Joey Lawrence Apologizes for Missing TV Interview Due to Flu
A bad case of influenza forced actor Joey Lawrence to scrap an appearance on U.S. TV personality Wendy Williams' daytime talk show on Tuesday, September 21. The former "Blossom" star was expected to join the outlandish Williams to promote his latest TV series "Melissa and Joey" but the 34 year old had to call in sick after catching a nasty cold from his eldest daughter Charleston.
But he delighted the studio audience by calling in from his sick bed to apologize for his absence. He told Williams over the phone, "I got it bad. I have two children and my four-year-old girl got it (the flu). I had to take her to school because my wife - we have a six month old girl - she had to be quarantined so she didn't get sick, so of course I took her (Charleston, to school) and I got it! Four year old cooties are the worst, man!"
"It's horribly bad so I apologize for not being there," he adds.
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers