Miley Cyrus NOT Living Together With Liam Hemsworth
A representative for Miley Cyrus has dismissed rumors the "Hannah Montana" star is living with her boyfriend Liam Hemsworth following their recent reconciliation. The couple called off their relationship in August, but sparked speculation they had reunited earlier this month when they were seen picnicking near Cyrus' California home.
They showed off their romantic reunion days later when they were spotted kissing in the Disney star's car - and reports subsequently surfaced alleging the pair had moved in together. But a representative for Cyrus has dismissed the claims, telling GossipCop.com, "They don't live together."
Rumors also spread that Miley is also close to her "LOL: Laughing Out Loud" co-star Douglas Booth while filming in Paris, France. Starring together in a movie was also how Cyrus and Hemsworth came together. They portray lovers in "The Last Song" before coming out with the real relationship.
More Miley Cyrus News
- Bad Blood! Jennifer Aniston and Chelsea Handler Are Feuding
- Amanda Bynes Blacklists Parents as She Relaunches Career
- George Clooney and Amal Are Moving Their Children to L.A. for Safety Reasons
- Hugh Jackman Launches His First Circus in 'The Greatest Showman' Trailer
- Inside J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez's Secret Romantic Proposal in Paris
- Ex-Sistar Member Bora Is Dating Big Star's Feeldog
- The Obamas' Balinese Vacation Pictures: See the Family During Temple Visit and Rafting
- Ritz-Carlton Responds After Leslie Jones Accused It of Racism