'Breaking Dawn' Will NOT Be Made in 3D
"Twilight" movie executives have denied reports the upcoming "Breaking Dawn" films will be released in 3D. The franchise's leading actress Kristen Stewart prompted speculation earlier this summer that the pictures would be shot with the latest technology for a 3D cinema release, saying, "I think it would be awesome."
But Summit Entertainment chiefs insist the rumor concerning the two "Breaking Dawn" films, set for release next year and in 2012, is "fabricated". A representative for the company tells GossipCop.com, "Neither film is being shot in 3D."
Coming out as the last installments, "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn Part I" and "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn Part II" will see Bella making a decision which will start a startling chain of unprecedented events and unfold potentially devastating and unfathomable consequences. The first movie hits theaters November 18, 2011 while the second one is released November 16, 2012.
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences