Shia LaBeouf's Fractured Hand Is Fully Healed
Hollywood star Shia LaBeouf has regained full use of his left hand, two years after mangling his fingers in a near-fatal car crash. The actor had to undergo three surgeries to fix his smashed hand following a summer accident which saw his truck flip over and crush his bones.
LaBeouf had previously resigned himself to the fact his hand would never be the same again after the horrific incident, but he reveals he's impressed doctors and himself by making a full recovery. And it's allowed the 24 year old to perform all of his stunts for the forthcoming "Transformers 3".
He tells WENN, "I'm a hundred per cent. You always have a stunt man, but I'm doing as much as I was the last time. It's a very physical movie and I feel strong."
Director Michael Bay had to rewrite parts of the script for the second installment of the hit action franchise, 2009's "Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen", to protect LaBeouf's damaged hand. His accident occurred in the middle of filming and delayed production on the movie for two days.
- Comic-Con: 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Footage and 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Villain Revealed
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard