Paris Hilton Flew Out of Japan, Axing Asian Business Tour
Paris Hilton axed her tour of the Far East and flew out of Japan on Wednesday, September 22 after immigration officials refused to allow her entry to the country. The socialite jetted to Asia on Monday September 20 just hours after she accepted a one-year suspended sentence in Las Vegas for possessing cocaine.
She was stopped by officials on arrival at Narita Airport in Tokyo on Tuesday, September 21 over her drug conviction and was questioned for several hours. The heiress was ordered to stay at a nearby hotel while a decision was pending on whether to allow her to enter the country - but on Wednesday Hilton boarded a plane bound for the U.S.
As she headed for the departure lounge, she said, "I'm going back home. I look forward to coming back to Japan in future and I love everyone and can't wait to see my fans when I get back." In a post on her Twitter blog, she added, "About to take off. Going home now. So dissappointed (sic) to miss my fans in Asia. I promise to come back soon. I love you all! Love Paris xoxo."
Hilton was due to travel around the Far East with her sister Nicky Hilton to promote her chain of fashion shops and launch her new fragrance, Tease, but the entire trip, which included stops in Indonesia and Malaysia, has now been canceled.
More Paris Hilton News
- Kim Kardashian Tries to Save Marriage to Kanye West for the Sake of Fame
- Melania Trump 'Fixes' Her Hair as Donald Trump Tries to Hold Her Hand
- Bella Hadid Enjoys Dinner Date With Mystery Hunk in Rome and Leaves With Bouquet of Roses
- Kourtney Kardashian and Kendall Jenner Are Denied Access to Party in France
- Ellen DeGeneres and Portia de Rossi Having a Baby to Save 'Stormy' Marriage
- 'Charlie's Angels' Reboot Gets a June 2019 Release Date
- Kourtney Kardashian Spotted Caressing Shirtless Younes Bendjima While Soaking Up the Sun in Cannes
- Does Taylor Swift Pay for Ariana Grande's Flight Back to the U.S. After Manchester Bombing?