Nicki Minaj Does Not Mind Being Called Bisexual
Rapper Nicki Minaj refuses to set the record straight on rumors she's bisexual, insisting she's unfazed by the focus on her personal life. The "Your Love" hitmaker has been dogged by claims she is secretly attracted to both women and men since she emerged as Lil Wayne's sexy rap protege in 2009, and recent jokes about enjoying a threesome with singer Cassie and model/actress Lauren London have only fueled the gossip.
She was recently forced to dismiss reports she had wed labelmate Drake after a prank on Twitter.com spiralled out of control, but she is happy to keep people guessing about her sexual preferences. She tells the upcoming issue of Complex magazine, "Take what you want from it (the bisexual rumours). (In the press) I didn't say (I don't like women). I said I don't have sex with women. I don't have sex with men right now either. If (bisexual is) what they wanna call me, then fine."
And Minaj admits she's enjoying a period of celibacy, "Maybe it's because we don't need that physical stimulation all the time. I can just have a daydream and it does it for me."
More Nicki Minaj News
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival