Kristen Bell Offers Signed Picture to Raise Money for Water Charity
Actress Kristen Bell has urged her fans to dig deep to help her raise $100,000 for a water charity. The "Veronica Mars" star has created a personal target for Mycharitywater.org, a non-profit organization bringing clean, safe drinking water to citizens in developing nations - and she wants her loyal fans to help her achieve her goal.
In a post on the charity's website, she writes, "A billion people in the world are living without clean water. Eff that. Water-borne illness is the second highest cause of childhood death in the world. Not on my watch."
"45,000 people will die this week alone from contaminated water illnesses. Y'all, lets get off our hineys and fix this. Please help me get to my goal of 100K and let's have a clean water toast." And Bell has pledged an incentive to her Twitter.com fans if they donate $100 to the cause.
She promises, "Due 2 lots of requests, give $100 & ull (sic) get a signed pic."
More Kristen Bell News
- 'Pitch Perfect 3' Release Pushed Back to Winter 2017
- Amber Heard Claims Police Lie About Finding No Evidence to Protect Johnny Depp
- 'Mary Poppins Returns' Gets Christmas Release Date and Official Synopsis
- Khloe Kardashian Cozying Up to Odell Beckham Jr. at Drake's Memorial Day Party
- Keira Knightley Defended by Directors and Fellow Stars After John Carney Trashed Her
- Jena Malone and Boyfriend Welcome Baby Boy - Meet Baby Ode!
- 'Shield' Actor Michael Jace Convicted of Second-Degree Murder for Shooting His Wife
- First Look at Harry, Ginny and Albus in 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child'