Mischa Barton Reportedly Hops on Single Saddle Again
Mischa Barton is single again after reportedly splitting from her latest boyfriend, British DJ Ali Love. "The O.C." star has endured a series of failed relationships in recent years, including a broken romance with The Kooks singer Luke Pritchard and Rooney star Taylor Locke.
Barton looked to have found happiness again when she struck up a romance with Love over the summer, but the relationship has now fizzled out, according to Britain's Heat magazine. A source tells the publication, "(Love) wasn't ready to be a celebrity. He was expecting they'd get some attention, but he never imagined it would be as bad as it was."
"He values his privacy and couldn't deal with photographers following them around or the nasty comments people would make on blogs. So he finally told Mischa it would be better if they stopped dating... She's trying to forget about him and move on, but they might give it another go. Mischa has always had on-off relationships. But she's not reaching out to him at this stage."
More Mischa Barton News
- Baby Groot Angrily Kills Ravager in New 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Teaser
- Shailene Woodley Pleads Guilty to Disorderly Conduct During Pipeline Protest
- Is Chris Brown's New Sex-Drenched Single 'Privacy' to Tempt Rihanna?
- Christina El Moussa Is Dating NHL Star Nate Thompson Amid Divorce From Tarek
- Hugh Grant Dances to Drake's Song in 'Love Actually' Short Film
- Cher's 'Serious Family Issue' Forces Her to Drop Out of Lifetime's Flint Water Crisis Movie
- 'Game of Thrones': Nikolaj Coster-Waldau Teases Big Jaime-Cersei-Brienne Development in Season 7
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt to Direct R-Rated Musical Comedy Co-Starring Channing Tatum