Sandra Bullock Targeted in Legal Papers Filed by Jesse James' Ex-Wife
Sandra Bullock has been targeted in legal papers filed by her ex-husband Jesse James' former partner, who accuses the actress of telling her daughter she lied to police. The reality star and Bullock were granted full guardianship of little Sunny in 2009 after porn star Janine Lindemulder, James' second wife, was sentenced to six months in jail for tax evasion.
She was released later that year, in 2009, and her custody efforts were given a boost after James was exposed as a love cheat in March. James was granted permission to relocate from California to Texas with the six year old in July, but Lindemulder now shares legal custody of Sunny and regularly sees the young girl.
And the adult movie star was left fuming recently, when the youngster accused her of lying to cops. In legal papers filed in Orange County Superior Court and obtained by TMZ, Lindemulder claims Sunny told her, "Sandy (Bullock) said that you lied to the police and that's why you went to jail."
The suit comes a month after Lindemulder lost her battle for increased child support after revealing plans to follow James to Texas to be closer to Sunny.
More Sandra Bullock News
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding
- Mariah Carey Reportedly Wants to Withhold Sex Before Her Wedding