Kelly Osbourne Nursing Injured Neck
Kelly Osbourne has been confined to bed rest after injuring her neck. The singer and reality TV star admits she's in agony. Taking to Twitter.com on Monday, September 20, she told fans, "Been put on bed rest because of my neck it sucks i can't move."
She adds, "The curve in my neck has started to curve the wrong way and puts pressure on my mussels (sic) its really painful and i have to wear a brace!" She's not the only member of the Osbourne clan resting up - her dad Ozzy Osbourne is nursing an injury on tour in Europe after pulling a muscle in his back.
The rocker has been battling the pain for weeks, but finally had to give in and cancel a show in Germany on Thursday night, September 16.
More Kelly Osbourne News
- Ariana Grande and Mac Miller Haven't Put a Label on Relationship Even After Caught Kissing
- Naya Rivera Reveals She Got Pregnant and Had an Abortion When She Was on 'Glee'
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' Recap: A Man Gets His Heart Broken and Leaves
- Stan Lee Supports Zendaya to Portray Mary Jane in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Chris Hemsworth and Tom Hiddleston Bring Thor and Loki to Children Hospital in Australia
- Kendall Jenner Flaunts Her Booty in Unpublished Vogue Pic
- 'Pretty Little Liars' 7.10 Preview: The Kidnapper Gets Attacked
- Iggy Azalea Hits Recording Studio With Verse Simmonds