Nicole Scherzinger 'Feeling Broody', Hoping to Wed Lewis Hamilton 'Soon'
The Pussycat Dolls star Nicole Scherzinger is hoping to marry boyfriend Lewis Hamilton "soon" - because she's feeling broody and wants to start a family as a married woman. The singer began dating the Formula 1 racing driver in 2008 but they called off their relationship in January to concentrate on their careers.
They reunited a month later and Scherzinger is so smitten with Hamilton, she admits she wants to walk down the aisle with him as soon as possible. She tells Britain's Daily Express, "I'm really traditional. I'd want to be married before we have children and that's something we'll be doing soon hopefully."
"Lewis is always telling me that I'd be a really good mum and I know he'd be a great dad. I love kids and I'm feeling broody."
- Anne Hathaway Admits She Faked Happiness During Her 2013 Oscar Win
- 'Real Housewives of Miami' Star Larsa Splits From Husband Scottie Pippen Amid Future Romance Rumor
- Former Bachelorette Desiree Hartsock Gives Birth to Baby Boy
- Jennifer Lawrence to Lead Zelda Fitzgerald Biopic
- Kim Kardashian's Family Shares Throwbacks and Birthday Wishes as She Turns 36
- Chris Pratt to Return to TV as Guest Star on His Wife Anna Faris' 'Mom'
- Katy Perry and Pharrell Williams Named Co-Chairs for 2017 Met Gala
- Shailene Woodley Writes Powerful Essay About Her Arrest During Pipeline Protest