Catherine Zeta-Jones Denies Wedding Vow Renewal
Catherine Zeta-Jones' representative has denied reports she will renew her vows with actor Michael Douglas to mark their upcoming 10th wedding anniversary. America's Star magazine claimed the happy couple was planning a renewal ceremony to declare their love for each other following the "Wall Street" star's cancer diagnosis earlier this year.
The 66 year old is currently undergoing chemotherapy and radiation treatment for throat cancer - and Zeta-Jones has been a constant support to her beloved husband. But the alleged ceremony to mark their 10th anniversary on November 18, 2000 will not be taking place. Zeta-Jones' rep tells GossipCop.com, "They have never had plans to renew their wedding vows."
But Douglas and Zeta-Jones will be sharing something together this weekend - the Hollywood couple shares the same birthday.
- Soulja Boy Charged on Suspicion of Illegally Possessing Firearms
- 'The Bachelor' Recap: Tension Between Corinne and Other Girls Is About to Get Physical
- 'Star Wars: Episode VIII' Gets Official Title, Mark Hamill Reacts
- Michelle Williams Reveals She Was 'Inconsolable' After Leaving Shared Home With Heath Ledger
- Mel Gibson Welcomes Baby No. 9 - Is It a Boy or a Girl?
- Lady GaGa Set to Release New Album in 2017
- 'My Super Sweet 16' Is Getting a Revival on MTV
- Iggy Azalea's New Beau LJay Currie Gets Two Handfuls of Her Boobs and Ass