Kim Kardashian Hates Dating to Avoid Bad Reputation
Kim Kardashian limits the number of dates she goes on over fears she will be accused of sleeping around. The socialite admits she turns down many romantic engagements and keep her outings with potential boyfriends secret as she worries her reputation will be smeared if she is pictured out and about with more than one guy.
She tells Britain's Heat magazine, "I'm trying to be single, but for me that doesn't mean dating around. I don't multi-date. What if I wanted to go on five dates? There'd be photos of me with five different men and I'd be a sl*t and a w***e. So I don't like to date."
It was recently reported that she broke up with her latest boyfriend Miles Austin because of the distance that separates them. Kim was also forced to deny that she was dating Chris Brown. She tweeted, "As much as I'd love to dispute every rumour, some are so ridiculous I just can't give them attention! I'd be on here all day tweeting!"
More Kim Kardashian News
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?
- Donald Glover Addresses Lando Casting Rumor in Han Solo Movie