Kim Kardashian Hates Dating to Avoid Bad Reputation
Kim Kardashian limits the number of dates she goes on over fears she will be accused of sleeping around. The socialite admits she turns down many romantic engagements and keep her outings with potential boyfriends secret as she worries her reputation will be smeared if she is pictured out and about with more than one guy.
She tells Britain's Heat magazine, "I'm trying to be single, but for me that doesn't mean dating around. I don't multi-date. What if I wanted to go on five dates? There'd be photos of me with five different men and I'd be a sl*t and a w***e. So I don't like to date."
It was recently reported that she broke up with her latest boyfriend Miles Austin because of the distance that separates them. Kim was also forced to deny that she was dating Chris Brown. She tweeted, "As much as I'd love to dispute every rumour, some are so ridiculous I just can't give them attention! I'd be on here all day tweeting!"
More Kim Kardashian News
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab
- See Tom Hiddleston Accidentally Running Into 'Taylor Swift' During Morning Jog in London
- Andy Cohen Would Like to Hook Up With Justin Bieber
- Chanel Iman Stars in Flo Rida's Flashy Video for 'Zillionaire'