Catherine Zeta-Jones Denies Wedding Vow Renewal
Catherine Zeta-Jones' representative has denied reports she will renew her vows with actor Michael Douglas to mark their upcoming 10th wedding anniversary. America's Star magazine claimed the happy couple was planning a renewal ceremony to declare their love for each other following the "Wall Street" star's cancer diagnosis earlier this year.
The 66 year old is currently undergoing chemotherapy and radiation treatment for throat cancer - and Zeta-Jones has been a constant support to her beloved husband. But the alleged ceremony to mark their 10th anniversary on November 18, 2000 will not be taking place. Zeta-Jones' rep tells GossipCop.com, "They have never had plans to renew their wedding vows."
But Douglas and Zeta-Jones will be sharing something together this weekend - the Hollywood couple shares the same birthday.
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special