Miley Cyrus NOT Living Together With Liam Hemsworth
A representative for Miley Cyrus has dismissed rumors the "Hannah Montana" star is living with her boyfriend Liam Hemsworth following their recent reconciliation. The couple called off their relationship in August, but sparked speculation they had reunited earlier this month when they were seen picnicking near Cyrus' California home.
They showed off their romantic reunion days later when they were spotted kissing in the Disney star's car - and reports subsequently surfaced alleging the pair had moved in together. But a representative for Cyrus has dismissed the claims, telling GossipCop.com, "They don't live together."
Rumors also spread that Miley is also close to her "LOL: Laughing Out Loud" co-star Douglas Booth while filming in Paris, France. Starring together in a movie was also how Cyrus and Hemsworth came together. They portray lovers in "The Last Song" before coming out with the real relationship.
More Miley Cyrus News
- Katy Perry Is the Most-Followed Person on Twitter With Record-Breaking 90 Million Followers
- Here's Nick Young's Response to Iggy Azalea's Cheating Claims
- First Image From 'Ash vs. Evil Dead' Season 2 Reveals Surprising New Ally
- Drake Caught Leaving Rihanna's Hotel Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Lady GaGa Is Finally a Licensed Driver
- Check Out the New Drift in 'Transformers: The Last Knight'
- Louis Tomlinson Blasts Media, Asks Them to Respect Son's Privacy Amid Custody Battle
- Iggy Azalea Receives Flowers From Nick Young's Teammate D'Angelo Russell After Breakup?