Robbie Williams Offended Naked Kylie Minogue During Video Shoot
Robbie Williams killed any chance of romance blossoming with Kylie Minogue on the set of their video for "Kids" - because he laughed at the Aussie when she stripped off for a sexy scene. The pop stars united for the 2000 duet and filmed a raunchy promo to accompany the track - but the "Angels" hitmaker offended Minogue when he caught sight of her naked.
In his new book You Know Me, Williams reveals, "I just burst out laughing, which I don't think went down well with Kylie. I may have offended her too and she must have felt vulnerable being naked on set and being naked in front of me. I think any chance of anything (romance) disappeared when I laughed at her."
"Perhaps she likes being naked but she probably doesn't enjoy being laughed at by some idiot."
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign
- Matthew Morrison Joins 'Grey's Anatomy' in Mystery Role. Get the First Look
- Idris Elba and Matthew McConaughey Confront Each Other in 'The Dark Tower' First Footage
- Kris Jenner's 'Desperate to Hook Up' With O.J. Simpson. What About Toy Boy Corey Gamble?
- The Weeknd Secretly Serenades Selena Gomez at Brazilian Concert Backstage
- 'Arrow': Katie Cassidy Returns for Season 6 as Series Regular With a Twist