Cher's Las Vegas Show Will End in February 2011
Pop superstar Cher will bring the curtain down on her Las Vegas residency for the final time on February 5, 2011. The "Believe" singer has been a regular fixture at the Caesars Palace hotel and casino's Colosseum theater since signing a three-year deal with venue bosses in 2008.
But, after performing around 200 shows at the arena, she will wrap her "Cher at the Colosseum" show for good next year, with the last leg of concerts kicking off in January next year. The singer's final performance will take place weeks before Celine Dion is due to return to begin her second residency in Sin City on March 15.
"Cher at the Colosseum" has also featured dancers choreographed by Doriana Sanchez and costumes designed by Bob Mackie, the star's longtime designer.
More Cher News
- Justin Bieber Exposes His Upper Thighs During Outing
- Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis Name Newborn Baby Boy Dimitri
- John Cena and Casey Affleck Tapped to Host 'SNL'
- Anna Faris Admits She Felt 'Insecure' and 'So Hurt' Over Chris Pratt Cheating Rumors
- Amy Schumer to Play Lead Role in 'Barbie' Live-Action Movie
- Megyn Kelly Courted by CNN for 8 or 9 P.M. Time Slots
- Check Out First Look at Anne Hathaway on Set of 'Ocean's Eight'
- 'Full House' Creator Buys Original Tanner House in San Francisco for $4M