Kim Kardashian Hates Dating to Avoid Bad Reputation
Kim Kardashian limits the number of dates she goes on over fears she will be accused of sleeping around. The socialite admits she turns down many romantic engagements and keep her outings with potential boyfriends secret as she worries her reputation will be smeared if she is pictured out and about with more than one guy.
She tells Britain's Heat magazine, "I'm trying to be single, but for me that doesn't mean dating around. I don't multi-date. What if I wanted to go on five dates? There'd be photos of me with five different men and I'd be a sl*t and a w***e. So I don't like to date."
It was recently reported that she broke up with her latest boyfriend Miles Austin because of the distance that separates them. Kim was also forced to deny that she was dating Chris Brown. She tweeted, "As much as I'd love to dispute every rumour, some are so ridiculous I just can't give them attention! I'd be on here all day tweeting!"
More Kim Kardashian News
- Drake Reportedly Has 'Weed Overdose'
- Kanye West 'Would Love to Have More Kids' With Kim Kardashian
- Justin Bieber Facing Arrest in Brazil Over Graffiti Case
- Peter Parker Wants to Be Like Iron Man in New 'Spider-Man Homecoming' Trailer
- Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble Break Up
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign