Demi Moore to Testify Against Gossip Magazine in Australian Court
Demi Moore will fly to Melbourne next week to testify as part of her ongoing legal battle with an Australian gossip magazine. The Hollywood actress is suing the editors of New Idea, accusing them of printing a series of pictures of her taken at an Oscars party in 2008 without her permission.
The pictures show Moore posing with stars including Orlando Bloom, Sean 'P. Diddy' Combs and Cameron Diaz in photo-booth-style snaps which were taken at a party organized by the actress and Madonna, and held at the Los Angeles home of the pop star's manager Guy Oseary.
Moore claims she paid for the pictures and therefore the magazine breached her copyright by publishing the images without her permission. The "Ghost" star alleges she suffered loss and damage as a result of the publication, according to the Australian Associated Press. The trial will begin on Monday, September 27 and is expected to run for four days.
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion
- Is Lindsay Lohan Really Pregnant? See Picture of Her Smoking in Sardinia