Nicole Scherzinger 'Feeling Broody', Hoping to Wed Lewis Hamilton 'Soon'
The Pussycat Dolls star Nicole Scherzinger is hoping to marry boyfriend Lewis Hamilton "soon" - because she's feeling broody and wants to start a family as a married woman. The singer began dating the Formula 1 racing driver in 2008 but they called off their relationship in January to concentrate on their careers.
They reunited a month later and Scherzinger is so smitten with Hamilton, she admits she wants to walk down the aisle with him as soon as possible. She tells Britain's Daily Express, "I'm really traditional. I'd want to be married before we have children and that's something we'll be doing soon hopefully."
"Lewis is always telling me that I'd be a really good mum and I know he'd be a great dad. I love kids and I'm feeling broody."
- Alex Rodriguez Bans J.Lo From Talking to Ex Casper Smart
- 'KUWTK': Lisa Rinna's Family to Replace the Kardashians
- Selena Gomez Fears Run-In With Ex Justin Bieber at 2017 Billboard Music Awards
- Find Out Why Kim and Kourtney Kardashian Bans Kanye West From Mexican Trip
- Report: Angelina Jolie Is Using Black Magic to Get Revenge From Brad Pitt
- Khloe Kardashian Claims Lamar Odom's New Romance Is Only a Way to Get Her Attention
- Mila Kunis Gives Her Parents a Surprise Home Makeover
- 'The Flash' 3.20 Promo: Savitar Will Be Unmasked in 'I Know Who You Are'