Robbie Williams Offended Naked Kylie Minogue During Video Shoot
Robbie Williams killed any chance of romance blossoming with Kylie Minogue on the set of their video for "Kids" - because he laughed at the Aussie when she stripped off for a sexy scene. The pop stars united for the 2000 duet and filmed a raunchy promo to accompany the track - but the "Angels" hitmaker offended Minogue when he caught sight of her naked.
In his new book You Know Me, Williams reveals, "I just burst out laughing, which I don't think went down well with Kylie. I may have offended her too and she must have felt vulnerable being naked on set and being naked in front of me. I think any chance of anything (romance) disappeared when I laughed at her."
"Perhaps she likes being naked but she probably doesn't enjoy being laughed at by some idiot."
- Ryan Seacrest Assures Fans Everything Is OK After Fire Breaks Out at His $50M Mansion
- Pregnant Again? Blac Chyna Sports Suspicious Bump While Stepping Out With Another Man
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'