Nick Jonas to Reprise 'Les Miserables' Role Once
Nick Jonas will be beamed into theatres around the globe as he takes to the stage for a one-off performance of "Les Miserables" next month. The teen heartthrob thrilled audiences in London when he portrayed Marius in the West End production for a limited run over the summer, and he's returning to the role once more to mark the show's 25th anniversary.
The performance, which is also set to star British funnyman Matt Lucas, will be shown in cinemas across the U.K., as well as in countries including Japan and Australia.
Together with his band, Jonas Brothers, Nick is embarking on a national tour to promote Disney Channel's Original Movie "Camp Rock 2: The Final Jam".
More Nick Jonas News
- Marriage on the Rocks? Hugh Jackman and Deborra-Lee Furness Are Living 'Separate Lives'
- Oscars 2017: 'Zootopia' Is Best Animated Feature, 'Hacksaw Ridge' Already Wins Two
- Oscars 2017: Lin-Manuel Miranda Cries Over Surprise 'Moana' Mash-Up Cover by 'Hamilton' Cast
- 'Aliens' Actor Bill Paxton Dies at 61, Celebs Pay Tribute on Twitter
- Oscars 2017: Justin Timberlake Gets the Party Started With Lively Performance
- Does Caitlyn Jenner Have a New Girlfriend?
- Oscars 2017: Justin Timberlake Photobombs Jessica Biel and Emma Stone
- Oscars 2017: Viola Davis Wins Best Supporting Actress