Demi Moore to Testify Against Gossip Magazine in Australian Court
Demi Moore will fly to Melbourne next week to testify as part of her ongoing legal battle with an Australian gossip magazine. The Hollywood actress is suing the editors of New Idea, accusing them of printing a series of pictures of her taken at an Oscars party in 2008 without her permission.
The pictures show Moore posing with stars including Orlando Bloom, Sean 'P. Diddy' Combs and Cameron Diaz in photo-booth-style snaps which were taken at a party organized by the actress and Madonna, and held at the Los Angeles home of the pop star's manager Guy Oseary.
Moore claims she paid for the pictures and therefore the magazine breached her copyright by publishing the images without her permission. The "Ghost" star alleges she suffered loss and damage as a result of the publication, according to the Australian Associated Press. The trial will begin on Monday, September 27 and is expected to run for four days.
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunners Help Jimmy Kimmel Poke Fun at Hodor Twist
- Is Marriage on the Cards for Sandra Bullock and Boyfriend Bryan Randall?
- Chloe Grace Moretz Gets New Sweet Tattoo. See the Pic!
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' Star Frank Dillane Arrested Following Altercation With Security Guard
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?
- Take a Look at Pink's Awkward Reaction When Her Celebrity Crush Johnny Depp Surprises Her
- Brad Pitt Saves Young Girl From Being Crushed by Excited Fans. See His Heroic Action!