Demi Moore to Testify Against Gossip Magazine in Australian Court
Demi Moore will fly to Melbourne next week to testify as part of her ongoing legal battle with an Australian gossip magazine. The Hollywood actress is suing the editors of New Idea, accusing them of printing a series of pictures of her taken at an Oscars party in 2008 without her permission.
The pictures show Moore posing with stars including Orlando Bloom, Sean 'P. Diddy' Combs and Cameron Diaz in photo-booth-style snaps which were taken at a party organized by the actress and Madonna, and held at the Los Angeles home of the pop star's manager Guy Oseary.
Moore claims she paid for the pictures and therefore the magazine breached her copyright by publishing the images without her permission. The "Ghost" star alleges she suffered loss and damage as a result of the publication, according to the Australian Associated Press. The trial will begin on Monday, September 27 and is expected to run for four days.
- George and Amal Clooney Are 'Having a Blast Coming Up With Baby Names'
- Topless Ariel Winter Shows Off Breast Reduction Scars in New Unretouched Pics
- Pixar's Video Reveals Mind-Blowing Hidden Easter Eggs Throughout Their Movies
- Olivia Munn Reportedly Causes a Rift in Aaron Rodgers' Family
- Watch Fifth Harmony and Blake Shelton's Performances at 2017 People's Choice Awards
- Taryn Manning Is Not Leaving 'Orange Is the New Black', Despite Report
- Zayn Malik Shows Off New 'Love' Tattoo Amid Gigi Hadid Engagement Rumors
- Jennifer Lopez Spotted Cozying Up to Drake on Another Date