Mormon Brandon Flowers Does Gambling
Brandon Flowers has risked disappointing his fellow Mormons - the rocker has confessed to enjoying adrenaline-fuelled gambling sprees in his native Las Vegas. The Killers frontman was raised under the teachings of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, which rejects all forms of gambling as damaging to society.
But the singer admits he struggles to stick to a Mormon lifestyle - especially in his casino-packed hometown. Flowers tells ShortList magazine, "The most I've won is a couple of grand. I'm not a huge gambler personally but the adrenaline of it can draw anybody in so you've got to be careful. I'm still drawn to those neon lights."
The musician has previously admitted he has been mocked for his beliefs because religious rock stars "aren't cool".
- Beyonce Is Performing at the 2016 MTV VMAs, MTV Confirms
- Britney Spears Reveals Her Desire to Collaborate With Ex Justin Timberlake
- Mariah Carey's Estranged Sister Busted for Prostitution
- Video: Jennifer Lopez Reunites With Ex Marc Anthony on Stage After Casper Smart Split
- Adam Levine Dresses Up as Pokemon-Like Monster for Maroon 5 Music Video Shoot
- Watch: Thor Hilariously Explains Why He Is Absent From 'Captain America: Civil War'
- Do These Pictures Show Justin Bieber Having Sex With Sofia Richie?
- Rihanna to Open 2016 MTV Video Music Awards