Miley Cyrus NOT Living Together With Liam Hemsworth
A representative for Miley Cyrus has dismissed rumors the "Hannah Montana" star is living with her boyfriend Liam Hemsworth following their recent reconciliation. The couple called off their relationship in August, but sparked speculation they had reunited earlier this month when they were seen picnicking near Cyrus' California home.
They showed off their romantic reunion days later when they were spotted kissing in the Disney star's car - and reports subsequently surfaced alleging the pair had moved in together. But a representative for Cyrus has dismissed the claims, telling GossipCop.com, "They don't live together."
Rumors also spread that Miley is also close to her "LOL: Laughing Out Loud" co-star Douglas Booth while filming in Paris, France. Starring together in a movie was also how Cyrus and Hemsworth came together. They portray lovers in "The Last Song" before coming out with the real relationship.
More Miley Cyrus News
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion
- Is Lindsay Lohan Really Pregnant? See Picture of Her Smoking in Sardinia