Shia LaBeouf's Fractured Hand Is Fully Healed
Hollywood star Shia LaBeouf has regained full use of his left hand, two years after mangling his fingers in a near-fatal car crash. The actor had to undergo three surgeries to fix his smashed hand following a summer accident which saw his truck flip over and crush his bones.
LaBeouf had previously resigned himself to the fact his hand would never be the same again after the horrific incident, but he reveals he's impressed doctors and himself by making a full recovery. And it's allowed the 24 year old to perform all of his stunts for the forthcoming "Transformers 3".
He tells WENN, "I'm a hundred per cent. You always have a stunt man, but I'm doing as much as I was the last time. It's a very physical movie and I feel strong."
Director Michael Bay had to rewrite parts of the script for the second installment of the hit action franchise, 2009's "Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen", to protect LaBeouf's damaged hand. His accident occurred in the middle of filming and delayed production on the movie for two days.
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says