Kim Kardashian Hates Dating to Avoid Bad Reputation
Kim Kardashian limits the number of dates she goes on over fears she will be accused of sleeping around. The socialite admits she turns down many romantic engagements and keep her outings with potential boyfriends secret as she worries her reputation will be smeared if she is pictured out and about with more than one guy.
She tells Britain's Heat magazine, "I'm trying to be single, but for me that doesn't mean dating around. I don't multi-date. What if I wanted to go on five dates? There'd be photos of me with five different men and I'd be a sl*t and a w***e. So I don't like to date."
It was recently reported that she broke up with her latest boyfriend Miles Austin because of the distance that separates them. Kim was also forced to deny that she was dating Chris Brown. She tweeted, "As much as I'd love to dispute every rumour, some are so ridiculous I just can't give them attention! I'd be on here all day tweeting!"
More Kim Kardashian News
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie