Miley Cyrus NOT Living Together With Liam Hemsworth
A representative for Miley Cyrus has dismissed rumors the "Hannah Montana" star is living with her boyfriend Liam Hemsworth following their recent reconciliation. The couple called off their relationship in August, but sparked speculation they had reunited earlier this month when they were seen picnicking near Cyrus' California home.
They showed off their romantic reunion days later when they were spotted kissing in the Disney star's car - and reports subsequently surfaced alleging the pair had moved in together. But a representative for Cyrus has dismissed the claims, telling GossipCop.com, "They don't live together."
Rumors also spread that Miley is also close to her "LOL: Laughing Out Loud" co-star Douglas Booth while filming in Paris, France. Starring together in a movie was also how Cyrus and Hemsworth came together. They portray lovers in "The Last Song" before coming out with the real relationship.
More Miley Cyrus News
- Snoop Dogg and Wiz Khalifa Sued by Victims of Collapsed Railing at Their Concert
- Homeland Security on the Hunt for Those Who Hacked Leslie Jones' Website
- Check Out Christina Grimmie's Third Posthumous Music Video for 'Deception'
- Amber Heard Slams Johnny Depp for Directly Sending Her Settlement Money to Charities
- The Rock Topples Robert Downey Jr. From Top Spot on List of Highest-Paid Actors 2016
- Taylor Swift Won't Come to MTV VMAs 2016 as Kanye West Is Given Free Reign on Stage
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck