'Breaking Dawn' Will NOT Be Made in 3D
"Twilight" movie executives have denied reports the upcoming "Breaking Dawn" films will be released in 3D. The franchise's leading actress Kristen Stewart prompted speculation earlier this summer that the pictures would be shot with the latest technology for a 3D cinema release, saying, "I think it would be awesome."
But Summit Entertainment chiefs insist the rumor concerning the two "Breaking Dawn" films, set for release next year and in 2012, is "fabricated". A representative for the company tells GossipCop.com, "Neither film is being shot in 3D."
Coming out as the last installments, "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn Part I" and "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn Part II" will see Bella making a decision which will start a startling chain of unprecedented events and unfold potentially devastating and unfathomable consequences. The first movie hits theaters November 18, 2011 while the second one is released November 16, 2012.
- Beyonce Is Performing at the 2016 MTV VMAs, MTV Confirms
- Britney Spears Reveals Her Desire to Collaborate With Ex Justin Timberlake
- Mariah Carey's Estranged Sister Busted for Prostitution
- Video: Jennifer Lopez Reunites With Ex Marc Anthony on Stage After Casper Smart Split
- Adam Levine Dresses Up as Pokemon-Like Monster for Maroon 5 Music Video Shoot
- Watch: Thor Hilariously Explains Why He Is Absent From 'Captain America: Civil War'
- Do These Pictures Show Justin Bieber Having Sex With Sofia Richie?
- Rihanna to Open 2016 MTV Video Music Awards