Cops Interested in Talking to Aretha Franklin's Son Following Brutal Beating
Police officials in Detroit, Michigan have appealed to Aretha Franklin's son to get in touch with them and report his gas station assault following the brutal beating on Monday night, September 20. The Queen of Soul's 52-year-old son, Eddie Franklin, was attacked on the forecourt of a garage while a female companion was inside the store.
He was admitted to hospital where he underwent emergency surgery, but he had left the building by the time cops stopped by to investigate the incident. Police spokeswoman Eren Stephens confirmed officers were interested in talking to Franklin after being told he "walked out (of hospital) on his own".
And authorities are eager for Franklin, also a singer, to report the crime so the suspects can be caught. Stephens says, "We really need to talk to him, because he's the one who was assaulted." Two men and one woman are believed to have been involved in the savage attack.
- Amber Rose Cozying Up to 'DWTS' Pro Val Chmerkovskiy at Her Birthday Party
- Fans Petition 'Deadpool 2' to Hire Quentin Tarantino After Tim Miller's Exit
- It's Not a Perfect Illusion. Lady GaGa Exposes Bare Crotch in Super Tiny Shorts
- Watch President Obama's Perfect Response to Donald Trump's Mean Tweet
- Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Are 'Getting Serious' as She Finalizes Divorce From Lamar Odom
- New 'John Wick: Chapter Two' Images Reveal Bruce Lee's 'Enter the Dragon'-Inspired Setting
- Kourtney Kardashian Channels Evil Queen in Halloween Costume
- Watch Dwayne Johnson Sing 'You're Welcome' in New 'Moana' Clip