Mischa Barton Reportedly Hops on Single Saddle Again
Mischa Barton is single again after reportedly splitting from her latest boyfriend, British DJ Ali Love. "The O.C." star has endured a series of failed relationships in recent years, including a broken romance with The Kooks singer Luke Pritchard and Rooney star Taylor Locke.
Barton looked to have found happiness again when she struck up a romance with Love over the summer, but the relationship has now fizzled out, according to Britain's Heat magazine. A source tells the publication, "(Love) wasn't ready to be a celebrity. He was expecting they'd get some attention, but he never imagined it would be as bad as it was."
"He values his privacy and couldn't deal with photographers following them around or the nasty comments people would make on blogs. So he finally told Mischa it would be better if they stopped dating... She's trying to forget about him and move on, but they might give it another go. Mischa has always had on-off relationships. But she's not reaching out to him at this stage."
More Mischa Barton News
- Ex 'Apprentice' Contestant Files Defamation Lawsuit Against Trump for Denying Sexual Assault Claims
- Gigi Hadid Sparks Zayn Malik Engagement Rumors With New Ring on That Finger
- Jennifer Lawrence Is Seen Filming 'Red Sparrow' in Budapest
- Jerry Seinfeld's 'Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee' Moves to Netflix
- Liam Payne Offers Fan a Date With Him in Malibu. Find Out How to Win the Special Prize
- Angelina Jolie Receives Heartfelt Plea From Zahara's Biological Mom to Reconnect With Daughter
- Fiona Apple Releases New Anti-Trump Track 'Tiny Hands'
- Donald Trump Tweets Wrong Ivanka. Find Out How She Reacts