Mischa Barton Reportedly Hops on Single Saddle Again
Mischa Barton is single again after reportedly splitting from her latest boyfriend, British DJ Ali Love. "The O.C." star has endured a series of failed relationships in recent years, including a broken romance with The Kooks singer Luke Pritchard and Rooney star Taylor Locke.
Barton looked to have found happiness again when she struck up a romance with Love over the summer, but the relationship has now fizzled out, according to Britain's Heat magazine. A source tells the publication, "(Love) wasn't ready to be a celebrity. He was expecting they'd get some attention, but he never imagined it would be as bad as it was."
"He values his privacy and couldn't deal with photographers following them around or the nasty comments people would make on blogs. So he finally told Mischa it would be better if they stopped dating... She's trying to forget about him and move on, but they might give it another go. Mischa has always had on-off relationships. But she's not reaching out to him at this stage."
More Mischa Barton News
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers