Ne-Yo Hunting Ice Cream Late Night for Pregnant Girlfriend
R&B singer Ne-Yo is already suffering sleepless nights as he prepares for fatherhood - his pregnant girlfriend often sends him out in the dead of night to search for ice cream. The "So Sick" star is expecting his first child with Monyetta Shaw in January 2011 and he is fast learning to deal with her mood swings and food cravings as her pregnancy continues.
And Ne-Yo admits he frequently has to get out of bed in the early hours of the morning when Shaw suddenly decides she wants a sweet treat. He tells the New York Daily News, "I'm learning that pregnant women like to cry a lot... and yell for no reason whatsoever."
He adds, "You just have to let that happen. If it's ice cream at three o'clock in the morning, you have to get up and go get her the ice cream."
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars