Madonna Fan Arrested for the Second Time
An overzealous Madonna fan has been arrested outside her New York home for the second time in four days after he was found carrying two pocket knives as he professed his love for the superstar. Robert Linhart, a retired firefighter, was taken into custody on Tuesday, September 21 after the singer's security guards spotted him loitering outside the Manhattan property.
His SUV (Sports Utility Vehicle) was parked nearby, propping up large posters declaring his feelings for Madonna. One sign read, "Madonna, I need you", while on another, he wrote, "Tell me yes or no. If it's yes, my dream will come true. If it's no, I will go. XXX."
Cops were called to investigate and the 59 year old was arrested after he was found carrying two pocket knives. He was subsequently charged with criminal weapons possession, as well as disorderly conduct, making graffiti, possessing a graffiti instrument and resisting arrest.
But it wasn't the first time Linhart had been busted near the Material Girl's house - he was also cited for a string of offences on Saturday, September 18, according to the New York Post. The newspaper claims he was busted on charges of obstructing governmental administration, disorderly conduct, criminal mischief and resisting arrest over the weekend incident.
More Madonna News
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival