'Inception' Director Developing Game Version
Leonardo DiCaprio's hit movie "Inception" has inspired a new videogame. The complex thriller, which has made over $750 million at the global box office, is to be revamped for gamers.
Director Christopher Nolan says, "One thing we are looking at doing is developing a videogame based on the world of the film, which has all kinds of ideas that you can't fit into a feature film. That's something we've been talking about."
"Inception" the movie follows Dom Cobb who is a skilled thief, the absolute best in the dangerous art of extraction, stealing valuable secrets from deep within the subconscious during the dream state, when the mind is at its most vulnerable.
Cobb's rare ability has made him a coveted player in this treacherous new world of corporate espionage, but it has also made him an international fugitive and cost him everything he has ever loved.
- Ja Rule Apologizes for Disastrous Fyre Festival, Insists 'It Was Not a Scam'
- 'Roseanne' Revival in the Works With Original Main Cast
- Aaron Rodgers Spotted on Date With 'Baywatch' Star Kelly Rohrbach After Olivia Munn Split
- Gwen Stefani Hospitalized Due to Ruptured Ear Drum
- Watch Music Video for Justin Bieber and DJ Khaled's New Collab 'I'm the One'
- Khloe Kardashian Hits Back at Hater Over Cuddly Pic With Scott Disick
- Angelina Jolie Throws Divorce Party
- 'Rob & Chyna' Filming Halted Because of Kris Jenner