Nicole Scherzinger 'Feeling Broody', Hoping to Wed Lewis Hamilton 'Soon'
The Pussycat Dolls star Nicole Scherzinger is hoping to marry boyfriend Lewis Hamilton "soon" - because she's feeling broody and wants to start a family as a married woman. The singer began dating the Formula 1 racing driver in 2008 but they called off their relationship in January to concentrate on their careers.
They reunited a month later and Scherzinger is so smitten with Hamilton, she admits she wants to walk down the aisle with him as soon as possible. She tells Britain's Daily Express, "I'm really traditional. I'd want to be married before we have children and that's something we'll be doing soon hopefully."
"Lewis is always telling me that I'd be a really good mum and I know he'd be a great dad. I love kids and I'm feeling broody."
More Nicole Scherzinger News
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Watch John Legend's Show-Stopping Performance at NBA All-Star Game 2017 Halftime Show
- Madonna's Malawi Twins' Father Says He Didn't Realize the Adoption Was Permanent