Ne-Yo Hunting Ice Cream Late Night for Pregnant Girlfriend
R&B singer Ne-Yo is already suffering sleepless nights as he prepares for fatherhood - his pregnant girlfriend often sends him out in the dead of night to search for ice cream. The "So Sick" star is expecting his first child with Monyetta Shaw in January 2011 and he is fast learning to deal with her mood swings and food cravings as her pregnancy continues.
And Ne-Yo admits he frequently has to get out of bed in the early hours of the morning when Shaw suddenly decides she wants a sweet treat. He tells the New York Daily News, "I'm learning that pregnant women like to cry a lot... and yell for no reason whatsoever."
He adds, "You just have to let that happen. If it's ice cream at three o'clock in the morning, you have to get up and go get her the ice cream."
- 'Pitch Perfect 3' Release Pushed Back to Winter 2017
- Amber Heard Claims Police Lie About Finding No Evidence to Protect Johnny Depp
- 'Mary Poppins Returns' Gets Christmas Release Date and Official Synopsis
- Khloe Kardashian Cozying Up to Odell Beckham Jr. at Drake's Memorial Day Party
- Keira Knightley Defended by Directors and Fellow Stars After John Carney Trashed Her
- Jena Malone and Boyfriend Welcome Baby Boy - Meet Baby Ode!
- 'Shield' Actor Michael Jace Convicted of Second-Degree Murder for Shooting His Wife
- First Look at Harry, Ginny and Albus in 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child'