Catherine Zeta-Jones Denies Wedding Vow Renewal
Catherine Zeta-Jones' representative has denied reports she will renew her vows with actor Michael Douglas to mark their upcoming 10th wedding anniversary. America's Star magazine claimed the happy couple was planning a renewal ceremony to declare their love for each other following the "Wall Street" star's cancer diagnosis earlier this year.
The 66 year old is currently undergoing chemotherapy and radiation treatment for throat cancer - and Zeta-Jones has been a constant support to her beloved husband. But the alleged ceremony to mark their 10th anniversary on November 18, 2000 will not be taking place. Zeta-Jones' rep tells GossipCop.com, "They have never had plans to renew their wedding vows."
But Douglas and Zeta-Jones will be sharing something together this weekend - the Hollywood couple shares the same birthday.
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers