Cops Interested in Talking to Aretha Franklin's Son Following Brutal Beating
Police officials in Detroit, Michigan have appealed to Aretha Franklin's son to get in touch with them and report his gas station assault following the brutal beating on Monday night, September 20. The Queen of Soul's 52-year-old son, Eddie Franklin, was attacked on the forecourt of a garage while a female companion was inside the store.
He was admitted to hospital where he underwent emergency surgery, but he had left the building by the time cops stopped by to investigate the incident. Police spokeswoman Eren Stephens confirmed officers were interested in talking to Franklin after being told he "walked out (of hospital) on his own".
And authorities are eager for Franklin, also a singer, to report the crime so the suspects can be caught. Stephens says, "We really need to talk to him, because he's the one who was assaulted." Two men and one woman are believed to have been involved in the savage attack.
- So Cute! Liam Payne Shares Rare Photo of Him and Son Bear in Matching Yeezy Trainers
- Donald Trump Stops a Call With the Irish PM to Compliment Female Reporter's 'Nice Smile'
- Kristen Wiig Joins Jimmy Fallon in Funny Doctor Skit of New Mad Lib Theater
- Queen Biopic 'Bohemian Rhapsody' Finds Its Drummer in 'X-Men' Actor Ben Hardy
- Kris Jenner and David Foster Reportedly Have a Dinner Date
- Chrissy Teigen Accidentally Flashes Bare Boob When Dancing With John Legend During His Concert
- Watch Spider-Man Make Quite an Entrance at 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Premiere
- Swimsuit-Clad Lea Michele Flashes Her Derriere During Hawaiian Getaway