'Breaking Dawn' Will NOT Be Made in 3D
"Twilight" movie executives have denied reports the upcoming "Breaking Dawn" films will be released in 3D. The franchise's leading actress Kristen Stewart prompted speculation earlier this summer that the pictures would be shot with the latest technology for a 3D cinema release, saying, "I think it would be awesome."
But Summit Entertainment chiefs insist the rumor concerning the two "Breaking Dawn" films, set for release next year and in 2012, is "fabricated". A representative for the company tells GossipCop.com, "Neither film is being shot in 3D."
Coming out as the last installments, "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn Part I" and "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn Part II" will see Bella making a decision which will start a startling chain of unprecedented events and unfold potentially devastating and unfathomable consequences. The first movie hits theaters November 18, 2011 while the second one is released November 16, 2012.
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger
- Meet the Ravagers From 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'