Joey Lawrence Apologizes for Missing TV Interview Due to Flu
A bad case of influenza forced actor Joey Lawrence to scrap an appearance on U.S. TV personality Wendy Williams' daytime talk show on Tuesday, September 21. The former "Blossom" star was expected to join the outlandish Williams to promote his latest TV series "Melissa and Joey" but the 34 year old had to call in sick after catching a nasty cold from his eldest daughter Charleston.
But he delighted the studio audience by calling in from his sick bed to apologize for his absence. He told Williams over the phone, "I got it bad. I have two children and my four-year-old girl got it (the flu). I had to take her to school because my wife - we have a six month old girl - she had to be quarantined so she didn't get sick, so of course I took her (Charleston, to school) and I got it! Four year old cooties are the worst, man!"
"It's horribly bad so I apologize for not being there," he adds.
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' Recap: A Man Gets His Heart Broken and Leaves
- Chris Hemsworth and Tom Hiddleston Bring Thor and Loki to Children Hospital in Australia
- Kendall Jenner Flaunts Her Booty in Unpublished Vogue Pic
- 'Pretty Little Liars' 7.10 Preview: The Kidnapper Gets Attacked
- Iggy Azalea Hits Recording Studio With Verse Simmonds
- See Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel Goof Around With Hillary Clinton at L.A. Fundraiser
- Lionsgate Bringing 'The Monolith' Comic Book to Big Screen
- Teresa Giudice Under Fire for Posting Inappropriate Bikini Pics of Her Underage Daughters