Justin Bieber Spotted Kissing Jasmine Villegas
Teen sensation Justin Bieber has fueled rumors he is dating singer Jasmine Villegas after they were photographed cuddling in the back seat of a car. The "Baby" hitmaker has made a point of proclaiming he is unattached following reports he rekindled his romance with childhood sweetheart Caitlin Beadles over the summer.
Earlier this month, he said, "I'm single. I'm kind of looking, but I'm kind of trying to stay single." But now Bieber appears to have found romance with 16-year-old R&B singer Villegas, who is currently performing on his tour and appeared as his love interest in his "Baby" video.
Bieber was spotted leaning forward towards Villegas in the back seat of a car as they drove through Venice, California earlier this month, and the pictures purportedly show the pair enjoying a kiss, reports TMZ.com. The teen stars have previously dismissed speculation they are a couple, insisting they're just "really cool friends".
In another news, Justin Bieber is among the singing stars who have recorded versions of "Happy Birthday" for a new cancer awareness campaign. Maroon 5, Keith Urban, Jack Johnson, punk band Devo and country singer Colbie Caillat have also added their vocals to the American Cancer Society's latest initiative, according to CMT.com. The project is designed to call attention to the 11 million survivors of the disease who celebrate their birthday each year, giving hope to sufferers.
More Justin Bieber News
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance