Cher's Las Vegas Show Will End in February 2011
Pop superstar Cher will bring the curtain down on her Las Vegas residency for the final time on February 5, 2011. The "Believe" singer has been a regular fixture at the Caesars Palace hotel and casino's Colosseum theater since signing a three-year deal with venue bosses in 2008.
But, after performing around 200 shows at the arena, she will wrap her "Cher at the Colosseum" show for good next year, with the last leg of concerts kicking off in January next year. The singer's final performance will take place weeks before Celine Dion is due to return to begin her second residency in Sin City on March 15.
"Cher at the Colosseum" has also featured dancers choreographed by Doriana Sanchez and costumes designed by Bob Mackie, the star's longtime designer.
More Cher News
- Priscilla Presley's Taking Care of Lisa Marie Presley's Twin Girls Amid Nasty Custody Battle
- Pregnant Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Covers Baby Bump in Trench Coat on Lunch Date With Jason Statham
- Fergie Shows Off Pert Derriere in Cheeky Instagram Picture
- George Clooney Finally Opens Up About Amal's Pregnancy
- Adele Named Top Music Legend of the Future
- Taron Egerton Is Seen Filming 'Robin Hood: Origins' in Croatia
- Possible 'Jurassic World 2' Plot Details Revealed
- 'Sherlock' Could Get Axed, Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman's Busy Schedules Are to Blame