Keith Urban and Nicole Kidman's Daughter Has Recorded Two Songs
Keith Urban's daughter with Nicole Kidman is already following in her father's footsteps - baby Sunday Rose has recorded her first songs. The country singer's little girl turned two in July this year but Urban has already taken her to the recording studio and helped her lay down vocals for her favorite rhymes.
He tells People.com, "She came down to the studio the other day, and I put little headphones on her, and she came to the mic and she did two songs." He further shares, "She did ABC and she did Twinkle Twinkle, beginning to end. It was so cute to see the little headphones on her. It was cool."
Sunday Rose, born July 7, 2008, is the first child for Keith Urban. Nicole Kidman in the meantime has two adopted children, Isabella Jane and Connor Anthony.
More Keith Urban News
- Khloe Kardashian Files for Divorce From Lamar Odom Again
- Jamie Bell in Talks to Be the New James Bond
- First Look at Katherine Waterston's Daniels in 'Alien: Covenant' Image
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Plan $10M Lawsuit to Silence Former Bodyguard
- Justin Bieber Spotted on Dinner Date With Nicola Peltz
- Take a Peek at Gwen Stefani's 'Misery' Music Video in This Teaser
- Miranda Lambert Closes Her Boutique, Sells Building to Ex-Husband Blake Shelton
- 'DWTS' Pro Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Expecting First Child, but Something Upset Them