Mischa Barton Reportedly Hops on Single Saddle Again
Mischa Barton is single again after reportedly splitting from her latest boyfriend, British DJ Ali Love. "The O.C." star has endured a series of failed relationships in recent years, including a broken romance with The Kooks singer Luke Pritchard and Rooney star Taylor Locke.
Barton looked to have found happiness again when she struck up a romance with Love over the summer, but the relationship has now fizzled out, according to Britain's Heat magazine. A source tells the publication, "(Love) wasn't ready to be a celebrity. He was expecting they'd get some attention, but he never imagined it would be as bad as it was."
"He values his privacy and couldn't deal with photographers following them around or the nasty comments people would make on blogs. So he finally told Mischa it would be better if they stopped dating... She's trying to forget about him and move on, but they might give it another go. Mischa has always had on-off relationships. But she's not reaching out to him at this stage."
More Mischa Barton News
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3