Kristen Bell Offers Signed Picture to Raise Money for Water Charity
Actress Kristen Bell has urged her fans to dig deep to help her raise $100,000 for a water charity. The "Veronica Mars" star has created a personal target for Mycharitywater.org, a non-profit organization bringing clean, safe drinking water to citizens in developing nations - and she wants her loyal fans to help her achieve her goal.
In a post on the charity's website, she writes, "A billion people in the world are living without clean water. Eff that. Water-borne illness is the second highest cause of childhood death in the world. Not on my watch."
"45,000 people will die this week alone from contaminated water illnesses. Y'all, lets get off our hineys and fix this. Please help me get to my goal of 100K and let's have a clean water toast." And Bell has pledged an incentive to her Twitter.com fans if they donate $100 to the cause.
She promises, "Due 2 lots of requests, give $100 & ull (sic) get a signed pic."
More Kristen Bell News
- 'Full House' Creator Buys Original Tanner House in San Francisco for $4M
- Mandy Moore Talks About Her Lesbian Mother and Gay Brothers
- 'Good Girls Revolt' Canned by Amazon After One Season Only
- Kristen Stewart Racing Through L.A. in Rolling Stones' 'Ride 'Em on Down' Video
- Anderson Cooper Was Once Set Up With Andy Cohen, but Turned It Down
- Justin Bieber Spotted Reuniting, Holding Hands With Hailey Baldwin in Los Angeles
- Kid Cudi Teams Up With Travis Scott for 'Baptized in Fire', Reveals the Release Date of New Album
- Michael Fassbender Engages in Epic Carriage Chase in Extended 'Assassin's Creed' Clip