Kim Kardashian Hates Dating to Avoid Bad Reputation
Kim Kardashian limits the number of dates she goes on over fears she will be accused of sleeping around. The socialite admits she turns down many romantic engagements and keep her outings with potential boyfriends secret as she worries her reputation will be smeared if she is pictured out and about with more than one guy.
She tells Britain's Heat magazine, "I'm trying to be single, but for me that doesn't mean dating around. I don't multi-date. What if I wanted to go on five dates? There'd be photos of me with five different men and I'd be a sl*t and a w***e. So I don't like to date."
It was recently reported that she broke up with her latest boyfriend Miles Austin because of the distance that separates them. Kim was also forced to deny that she was dating Chris Brown. She tweeted, "As much as I'd love to dispute every rumour, some are so ridiculous I just can't give them attention! I'd be on here all day tweeting!"
More Kim Kardashian News
- Are Jon Hamm and Jenny Slate Dating? Pal Says 'They're a Perfect Match'
- Emily Ratajkowski Parades Her Impressive Bum in Tiny Thong Bikini in Italy
- Going Too Far? Halsey Shades Britney Spears, Demi Lovato and Katy Perry
- Are Park Bo Gum and Jang Nara Getting Married?
- Will Ferrell's 'The House' Co-Star Speaks Up About Mariah Carey's Diva Behaviors on Set
- Here's Why Kenya Moore Kept Her Husband's Identity Secret
- Taylor Swift Makes Many Heartbreak Songs for New Album Despite Blooming Romance With Joe Alwyn
- Are They Hooking Up? Amber Rose Spotted Leaving a Club With 21 Savage