'Breaking Dawn' Will NOT Be Made in 3D
"Twilight" movie executives have denied reports the upcoming "Breaking Dawn" films will be released in 3D. The franchise's leading actress Kristen Stewart prompted speculation earlier this summer that the pictures would be shot with the latest technology for a 3D cinema release, saying, "I think it would be awesome."
But Summit Entertainment chiefs insist the rumor concerning the two "Breaking Dawn" films, set for release next year and in 2012, is "fabricated". A representative for the company tells GossipCop.com, "Neither film is being shot in 3D."
Coming out as the last installments, "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn Part I" and "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn Part II" will see Bella making a decision which will start a startling chain of unprecedented events and unfold potentially devastating and unfathomable consequences. The first movie hits theaters November 18, 2011 while the second one is released November 16, 2012.
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Watch John Legend's Show-Stopping Performance at NBA All-Star Game 2017 Halftime Show
- Madonna's Malawi Twins' Father Says He Didn't Realize the Adoption Was Permanent