Sandra Bullock Targeted in Legal Papers Filed by Jesse James' Ex-Wife
Sandra Bullock has been targeted in legal papers filed by her ex-husband Jesse James' former partner, who accuses the actress of telling her daughter she lied to police. The reality star and Bullock were granted full guardianship of little Sunny in 2009 after porn star Janine Lindemulder, James' second wife, was sentenced to six months in jail for tax evasion.
She was released later that year, in 2009, and her custody efforts were given a boost after James was exposed as a love cheat in March. James was granted permission to relocate from California to Texas with the six year old in July, but Lindemulder now shares legal custody of Sunny and regularly sees the young girl.
And the adult movie star was left fuming recently, when the youngster accused her of lying to cops. In legal papers filed in Orange County Superior Court and obtained by TMZ, Lindemulder claims Sunny told her, "Sandy (Bullock) said that you lied to the police and that's why you went to jail."
The suit comes a month after Lindemulder lost her battle for increased child support after revealing plans to follow James to Texas to be closer to Sunny.
More Sandra Bullock News
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed