Madonna Fan Arrested for the Second Time
An overzealous Madonna fan has been arrested outside her New York home for the second time in four days after he was found carrying two pocket knives as he professed his love for the superstar. Robert Linhart, a retired firefighter, was taken into custody on Tuesday, September 21 after the singer's security guards spotted him loitering outside the Manhattan property.
His SUV (Sports Utility Vehicle) was parked nearby, propping up large posters declaring his feelings for Madonna. One sign read, "Madonna, I need you", while on another, he wrote, "Tell me yes or no. If it's yes, my dream will come true. If it's no, I will go. XXX."
Cops were called to investigate and the 59 year old was arrested after he was found carrying two pocket knives. He was subsequently charged with criminal weapons possession, as well as disorderly conduct, making graffiti, possessing a graffiti instrument and resisting arrest.
But it wasn't the first time Linhart had been busted near the Material Girl's house - he was also cited for a string of offences on Saturday, September 18, according to the New York Post. The newspaper claims he was busted on charges of obstructing governmental administration, disorderly conduct, criminal mischief and resisting arrest over the weekend incident.
More Madonna News
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab
- See Tom Hiddleston Accidentally Running Into 'Taylor Swift' During Morning Jog in London
- Andy Cohen Would Like to Hook Up With Justin Bieber
- Chanel Iman Stars in Flo Rida's Flashy Video for 'Zillionaire'