'Breaking Dawn' Will NOT Be Made in 3D
"Twilight" movie executives have denied reports the upcoming "Breaking Dawn" films will be released in 3D. The franchise's leading actress Kristen Stewart prompted speculation earlier this summer that the pictures would be shot with the latest technology for a 3D cinema release, saying, "I think it would be awesome."
But Summit Entertainment chiefs insist the rumor concerning the two "Breaking Dawn" films, set for release next year and in 2012, is "fabricated". A representative for the company tells GossipCop.com, "Neither film is being shot in 3D."
Coming out as the last installments, "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn Part I" and "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn Part II" will see Bella making a decision which will start a startling chain of unprecedented events and unfold potentially devastating and unfathomable consequences. The first movie hits theaters November 18, 2011 while the second one is released November 16, 2012.
- Soulja Boy Charged on Suspicion of Illegally Possessing Firearms
- 'The Bachelor' Recap: Tension Between Corinne and Other Girls Is About to Get Physical
- 'Star Wars: Episode VIII' Gets Official Title, Mark Hamill Reacts
- Michelle Williams Reveals She Was 'Inconsolable' After Leaving Shared Home With Heath Ledger
- Mel Gibson Welcomes Baby No. 9 - Is It a Boy or a Girl?
- Lady GaGa Set to Release New Album in 2017
- 'My Super Sweet 16' Is Getting a Revival on MTV
- Iggy Azalea's New Beau LJay Currie Gets Two Handfuls of Her Boobs and Ass