Nick Jonas to Reprise 'Les Miserables' Role Once
Nick Jonas will be beamed into theatres around the globe as he takes to the stage for a one-off performance of "Les Miserables" next month. The teen heartthrob thrilled audiences in London when he portrayed Marius in the West End production for a limited run over the summer, and he's returning to the role once more to mark the show's 25th anniversary.
The performance, which is also set to star British funnyman Matt Lucas, will be shown in cinemas across the U.K., as well as in countries including Japan and Australia.
Together with his band, Jonas Brothers, Nick is embarking on a national tour to promote Disney Channel's Original Movie "Camp Rock 2: The Final Jam".
More Nick Jonas News
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab
- See Tom Hiddleston Accidentally Running Into 'Taylor Swift' During Morning Jog in London
- Andy Cohen Would Like to Hook Up With Justin Bieber
- Chanel Iman Stars in Flo Rida's Flashy Video for 'Zillionaire'