Joey Lawrence Apologizes for Missing TV Interview Due to Flu
A bad case of influenza forced actor Joey Lawrence to scrap an appearance on U.S. TV personality Wendy Williams' daytime talk show on Tuesday, September 21. The former "Blossom" star was expected to join the outlandish Williams to promote his latest TV series "Melissa and Joey" but the 34 year old had to call in sick after catching a nasty cold from his eldest daughter Charleston.
But he delighted the studio audience by calling in from his sick bed to apologize for his absence. He told Williams over the phone, "I got it bad. I have two children and my four-year-old girl got it (the flu). I had to take her to school because my wife - we have a six month old girl - she had to be quarantined so she didn't get sick, so of course I took her (Charleston, to school) and I got it! Four year old cooties are the worst, man!"
"It's horribly bad so I apologize for not being there," he adds.
- Tom Hiddleston in 'Advance Talks' to Star in 'Bond 25'
- Beyonce Steps Out With Jay-Z Wearing Bright Yellow Pants and Tiny Lemon Sticker on Her Phone
- Johnny Depp's Lawyer Reacts to Amber Heard's Domestic Abuse Claims
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November