Keith Urban and Nicole Kidman's Daughter Has Recorded Two Songs
Keith Urban's daughter with Nicole Kidman is already following in her father's footsteps - baby Sunday Rose has recorded her first songs. The country singer's little girl turned two in July this year but Urban has already taken her to the recording studio and helped her lay down vocals for her favorite rhymes.
He tells People.com, "She came down to the studio the other day, and I put little headphones on her, and she came to the mic and she did two songs." He further shares, "She did ABC and she did Twinkle Twinkle, beginning to end. It was so cute to see the little headphones on her. It was cool."
Sunday Rose, born July 7, 2008, is the first child for Keith Urban. Nicole Kidman in the meantime has two adopted children, Isabella Jane and Connor Anthony.
More Keith Urban News
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie