Sandra Bullock Targeted in Legal Papers Filed by Jesse James' Ex-Wife
Sandra Bullock has been targeted in legal papers filed by her ex-husband Jesse James' former partner, who accuses the actress of telling her daughter she lied to police. The reality star and Bullock were granted full guardianship of little Sunny in 2009 after porn star Janine Lindemulder, James' second wife, was sentenced to six months in jail for tax evasion.
She was released later that year, in 2009, and her custody efforts were given a boost after James was exposed as a love cheat in March. James was granted permission to relocate from California to Texas with the six year old in July, but Lindemulder now shares legal custody of Sunny and regularly sees the young girl.
And the adult movie star was left fuming recently, when the youngster accused her of lying to cops. In legal papers filed in Orange County Superior Court and obtained by TMZ, Lindemulder claims Sunny told her, "Sandy (Bullock) said that you lied to the police and that's why you went to jail."
The suit comes a month after Lindemulder lost her battle for increased child support after revealing plans to follow James to Texas to be closer to Sunny.
More Sandra Bullock News
- You Won't Believe How Much Mila Kunis Spent on Her Wedding Ring
- Matt Damon Fights Monsters in Epic Trailer for 'The Great Wall'
- 'Sesame Street' Fires Three Longtime Cast Members
- Find Out Which Joe Jonas' Famous Exes He Would Like to 'Shag, Marry and Kill'
- Cameron Diaz and Benji Madden's Baby Struggles Reportedly Cause Marriage Problems
- Andrew Garfield Is World War II Hero in First 'Hacksaw Ridge' Trailer
- 'Scream Queens' Adds Jerry O'Connell in Mystery Role
- Troian Bellisario Has Harsh Words for Both Kim Kardashian and Taylor Swift