Footballer Kenny McKinley Dead From Self-Inflicted Wound
American football player Kenny McKinley has been found dead in his Colorado apartment after apparently shooting himself. He was 23. Arapahoe County Sheriff's detectives are investigating the death of the Denver Broncos wide receiver, but initial reports list the cause of death as a self-inflicted gunshot wound.
An unnamed female friend of McKinley's discovered the body after returning from an errand with his child on Monday, September 20. A statement from Broncos owner Pat Bowlen reads, "He was part of the Broncos' family and will be greatly missed by our organization."
McKinley played in eight games as a rookie in 2009, but has been sidelined with a knee injury since December.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival