Mischa Barton Reportedly Hops on Single Saddle Again
Mischa Barton is single again after reportedly splitting from her latest boyfriend, British DJ Ali Love. "The O.C." star has endured a series of failed relationships in recent years, including a broken romance with The Kooks singer Luke Pritchard and Rooney star Taylor Locke.
Barton looked to have found happiness again when she struck up a romance with Love over the summer, but the relationship has now fizzled out, according to Britain's Heat magazine. A source tells the publication, "(Love) wasn't ready to be a celebrity. He was expecting they'd get some attention, but he never imagined it would be as bad as it was."
"He values his privacy and couldn't deal with photographers following them around or the nasty comments people would make on blogs. So he finally told Mischa it would be better if they stopped dating... She's trying to forget about him and move on, but they might give it another go. Mischa has always had on-off relationships. But she's not reaching out to him at this stage."
- Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom Reach Divorce Settlement
- Justin Bieber Throws His Mic and Walks Off Stage After Getting Booed in Manchester
- DJ Khaled and Fiancee Nicole Tuck Welcome Baby Boy
- Benedict Cumberbatch and Solange Knowles Set to Make 'SNL' Debut
- Britney Spears Almost Flashes Her Breasts During On-Stage Wardrobe Malfunction
- 'Jessica Jones' Season 2 Will Be Directed Entirely by Women
- Taylor Swift Sings Calvin Harris' Song During Her Return to Stage at Formula 1 Concert
- Miley Cyrus and Katy Perry Go Door to Door for Hillary Clinton at College Dorms