Justin Bieber Spotted Kissing Jasmine Villegas
Teen sensation Justin Bieber has fueled rumors he is dating singer Jasmine Villegas after they were photographed cuddling in the back seat of a car. The "Baby" hitmaker has made a point of proclaiming he is unattached following reports he rekindled his romance with childhood sweetheart Caitlin Beadles over the summer.
Earlier this month, he said, "I'm single. I'm kind of looking, but I'm kind of trying to stay single." But now Bieber appears to have found romance with 16-year-old R&B singer Villegas, who is currently performing on his tour and appeared as his love interest in his "Baby" video.
Bieber was spotted leaning forward towards Villegas in the back seat of a car as they drove through Venice, California earlier this month, and the pictures purportedly show the pair enjoying a kiss, reports TMZ.com. The teen stars have previously dismissed speculation they are a couple, insisting they're just "really cool friends".
In another news, Justin Bieber is among the singing stars who have recorded versions of "Happy Birthday" for a new cancer awareness campaign. Maroon 5, Keith Urban, Jack Johnson, punk band Devo and country singer Colbie Caillat have also added their vocals to the American Cancer Society's latest initiative, according to CMT.com. The project is designed to call attention to the 11 million survivors of the disease who celebrate their birthday each year, giving hope to sufferers.
More Justin Bieber News
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover
- Is It Really Over? Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Have Been Living Separately for Months
- Mariah Carey's Split From James Packer Could Ruin Her E! Reality Series
- 'Deadpool 2' Circling 'John Wick' Helmer David Leitch
- Here Are the Pricey Items Tyga Wants From Kylie as Birthday Gifts
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Girls Get Matching Rings and Tattoos to Mark the End of Filming
- Beyonce 'Never Genuinely Liked' Kim and That's Why Their Husbands' Feud Happens
- Jeremy Irons Reveals 'The Batman' Starts Filming Next Summer, Promises 'More of Alfred'