Nick Jonas to Reprise 'Les Miserables' Role Once
Nick Jonas will be beamed into theatres around the globe as he takes to the stage for a one-off performance of "Les Miserables" next month. The teen heartthrob thrilled audiences in London when he portrayed Marius in the West End production for a limited run over the summer, and he's returning to the role once more to mark the show's 25th anniversary.
The performance, which is also set to star British funnyman Matt Lucas, will be shown in cinemas across the U.K., as well as in countries including Japan and Australia.
Together with his band, Jonas Brothers, Nick is embarking on a national tour to promote Disney Channel's Original Movie "Camp Rock 2: The Final Jam".
More Nick Jonas News
- Daniel Radcliffe Is 'Leaving Room' to Play 'Harry Potter' Again in the Future
- Nicolas Cage Spotted Kissing Mystery Woman After Splitting From His Wife
- Video Premiere: Blake Shelton's 'She's Got a Way With Words'
- DC Superheroes Line Up for Duty in New 'Justice League' Concept Art
- Jay Leno Survives a Terrifying Accident While Filming His Car Show
- Kylie Jenner Wears Tyga's Sweatshirt Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Jon Bon Jovi Meets Cancer Patient, Gives Her Guitar, Plays His New Songs
- Diane Kruger Called a 'B***h' for Speaking Up About Gender Inequality in Hollywood