Kelly Osbourne Nursing Injured Neck
Kelly Osbourne has been confined to bed rest after injuring her neck. The singer and reality TV star admits she's in agony. Taking to Twitter.com on Monday, September 20, she told fans, "Been put on bed rest because of my neck it sucks i can't move."
She adds, "The curve in my neck has started to curve the wrong way and puts pressure on my mussels (sic) its really painful and i have to wear a brace!" She's not the only member of the Osbourne clan resting up - her dad Ozzy Osbourne is nursing an injury on tour in Europe after pulling a muscle in his back.
The rocker has been battling the pain for weeks, but finally had to give in and cancel a show in Germany on Thursday night, September 16.
More Kelly Osbourne News
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Denies Cheating Rumors
- 'Pitch Perfect 3' Shows 'Farewell Tour' in First Trailer
- Erin Andrews and Jarret Stoll Get Married in Sunset Ceremony
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London