Mormon Brandon Flowers Does Gambling
Brandon Flowers has risked disappointing his fellow Mormons - the rocker has confessed to enjoying adrenaline-fuelled gambling sprees in his native Las Vegas. The Killers frontman was raised under the teachings of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, which rejects all forms of gambling as damaging to society.
But the singer admits he struggles to stick to a Mormon lifestyle - especially in his casino-packed hometown. Flowers tells ShortList magazine, "The most I've won is a couple of grand. I'm not a huge gambler personally but the adrenaline of it can draw anybody in so you've got to be careful. I'm still drawn to those neon lights."
The musician has previously admitted he has been mocked for his beliefs because religious rock stars "aren't cool".
- Kid Cudi Reacts to Drake's Diss Track: 'Say It to My Face, P*ssy'
- First Look at New Xenomorphs in 'Alien: Covenant' Leaks
- Alec Baldwin Accused of Tax Evasion
- John Mayer Names His New Album 'The Search for Everything'
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover
- Is It Really Over? Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Have Been Living Separately for Months
- Mariah Carey's Split From James Packer Could Ruin Her E! Reality Series
- 'Deadpool 2' Circling 'John Wick' Helmer David Leitch