Sandra Bullock Targeted in Legal Papers Filed by Jesse James' Ex-Wife
Sandra Bullock has been targeted in legal papers filed by her ex-husband Jesse James' former partner, who accuses the actress of telling her daughter she lied to police. The reality star and Bullock were granted full guardianship of little Sunny in 2009 after porn star Janine Lindemulder, James' second wife, was sentenced to six months in jail for tax evasion.
She was released later that year, in 2009, and her custody efforts were given a boost after James was exposed as a love cheat in March. James was granted permission to relocate from California to Texas with the six year old in July, but Lindemulder now shares legal custody of Sunny and regularly sees the young girl.
And the adult movie star was left fuming recently, when the youngster accused her of lying to cops. In legal papers filed in Orange County Superior Court and obtained by TMZ, Lindemulder claims Sunny told her, "Sandy (Bullock) said that you lied to the police and that's why you went to jail."
The suit comes a month after Lindemulder lost her battle for increased child support after revealing plans to follow James to Texas to be closer to Sunny.
More Sandra Bullock News
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy
- Is Ben Affleck Done Playing Batman? WB Reportedly Plans His Exit
- Is Meek Mill Finally Ready to End Longtime Feud With Drake?
- This Trangender Performer Suggests She Had an Affair With Kanye West
- Block B's U-Kwon Tells a Fan She Looks Like Crap
- Louis Tomlinson Says His Mom's Dying Wish Was for Him to Reconcile With Zayn Malik