Cher's Las Vegas Show Will End in February 2011
Pop superstar Cher will bring the curtain down on her Las Vegas residency for the final time on February 5, 2011. The "Believe" singer has been a regular fixture at the Caesars Palace hotel and casino's Colosseum theater since signing a three-year deal with venue bosses in 2008.
But, after performing around 200 shows at the arena, she will wrap her "Cher at the Colosseum" show for good next year, with the last leg of concerts kicking off in January next year. The singer's final performance will take place weeks before Celine Dion is due to return to begin her second residency in Sin City on March 15.
"Cher at the Colosseum" has also featured dancers choreographed by Doriana Sanchez and costumes designed by Bob Mackie, the star's longtime designer.
More Cher News
- 'Wet Hot American Summer: Ten Years Later' Gets Star-Studded First Trailer
- 'Jurassic World' Sequel Reveals Official Title and First Poster
- Harry Styles Mourning the Loss of His Stepfather
- 'KUWTK' Returns for Another Season as 'Life of Kylie' Ends Up Being a Flop
- 'Downtown Abbey' Movie Is in the Works
- Rob Kardashian Is Lawyering Up Against Blac Chyna
- Angelina Jolie and Charlize Theron Are Feuding Over 'Bride of Frankenstein' Role
- Nick Jonas to Embrace 'Positivity' in His New Album