Catherine Zeta-Jones Denies Wedding Vow Renewal
Catherine Zeta-Jones' representative has denied reports she will renew her vows with actor Michael Douglas to mark their upcoming 10th wedding anniversary. America's Star magazine claimed the happy couple was planning a renewal ceremony to declare their love for each other following the "Wall Street" star's cancer diagnosis earlier this year.
The 66 year old is currently undergoing chemotherapy and radiation treatment for throat cancer - and Zeta-Jones has been a constant support to her beloved husband. But the alleged ceremony to mark their 10th anniversary on November 18, 2000 will not be taking place. Zeta-Jones' rep tells GossipCop.com, "They have never had plans to renew their wedding vows."
But Douglas and Zeta-Jones will be sharing something together this weekend - the Hollywood couple shares the same birthday.
- Justin Timberlake Votes Early but He Lands in Trouble for Taking Ballot Selfie
- 'Walking Dead' Slammed by Parents TV Council Over Brutal Deaths
- Amber Rose Cozying Up to 'DWTS' Pro Val Chmerkovskiy at Her Birthday Party
- Fans Petition 'Deadpool 2' to Hire Quentin Tarantino After Tim Miller's Exit
- It's Not a Perfect Illusion. Lady GaGa Exposes Bare Crotch in Super Tiny Shorts
- Watch President Obama's Perfect Response to Donald Trump's Mean Tweet
- Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Are 'Getting Serious' as She Finalizes Divorce From Lamar Odom
- New 'John Wick: Chapter Two' Images Reveal Bruce Lee's 'Enter the Dragon'-Inspired Setting