Sandra Bullock Targeted in Legal Papers Filed by Jesse James' Ex-Wife
Sandra Bullock has been targeted in legal papers filed by her ex-husband Jesse James' former partner, who accuses the actress of telling her daughter she lied to police. The reality star and Bullock were granted full guardianship of little Sunny in 2009 after porn star Janine Lindemulder, James' second wife, was sentenced to six months in jail for tax evasion.
She was released later that year, in 2009, and her custody efforts were given a boost after James was exposed as a love cheat in March. James was granted permission to relocate from California to Texas with the six year old in July, but Lindemulder now shares legal custody of Sunny and regularly sees the young girl.
And the adult movie star was left fuming recently, when the youngster accused her of lying to cops. In legal papers filed in Orange County Superior Court and obtained by TMZ, Lindemulder claims Sunny told her, "Sandy (Bullock) said that you lied to the police and that's why you went to jail."
The suit comes a month after Lindemulder lost her battle for increased child support after revealing plans to follow James to Texas to be closer to Sunny.
- Tyra Banks Accused of Abusing a Girl on 'America's Got Talent'
- Kanye West Is 'Humiliated' by Kim Kardashian's Deflated Butt
- Fergie Signs With BMG After Quitting Interscope
- Celine Dion, J.Lo, Mariah Carey and Backstreet Boys Will Not Cancel Vegas Shows Despite ISIS Threat
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Enjoy Night Out in Cannes
- Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Enjoying 'Wild Sex' in Cannes
- Mariah Carey Is Slammed by Co-Star for Alleged 'Bananas' Behaviour on 'The House' Filming Set
- Super Junior's Kyuhyun Begins Mandatory Military Service