Kristen Bell Offers Signed Picture to Raise Money for Water Charity
Actress Kristen Bell has urged her fans to dig deep to help her raise $100,000 for a water charity. The "Veronica Mars" star has created a personal target for Mycharitywater.org, a non-profit organization bringing clean, safe drinking water to citizens in developing nations - and she wants her loyal fans to help her achieve her goal.
In a post on the charity's website, she writes, "A billion people in the world are living without clean water. Eff that. Water-borne illness is the second highest cause of childhood death in the world. Not on my watch."
"45,000 people will die this week alone from contaminated water illnesses. Y'all, lets get off our hineys and fix this. Please help me get to my goal of 100K and let's have a clean water toast." And Bell has pledged an incentive to her Twitter.com fans if they donate $100 to the cause.
She promises, "Due 2 lots of requests, give $100 & ull (sic) get a signed pic."
- Justin Timberlake Votes Early but He Lands in Trouble for Taking Ballot Selfie
- 'Walking Dead' Slammed by Parents TV Council Over Brutal Deaths
- Amber Rose Cozying Up to 'DWTS' Pro Val Chmerkovskiy at Her Birthday Party
- Fans Petition 'Deadpool 2' to Hire Quentin Tarantino After Tim Miller's Exit
- It's Not a Perfect Illusion. Lady GaGa Exposes Bare Crotch in Super Tiny Shorts
- Watch President Obama's Perfect Response to Donald Trump's Mean Tweet
- Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Are 'Getting Serious' as She Finalizes Divorce From Lamar Odom
- New 'John Wick: Chapter Two' Images Reveal Bruce Lee's 'Enter the Dragon'-Inspired Setting