Footballer Kenny McKinley Dead From Self-Inflicted Wound
American football player Kenny McKinley has been found dead in his Colorado apartment after apparently shooting himself. He was 23. Arapahoe County Sheriff's detectives are investigating the death of the Denver Broncos wide receiver, but initial reports list the cause of death as a self-inflicted gunshot wound.
An unnamed female friend of McKinley's discovered the body after returning from an errand with his child on Monday, September 20. A statement from Broncos owner Pat Bowlen reads, "He was part of the Broncos' family and will be greatly missed by our organization."
McKinley played in eight games as a rookie in 2009, but has been sidelined with a knee injury since December.
- James Blunt Sings Touching New Song at Carrie Fisher and Debbie Reynolds' Memorial
- 'Orange Is the New Black' Star Samira Wiley Marries the Show's Writer Lauren Morelli
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.15 Preview: Aladdin and Jasmine Meet Ariel in 'A Wondrous Place'
- Wishes Turn Into Nightmares in 'Wish Upon' New Trailer
- Sade Convinces Drake Not to Diss Kendrick Lamar Over a Track
- Selena Gomez Cheers on The Weeknd at Brazilian Concert
- 'Power Rangers' Future Installment May Feature Female Green Ranger
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss on the Ending: No One Can Get Happy Ending Without Some Struggle