Nicole Scherzinger 'Feeling Broody', Hoping to Wed Lewis Hamilton 'Soon'
The Pussycat Dolls star Nicole Scherzinger is hoping to marry boyfriend Lewis Hamilton "soon" - because she's feeling broody and wants to start a family as a married woman. The singer began dating the Formula 1 racing driver in 2008 but they called off their relationship in January to concentrate on their careers.
They reunited a month later and Scherzinger is so smitten with Hamilton, she admits she wants to walk down the aisle with him as soon as possible. She tells Britain's Daily Express, "I'm really traditional. I'd want to be married before we have children and that's something we'll be doing soon hopefully."
"Lewis is always telling me that I'd be a really good mum and I know he'd be a great dad. I love kids and I'm feeling broody."
More Nicole Scherzinger News
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March