Nick Jonas to Reprise 'Les Miserables' Role Once
Nick Jonas will be beamed into theatres around the globe as he takes to the stage for a one-off performance of "Les Miserables" next month. The teen heartthrob thrilled audiences in London when he portrayed Marius in the West End production for a limited run over the summer, and he's returning to the role once more to mark the show's 25th anniversary.
The performance, which is also set to star British funnyman Matt Lucas, will be shown in cinemas across the U.K., as well as in countries including Japan and Australia.
Together with his band, Jonas Brothers, Nick is embarking on a national tour to promote Disney Channel's Original Movie "Camp Rock 2: The Final Jam".
More Nick Jonas News
- Zayn Malik Shaves His Beard - See How His Fans React!
- Watch Juicy J and Kanye West in 'Ballin' Video
- Tina Fey Suggested Alec Baldwin to Play Donald Trump on 'Saturday Night Live'
- Watch Ben Affleck and Matt Damon Hilariously Argue Over Who's Closer to Tom Brady
- Daisy Ridley, Judi Dench and More A-Listers Join Johnny Depp in 'Murder on the Orient Express'
- Confirmed! Lady GaGa Is Headlining 2017 Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Oops! Cher Accidentally Retweets a Dick Pic
- No More Bad Blood! Taylor Swift and Calvin Harris Are Texting Again