Mormon Brandon Flowers Does Gambling
Brandon Flowers has risked disappointing his fellow Mormons - the rocker has confessed to enjoying adrenaline-fuelled gambling sprees in his native Las Vegas. The Killers frontman was raised under the teachings of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, which rejects all forms of gambling as damaging to society.
But the singer admits he struggles to stick to a Mormon lifestyle - especially in his casino-packed hometown. Flowers tells ShortList magazine, "The most I've won is a couple of grand. I'm not a huge gambler personally but the adrenaline of it can draw anybody in so you've got to be careful. I'm still drawn to those neon lights."
The musician has previously admitted he has been mocked for his beliefs because religious rock stars "aren't cool".
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs
- Nicole Kidman Says She Was Too Young When She Married Tom Cruise
- Watch Trailer for 30 Seconds to Mars' 'Camp Mars: The Concert Film'
- Britney Spears Sucks Helium and Hilariously Sings a Taylor Swift Hit
- 'Twin Peaks' Debuts Extended Chilling Teaser Featuring Familiar Tune