Keith Urban and Nicole Kidman's Daughter Has Recorded Two Songs
Keith Urban's daughter with Nicole Kidman is already following in her father's footsteps - baby Sunday Rose has recorded her first songs. The country singer's little girl turned two in July this year but Urban has already taken her to the recording studio and helped her lay down vocals for her favorite rhymes.
He tells People.com, "She came down to the studio the other day, and I put little headphones on her, and she came to the mic and she did two songs." He further shares, "She did ABC and she did Twinkle Twinkle, beginning to end. It was so cute to see the little headphones on her. It was cool."
Sunday Rose, born July 7, 2008, is the first child for Keith Urban. Nicole Kidman in the meantime has two adopted children, Isabella Jane and Connor Anthony.
- Amber Rose Cozying Up to 'DWTS' Pro Val Chmerkovskiy at Her Birthday Party
- Fans Petition 'Deadpool 2' to Hire Quentin Tarantino After Tim Miller's Exit
- It's Not a Perfect Illusion. Lady GaGa Exposes Bare Crotch in Super Tiny Shorts
- Watch President Obama's Perfect Response to Donald Trump's Mean Tweet
- Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Are 'Getting Serious' as She Finalizes Divorce From Lamar Odom
- New 'John Wick: Chapter Two' Images Reveal Bruce Lee's 'Enter the Dragon'-Inspired Setting
- Kourtney Kardashian Channels Evil Queen in Halloween Costume
- Watch Dwayne Johnson Sing 'You're Welcome' in New 'Moana' Clip