Joey Lawrence Apologizes for Missing TV Interview Due to Flu
A bad case of influenza forced actor Joey Lawrence to scrap an appearance on U.S. TV personality Wendy Williams' daytime talk show on Tuesday, September 21. The former "Blossom" star was expected to join the outlandish Williams to promote his latest TV series "Melissa and Joey" but the 34 year old had to call in sick after catching a nasty cold from his eldest daughter Charleston.
But he delighted the studio audience by calling in from his sick bed to apologize for his absence. He told Williams over the phone, "I got it bad. I have two children and my four-year-old girl got it (the flu). I had to take her to school because my wife - we have a six month old girl - she had to be quarantined so she didn't get sick, so of course I took her (Charleston, to school) and I got it! Four year old cooties are the worst, man!"
"It's horribly bad so I apologize for not being there," he adds.
- Donnie Wahlberg, and Not Kim K., Sets Guiness World Record for Most Selfies in 3 Minutes
- Benedict Cumberbatch Channels Doctor Strange to Diagnose the Avengers in New Promo Clip
- Taylor Swift's Alleged Groping Photo Leaks Despite Sealed by Judge
- Nicole Richie Doesn't Regret Her Wild Past: I Was Just 'Being Me'
- Lady GaGa Makes a Japanese Bride Extra Happy With This Sweet Gesture. Watch It!
- 'Rogue One': Gareth Edwards Teases Ben Mendelsohn's 'Working Class' Character
- Laverne Cox Is a 'Bad B***h,' Slays Nicki Minaj's 'Roman's Revenge' in 'Lip Sync Battle' Clip
- Jack O'Connell to Star as Alexander McQueen in Biopic