Lindsay Lohan Vows to 'Sobriety' While Filming 'Inferno'
Producers behind Lindsay Lohan's new movie "Inferno" have confirmed they are adding a "sobriety clause" to her contract to ensure she behaves herself on set. Lohan has endured a turbulent summer which has seen her jailed for breaching her probation relating to a 2007 DUI arrest and sent to court-ordered rehab.
Movie bosses behind the new Linda Lovelace biopic vowed to stand by the star as she battled her personal issues, but the November start date has been thrown into jeopardy after Lohan failed two mandatory drug tests. She is due back in court on Friday, September 24 and is reportedly facing another stint in jail.
"Inferno" producer Chris Hanley has now revealed movie bosses are determined to make sure Lohan stays out of trouble when she finally begins filming the role and they have made sure her contract now contains a specific "sobriety clause".
Hanley tells E! News, "Formally, the terms of the acting services agreement would be such that Lindsay would not violate any obligation she would have to fulfil with the court, with her probation, or with the production insurance... Informally, as far as I am concerned that would include being 100 per cent sober, yes. The actual contractual wording would be more legal to include making sure the movie production would not be compromised in any way."
More Inferno News
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?