Miley Cyrus NOT Living Together With Liam Hemsworth
A representative for Miley Cyrus has dismissed rumors the "Hannah Montana" star is living with her boyfriend Liam Hemsworth following their recent reconciliation. The couple called off their relationship in August, but sparked speculation they had reunited earlier this month when they were seen picnicking near Cyrus' California home.
They showed off their romantic reunion days later when they were spotted kissing in the Disney star's car - and reports subsequently surfaced alleging the pair had moved in together. But a representative for Cyrus has dismissed the claims, telling GossipCop.com, "They don't live together."
Rumors also spread that Miley is also close to her "LOL: Laughing Out Loud" co-star Douglas Booth while filming in Paris, France. Starring together in a movie was also how Cyrus and Hemsworth came together. They portray lovers in "The Last Song" before coming out with the real relationship.
More Miley Cyrus News
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby