Ne-Yo Hunting Ice Cream Late Night for Pregnant Girlfriend
R&B singer Ne-Yo is already suffering sleepless nights as he prepares for fatherhood - his pregnant girlfriend often sends him out in the dead of night to search for ice cream. The "So Sick" star is expecting his first child with Monyetta Shaw in January 2011 and he is fast learning to deal with her mood swings and food cravings as her pregnancy continues.
And Ne-Yo admits he frequently has to get out of bed in the early hours of the morning when Shaw suddenly decides she wants a sweet treat. He tells the New York Daily News, "I'm learning that pregnant women like to cry a lot... and yell for no reason whatsoever."
He adds, "You just have to let that happen. If it's ice cream at three o'clock in the morning, you have to get up and go get her the ice cream."
More Ne-Yo News
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says