Demi Moore to Testify Against Gossip Magazine in Australian Court
Demi Moore will fly to Melbourne next week to testify as part of her ongoing legal battle with an Australian gossip magazine. The Hollywood actress is suing the editors of New Idea, accusing them of printing a series of pictures of her taken at an Oscars party in 2008 without her permission.
The pictures show Moore posing with stars including Orlando Bloom, Sean 'P. Diddy' Combs and Cameron Diaz in photo-booth-style snaps which were taken at a party organized by the actress and Madonna, and held at the Los Angeles home of the pop star's manager Guy Oseary.
Moore claims she paid for the pictures and therefore the magazine breached her copyright by publishing the images without her permission. The "Ghost" star alleges she suffered loss and damage as a result of the publication, according to the Australian Associated Press. The trial will begin on Monday, September 27 and is expected to run for four days.
- Cashmere Cat Releases New Single 'Trust Nobody' Ft. Selena Gomez
- Rob Kardashian Regrets Tweeting Kylie Jenner's Number: 'It Was Miscommunication'
- Kristen Stewart Spooked by Ghost in 'Personal Shopper' Trailer
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reach Temporary Custody Deal That Includes Family Counseling
- Fifth Harmony's Ally Brooke Falls After Ambushed by Fan on Stage
- Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds Welcome Their Second Child
- Producer Says Daniel Craig Is Still the 'First Choice' for Next James Bond Movie
- All One Directioners, Except Zayn Malik, Congratulate Niall Horan on His First Solo Single