Footballer Kenny McKinley Dead From Self-Inflicted Wound
American football player Kenny McKinley has been found dead in his Colorado apartment after apparently shooting himself. He was 23. Arapahoe County Sheriff's detectives are investigating the death of the Denver Broncos wide receiver, but initial reports list the cause of death as a self-inflicted gunshot wound.
An unnamed female friend of McKinley's discovered the body after returning from an errand with his child on Monday, September 20. A statement from Broncos owner Pat Bowlen reads, "He was part of the Broncos' family and will be greatly missed by our organization."
McKinley played in eight games as a rookie in 2009, but has been sidelined with a knee injury since December.
- 'Saturday Night Live' Taps Kristen Stewart as the Next Host
- Armie Hammer Responds to 'Green Lantern Corps' Rumor
- Big Sean Performs 'Bounce Back', Premieres 'Sunday Morning Jetpack' on 'Saturday Night Live'
- Louis Tomlinson Reunites With Briana Jungwirth to Celebrate Their Son's 1st Birthday
- Luke Bryan to Sing National Anthem at Super Bowl
- 'Veronica Mars' Boss Hints at Potential Revival
- Artist of the Week: Kehlani
- Ivanka Trump's Brother-In-Law Joshua Kushner Joined Women's March on Washington