Shia LaBeouf's Fractured Hand Is Fully Healed
Hollywood star Shia LaBeouf has regained full use of his left hand, two years after mangling his fingers in a near-fatal car crash. The actor had to undergo three surgeries to fix his smashed hand following a summer accident which saw his truck flip over and crush his bones.
LaBeouf had previously resigned himself to the fact his hand would never be the same again after the horrific incident, but he reveals he's impressed doctors and himself by making a full recovery. And it's allowed the 24 year old to perform all of his stunts for the forthcoming "Transformers 3".
He tells WENN, "I'm a hundred per cent. You always have a stunt man, but I'm doing as much as I was the last time. It's a very physical movie and I feel strong."
Director Michael Bay had to rewrite parts of the script for the second installment of the hit action franchise, 2009's "Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen", to protect LaBeouf's damaged hand. His accident occurred in the middle of filming and delayed production on the movie for two days.
More Shia LaBeouf News
- Keri Russell and Matthew Rhys Welcome First Child
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West