Kelly Osbourne Nursing Injured Neck
Kelly Osbourne has been confined to bed rest after injuring her neck. The singer and reality TV star admits she's in agony. Taking to Twitter.com on Monday, September 20, she told fans, "Been put on bed rest because of my neck it sucks i can't move."
She adds, "The curve in my neck has started to curve the wrong way and puts pressure on my mussels (sic) its really painful and i have to wear a brace!" She's not the only member of the Osbourne clan resting up - her dad Ozzy Osbourne is nursing an injury on tour in Europe after pulling a muscle in his back.
The rocker has been battling the pain for weeks, but finally had to give in and cancel a show in Germany on Thursday night, September 16.
More Kelly Osbourne News
- 'DWTS' Pro Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Expecting First Child, but Something Upset Them
- Ben Affleck Gives Jennifer Garner 11-Carat Diamond Ahead of Their Anniversary - Is It True?
- Iggy Azalea Teases Collaboration With Zedd After Pushing Back Her Album's Release
- Kanye West Ready to Take Legal Action if Sex Tapes Leak
- Yikes! Kendall and Kylie Jenner Reportedly in 'Bizarre Love Triangle' With Scott Disick
- New 'Luke Cage' Set Photos Reveal Villain Diamondback
- Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson's Marriage Reportedly Crumbles. Here's the Truth
- Prince Hated the Idea of Appearing in a Music Video With Madonna