Nick Jonas to Reprise 'Les Miserables' Role Once
Nick Jonas will be beamed into theatres around the globe as he takes to the stage for a one-off performance of "Les Miserables" next month. The teen heartthrob thrilled audiences in London when he portrayed Marius in the West End production for a limited run over the summer, and he's returning to the role once more to mark the show's 25th anniversary.
The performance, which is also set to star British funnyman Matt Lucas, will be shown in cinemas across the U.K., as well as in countries including Japan and Australia.
Together with his band, Jonas Brothers, Nick is embarking on a national tour to promote Disney Channel's Original Movie "Camp Rock 2: The Final Jam".
More Nick Jonas News
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'