Joey Lawrence Apologizes for Missing TV Interview Due to Flu
A bad case of influenza forced actor Joey Lawrence to scrap an appearance on U.S. TV personality Wendy Williams' daytime talk show on Tuesday, September 21. The former "Blossom" star was expected to join the outlandish Williams to promote his latest TV series "Melissa and Joey" but the 34 year old had to call in sick after catching a nasty cold from his eldest daughter Charleston.
But he delighted the studio audience by calling in from his sick bed to apologize for his absence. He told Williams over the phone, "I got it bad. I have two children and my four-year-old girl got it (the flu). I had to take her to school because my wife - we have a six month old girl - she had to be quarantined so she didn't get sick, so of course I took her (Charleston, to school) and I got it! Four year old cooties are the worst, man!"
"It's horribly bad so I apologize for not being there," he adds.
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal