Robbie Williams Offended Naked Kylie Minogue During Video Shoot
Robbie Williams killed any chance of romance blossoming with Kylie Minogue on the set of their video for "Kids" - because he laughed at the Aussie when she stripped off for a sexy scene. The pop stars united for the 2000 duet and filmed a raunchy promo to accompany the track - but the "Angels" hitmaker offended Minogue when he caught sight of her naked.
In his new book You Know Me, Williams reveals, "I just burst out laughing, which I don't think went down well with Kylie. I may have offended her too and she must have felt vulnerable being naked on set and being naked in front of me. I think any chance of anything (romance) disappeared when I laughed at her."
"Perhaps she likes being naked but she probably doesn't enjoy being laughed at by some idiot."
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed