Robbie Williams Offended Naked Kylie Minogue During Video Shoot
Robbie Williams killed any chance of romance blossoming with Kylie Minogue on the set of their video for "Kids" - because he laughed at the Aussie when she stripped off for a sexy scene. The pop stars united for the 2000 duet and filmed a raunchy promo to accompany the track - but the "Angels" hitmaker offended Minogue when he caught sight of her naked.
In his new book You Know Me, Williams reveals, "I just burst out laughing, which I don't think went down well with Kylie. I may have offended her too and she must have felt vulnerable being naked on set and being naked in front of me. I think any chance of anything (romance) disappeared when I laughed at her."
"Perhaps she likes being naked but she probably doesn't enjoy being laughed at by some idiot."
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'
- Drake Hints at Releasing New Music on His 30th Birthday. Get Details on His Celebration
- Blac Chyna Pokes Fun at Her Pregnancy Curves, Compares Herself to a Pokemon
- Amy Adams and Jake Gyllenhaal's Love Turns to Hatred in 'Nocturnal Animals' First Full Trailer
- Jay-Z and Beyonce Are Both Upset With 'Nut Job' Kanye West Following His Rant