Shia LaBeouf's Fractured Hand Is Fully Healed
Hollywood star Shia LaBeouf has regained full use of his left hand, two years after mangling his fingers in a near-fatal car crash. The actor had to undergo three surgeries to fix his smashed hand following a summer accident which saw his truck flip over and crush his bones.
LaBeouf had previously resigned himself to the fact his hand would never be the same again after the horrific incident, but he reveals he's impressed doctors and himself by making a full recovery. And it's allowed the 24 year old to perform all of his stunts for the forthcoming "Transformers 3".
He tells WENN, "I'm a hundred per cent. You always have a stunt man, but I'm doing as much as I was the last time. It's a very physical movie and I feel strong."
Director Michael Bay had to rewrite parts of the script for the second installment of the hit action franchise, 2009's "Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen", to protect LaBeouf's damaged hand. His accident occurred in the middle of filming and delayed production on the movie for two days.
More Shia LaBeouf News
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics
- Lady GaGa Wants Fans to Join Her at Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Supergirl to Battle Superman's Villain Mr. Mxyzptlk This Season
- J. Cole Disses Fellow Rappers on New Song 'False Prophet'
- Did Geoff Johns Just Confirm That Armie Hammer Would Play Green Lantern in DC Movies?
- Inside Kanye West's Music Comeback Plans Following Hospitalization
- Kendall Jenner Isn't Happy About That Rolls-Royce for Her Birthday? Here's Why
- Mariah Carey Can't Wear Her Shoes Alone in New Promo for 'Mariah's World'