Kristen Bell Offers Signed Picture to Raise Money for Water Charity
Actress Kristen Bell has urged her fans to dig deep to help her raise $100,000 for a water charity. The "Veronica Mars" star has created a personal target for Mycharitywater.org, a non-profit organization bringing clean, safe drinking water to citizens in developing nations - and she wants her loyal fans to help her achieve her goal.
In a post on the charity's website, she writes, "A billion people in the world are living without clean water. Eff that. Water-borne illness is the second highest cause of childhood death in the world. Not on my watch."
"45,000 people will die this week alone from contaminated water illnesses. Y'all, lets get off our hineys and fix this. Please help me get to my goal of 100K and let's have a clean water toast." And Bell has pledged an incentive to her Twitter.com fans if they donate $100 to the cause.
She promises, "Due 2 lots of requests, give $100 & ull (sic) get a signed pic."
More Kristen Bell News
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked