Demi Moore to Testify Against Gossip Magazine in Australian Court
Demi Moore will fly to Melbourne next week to testify as part of her ongoing legal battle with an Australian gossip magazine. The Hollywood actress is suing the editors of New Idea, accusing them of printing a series of pictures of her taken at an Oscars party in 2008 without her permission.
The pictures show Moore posing with stars including Orlando Bloom, Sean 'P. Diddy' Combs and Cameron Diaz in photo-booth-style snaps which were taken at a party organized by the actress and Madonna, and held at the Los Angeles home of the pop star's manager Guy Oseary.
Moore claims she paid for the pictures and therefore the magazine breached her copyright by publishing the images without her permission. The "Ghost" star alleges she suffered loss and damage as a result of the publication, according to the Australian Associated Press. The trial will begin on Monday, September 27 and is expected to run for four days.
More Demi Moore News
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival