Shia LaBeouf's Fractured Hand Is Fully Healed
Hollywood star Shia LaBeouf has regained full use of his left hand, two years after mangling his fingers in a near-fatal car crash. The actor had to undergo three surgeries to fix his smashed hand following a summer accident which saw his truck flip over and crush his bones.
LaBeouf had previously resigned himself to the fact his hand would never be the same again after the horrific incident, but he reveals he's impressed doctors and himself by making a full recovery. And it's allowed the 24 year old to perform all of his stunts for the forthcoming "Transformers 3".
He tells WENN, "I'm a hundred per cent. You always have a stunt man, but I'm doing as much as I was the last time. It's a very physical movie and I feel strong."
Director Michael Bay had to rewrite parts of the script for the second installment of the hit action franchise, 2009's "Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen", to protect LaBeouf's damaged hand. His accident occurred in the middle of filming and delayed production on the movie for two days.
More Shia LaBeouf News
- These Photos of Jim Carrey and Late Ex Suggest Her Marriage to Estranged Husband Was Fake
- This Picture of Princess Charlotte Snuggling a Bunny at Playdate in Canada Is Just Too Cute
- Here's What Tim Burton Says About Lack of Diversity in 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children'
- Here's What Happens to Kylie Jenner's Number That Rob Kardashian Leaked on Twitter
- First Look at Justice Society of America in 'DC's Legends of Tomorrow' Season 2 Photos
- Tom Cruise Beats the Bad Guys to Death in 'Jack Reacher: Never Go Back' IMAX Trailer
- The Weeknd Releases New Single 'False Alarm'
- Asa Butterfield Is Martian Coming to Earth in New 'Space Between Us' Trailer