Keith Urban and Nicole Kidman's Daughter Has Recorded Two Songs
Keith Urban's daughter with Nicole Kidman is already following in her father's footsteps - baby Sunday Rose has recorded her first songs. The country singer's little girl turned two in July this year but Urban has already taken her to the recording studio and helped her lay down vocals for her favorite rhymes.
He tells People.com, "She came down to the studio the other day, and I put little headphones on her, and she came to the mic and she did two songs." He further shares, "She did ABC and she did Twinkle Twinkle, beginning to end. It was so cute to see the little headphones on her. It was cool."
Sunday Rose, born July 7, 2008, is the first child for Keith Urban. Nicole Kidman in the meantime has two adopted children, Isabella Jane and Connor Anthony.
More Keith Urban News
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'