Keith Urban and Nicole Kidman's Daughter Has Recorded Two Songs
Keith Urban's daughter with Nicole Kidman is already following in her father's footsteps - baby Sunday Rose has recorded her first songs. The country singer's little girl turned two in July this year but Urban has already taken her to the recording studio and helped her lay down vocals for her favorite rhymes.
He tells People.com, "She came down to the studio the other day, and I put little headphones on her, and she came to the mic and she did two songs." He further shares, "She did ABC and she did Twinkle Twinkle, beginning to end. It was so cute to see the little headphones on her. It was cool."
Sunday Rose, born July 7, 2008, is the first child for Keith Urban. Nicole Kidman in the meantime has two adopted children, Isabella Jane and Connor Anthony.
- Here's What Blac Chyna Thinks of Kylie Jenner Playing Step Mom to King Cairo
- 'Mr. Robot' 2.09 Preview: It's Time to Go Home
- Lady GaGa's New Song 'Perfect Illusion' Reportedly due Out Next Week
- Three Potential Directors Lined Up to Helm 'Captain Marvel'
- 'Dancing with the Stars': Maksim Chmerkovskiy Will Return, Ryan Lochte Is in Talks for Season 23
- Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie for Her Birthday After Partying With Bronte Blampied
- Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj to Perform 'Side to Side' at 2016 MTV VMAs
- Inside Katy Perry and Orlando Bloom's Proposal Plans