Footballer Kenny McKinley Dead From Self-Inflicted Wound
American football player Kenny McKinley has been found dead in his Colorado apartment after apparently shooting himself. He was 23. Arapahoe County Sheriff's detectives are investigating the death of the Denver Broncos wide receiver, but initial reports list the cause of death as a self-inflicted gunshot wound.
An unnamed female friend of McKinley's discovered the body after returning from an errand with his child on Monday, September 20. A statement from Broncos owner Pat Bowlen reads, "He was part of the Broncos' family and will be greatly missed by our organization."
McKinley played in eight games as a rookie in 2009, but has been sidelined with a knee injury since December.
- 'DWTS' Pro Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Expecting First Child, but Something Upset Them
- Ben Affleck Gives Jennifer Garner 11-Carat Diamond Ahead of Their Anniversary - Is It True?
- Iggy Azalea Teases Collaboration With Zedd After Pushing Back Her Album's Release
- Kanye West Ready to Take Legal Action if Sex Tapes Leak
- Yikes! Kendall and Kylie Jenner Reportedly in 'Bizarre Love Triangle' With Scott Disick
- New 'Luke Cage' Set Photos Reveal Villain Diamondback
- Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson's Marriage Reportedly Crumbles. Here's the Truth
- Prince Hated the Idea of Appearing in a Music Video With Madonna