Robbie Williams Offended Naked Kylie Minogue During Video Shoot
Robbie Williams killed any chance of romance blossoming with Kylie Minogue on the set of their video for "Kids" - because he laughed at the Aussie when she stripped off for a sexy scene. The pop stars united for the 2000 duet and filmed a raunchy promo to accompany the track - but the "Angels" hitmaker offended Minogue when he caught sight of her naked.
In his new book You Know Me, Williams reveals, "I just burst out laughing, which I don't think went down well with Kylie. I may have offended her too and she must have felt vulnerable being naked on set and being naked in front of me. I think any chance of anything (romance) disappeared when I laughed at her."
"Perhaps she likes being naked but she probably doesn't enjoy being laughed at by some idiot."
More Robbie Williams News
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs