Kristen Bell Offers Signed Picture to Raise Money for Water Charity
Actress Kristen Bell has urged her fans to dig deep to help her raise $100,000 for a water charity. The "Veronica Mars" star has created a personal target for Mycharitywater.org, a non-profit organization bringing clean, safe drinking water to citizens in developing nations - and she wants her loyal fans to help her achieve her goal.
In a post on the charity's website, she writes, "A billion people in the world are living without clean water. Eff that. Water-borne illness is the second highest cause of childhood death in the world. Not on my watch."
"45,000 people will die this week alone from contaminated water illnesses. Y'all, lets get off our hineys and fix this. Please help me get to my goal of 100K and let's have a clean water toast." And Bell has pledged an incentive to her Twitter.com fans if they donate $100 to the cause.
She promises, "Due 2 lots of requests, give $100 & ull (sic) get a signed pic."
More Kristen Bell News
- Watch: Elizabeth Banks, Idina Menzel and More Stars Cover 'Fight Song' for Hillary Clinton
- 'Suicide Squad' Director Addresses Joker Fan Theory
- Blac Chyna Gets Love From Kim While Attending a Kardashian Family Event Sans Rob
- Khloe Kardashian Slams Donald Trump as Elizabeth Banks Likens Him to 'Hunger Games' Character
- Not a Wise Spender, Kylie Jenner Is Reportedly Nearly Broke
- 'Suicide Squad' Star Ike Barinholtz Welcomes Second Baby With Wife
- T.J. Miller Parties Hard in First 'Office Christmas Party' Trailer
- Watch Stephen Colbert Crash and Get Kicked Off DNC Stage During 'Hunger Games' Spoof