Catherine Zeta-Jones Denies Wedding Vow Renewal
Catherine Zeta-Jones' representative has denied reports she will renew her vows with actor Michael Douglas to mark their upcoming 10th wedding anniversary. America's Star magazine claimed the happy couple was planning a renewal ceremony to declare their love for each other following the "Wall Street" star's cancer diagnosis earlier this year.
The 66 year old is currently undergoing chemotherapy and radiation treatment for throat cancer - and Zeta-Jones has been a constant support to her beloved husband. But the alleged ceremony to mark their 10th anniversary on November 18, 2000 will not be taking place. Zeta-Jones' rep tells GossipCop.com, "They have never had plans to renew their wedding vows."
But Douglas and Zeta-Jones will be sharing something together this weekend - the Hollywood couple shares the same birthday.
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked