw suddenly decides she wants a sweet treat. He tells the New York Daily News, "I'm learning that pregnant women like to cry a lot... and yell for no reason whatsoever."
He adds, "You just have to let that happen. If it's ice cream at three o'clock in the morning, you have to get up and go get her the ice cream."
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March