Cher's Las Vegas Show Will End in February 2011
Pop superstar Cher will bring the curtain down on her Las Vegas residency for the final time on February 5, 2011. The "Believe" singer has been a regular fixture at the Caesars Palace hotel and casino's Colosseum theater since signing a three-year deal with venue bosses in 2008.
But, after performing around 200 shows at the arena, she will wrap her "Cher at the Colosseum" show for good next year, with the last leg of concerts kicking off in January next year. The singer's final performance will take place weeks before Celine Dion is due to return to begin her second residency in Sin City on March 15.
"Cher at the Colosseum" has also featured dancers choreographed by Doriana Sanchez and costumes designed by Bob Mackie, the star's longtime designer.
More Cher News
- Chris Evans' Steve Rogers Is No Longer Captain America in MCU, Russo Brothers Confirm
- 'Blade Runner 2' Set Collapses, Killing Construction Worker
- Scott Eastwood Makes Emotional Phone Call to Father of His Ex Who Died in Car Crash
- Snoop Dogg and Wiz Khalifa Sued by Victims of Collapsed Railing at Their Concert
- Homeland Security on the Hunt for Those Who Hacked Leslie Jones' Website
- Check Out Christina Grimmie's Third Posthumous Music Video for 'Deception'
- Amber Heard Slams Johnny Depp for Directly Sending Her Settlement Money to Charities
- The Rock Topples Robert Downey Jr. From Top Spot on List of Highest-Paid Actors 2016