Mel Gibson Warned Oksana Grigorieva in Letter That He Could Commit Crime
Mel Gibson feared his anger was "out of control" and he was suffering "some kind of male menopause" as his relationship with Oksana Grigorieva collapsed, according to a letter allegedly written by the star. Gibson reportedly penned the rambling note to Grigorieva in December 2008, more than a year before the couple's split and the January bust-up when the Russian singer claims the actor knocked out her teeth.
In the letter, obtained by TMZ.com, the writer describes feeling so out of control he "could drink or commit a crime" and talks about going away to seek help for his problems. It reads, "I don't know why I'm so whacky (sic) and depressed but I need to get well and re-enter life. Please don't be upset I've gone - I'm just not myself and feel bad when I am so f**ked up and sick around you. I don't want to inflict this unhealthy version of myself on you..."
"Maybe it's some kind of male menopause... or God knows! This isn't who I was meant to be - I know it. I'm so ragged I could drink or commit a crime. The anger seems to be out of my control - I need to do something about it something lasting - not just a band aid..." The letter adds, "I love you! I need you! I can't live without you!"
- Lionel Messi Goes Platinum Blonde and Internet Just Can't Handle It
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce and Adele Lead Nominations, Nick Jonas Is 'Disappointed' About His Snub
- Rihanna, Kendrick Lamar, Selena Gomez, Metallica to Perform at 2016 Global Citizen Concert
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?