Nicole Scherzinger 'Feeling Broody', Hoping to Wed Lewis Hamilton 'Soon'
The Pussycat Dolls star Nicole Scherzinger is hoping to marry boyfriend Lewis Hamilton "soon" - because she's feeling broody and wants to start a family as a married woman. The singer began dating the Formula 1 racing driver in 2008 but they called off their relationship in January to concentrate on their careers.
They reunited a month later and Scherzinger is so smitten with Hamilton, she admits she wants to walk down the aisle with him as soon as possible. She tells Britain's Daily Express, "I'm really traditional. I'd want to be married before we have children and that's something we'll be doing soon hopefully."
"Lewis is always telling me that I'd be a really good mum and I know he'd be a great dad. I love kids and I'm feeling broody."
More Nicole Scherzinger News
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed