Cher's Las Vegas Show Will End in February 2011
Pop superstar Cher will bring the curtain down on her Las Vegas residency for the final time on February 5, 2011. The "Believe" singer has been a regular fixture at the Caesars Palace hotel and casino's Colosseum theater since signing a three-year deal with venue bosses in 2008.
But, after performing around 200 shows at the arena, she will wrap her "Cher at the Colosseum" show for good next year, with the last leg of concerts kicking off in January next year. The singer's final performance will take place weeks before Celine Dion is due to return to begin her second residency in Sin City on March 15.
"Cher at the Colosseum" has also featured dancers choreographed by Doriana Sanchez and costumes designed by Bob Mackie, the star's longtime designer.
More Cher News
- Meek Mill Is Being Sued Over Deadly Shooting Outside His Concert Last Year
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 7 Debuts Chilling Motion Poster
- T.I. Confronts Tiny About Alleged Floyd Mayweather Affair
- Orlando Bloom 'Apologizes' to Waitress Who Was Fired After Their 'Night of Incredible Sex'
- Meek Mill Celebrates Birthday on Private Jet in 'Glow Up' Music Video
- 'The Predator' and 'Alita: Battle Angel' Promo Posters Are Spotted at Licensing Expo
- Nicki Minaj Finally Responds to Nas Dating Rumors: We've Had Sleepovers
- 'Orange Is the New Black' Is Among Netflix's June 2017 Movie and TV Titles