Kelly Osbourne Nursing Injured Neck
Kelly Osbourne has been confined to bed rest after injuring her neck. The singer and reality TV star admits she's in agony. Taking to Twitter.com on Monday, September 20, she told fans, "Been put on bed rest because of my neck it sucks i can't move."
She adds, "The curve in my neck has started to curve the wrong way and puts pressure on my mussels (sic) its really painful and i have to wear a brace!" She's not the only member of the Osbourne clan resting up - her dad Ozzy Osbourne is nursing an injury on tour in Europe after pulling a muscle in his back.
The rocker has been battling the pain for weeks, but finally had to give in and cancel a show in Germany on Thursday night, September 16.
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Watch John Legend's Show-Stopping Performance at NBA All-Star Game 2017 Halftime Show
- Madonna's Malawi Twins' Father Says He Didn't Realize the Adoption Was Permanent