Mormon Brandon Flowers Does Gambling
Brandon Flowers has risked disappointing his fellow Mormons - the rocker has confessed to enjoying adrenaline-fuelled gambling sprees in his native Las Vegas. The Killers frontman was raised under the teachings of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, which rejects all forms of gambling as damaging to society.
But the singer admits he struggles to stick to a Mormon lifestyle - especially in his casino-packed hometown. Flowers tells ShortList magazine, "The most I've won is a couple of grand. I'm not a huge gambler personally but the adrenaline of it can draw anybody in so you've got to be careful. I'm still drawn to those neon lights."
The musician has previously admitted he has been mocked for his beliefs because religious rock stars "aren't cool".
- You Won't Believe How Much Mila Kunis Spent on Her Wedding Ring
- Matt Damon Fights Monsters in Epic Trailer for 'The Great Wall'
- 'Sesame Street' Fires Three Longtime Cast Members
- Find Out Which Joe Jonas' Famous Exes He Would Like to 'Shag, Marry and Kill'
- Cameron Diaz and Benji Madden's Baby Struggles Reportedly Cause Marriage Problems
- Andrew Garfield Is World War II Hero in First 'Hacksaw Ridge' Trailer
- 'Scream Queens' Adds Jerry O'Connell in Mystery Role
- Troian Bellisario Has Harsh Words for Both Kim Kardashian and Taylor Swift