Lindsay Lohan Vows to 'Sobriety' While Filming 'Inferno'
Producers behind Lindsay Lohan's new movie "Inferno" have confirmed they are adding a "sobriety clause" to her contract to ensure she behaves herself on set. Lohan has endured a turbulent summer which has seen her jailed for breaching her probation relating to a 2007 DUI arrest and sent to court-ordered rehab.
Movie bosses behind the new Linda Lovelace biopic vowed to stand by the star as she battled her personal issues, but the November start date has been thrown into jeopardy after Lohan failed two mandatory drug tests. She is due back in court on Friday, September 24 and is reportedly facing another stint in jail.
"Inferno" producer Chris Hanley has now revealed movie bosses are determined to make sure Lohan stays out of trouble when she finally begins filming the role and they have made sure her contract now contains a specific "sobriety clause".
Hanley tells E! News, "Formally, the terms of the acting services agreement would be such that Lindsay would not violate any obligation she would have to fulfil with the court, with her probation, or with the production insurance... Informally, as far as I am concerned that would include being 100 per cent sober, yes. The actual contractual wording would be more legal to include making sure the movie production would not be compromised in any way."
- Watch Lorde's Sweet 'Green Light' Remix About Creme Eggs
- Cheryl and Liam Payne Planning an 'Intimate Quickie Wedding' After Welcoming Their Son
- Steamy Photos of 'Supergirl' Stars Melissa Benoist and Chris Wood Confirm Their Romance
- John Boyega Shares Final 'Pacific Rim: Uprising' Set Photo as Filming Wraps
- Braless Gigi Hadid Flaunts Nipples and Major Underboob in Ripped Crop Top - See the Steamy Pic
- Emmy Rossum's House Was Burglarized, $150,000 Worth of Jewelry Were Stolen
- 'DWTS': Maksim Chmerkovskiy Gets Surgery After Calf Injury, He Won't Be in Next Week's Episode
- Bootylicious! Kristin Cavallari Shares NSFW Instagram Pic of Husband Jay Cutler