Footballer Kenny McKinley Dead From Self-Inflicted Wound
American football player Kenny McKinley has been found dead in his Colorado apartment after apparently shooting himself. He was 23. Arapahoe County Sheriff's detectives are investigating the death of the Denver Broncos wide receiver, but initial reports list the cause of death as a self-inflicted gunshot wound.
An unnamed female friend of McKinley's discovered the body after returning from an errand with his child on Monday, September 20. A statement from Broncos owner Pat Bowlen reads, "He was part of the Broncos' family and will be greatly missed by our organization."
McKinley played in eight games as a rookie in 2009, but has been sidelined with a knee injury since December.
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?
- Donald Glover Addresses Lando Casting Rumor in Han Solo Movie