Kelly Osbourne Nursing Injured Neck
Kelly Osbourne has been confined to bed rest after injuring her neck. The singer and reality TV star admits she's in agony. Taking to Twitter.com on Monday, September 20, she told fans, "Been put on bed rest because of my neck it sucks i can't move."
She adds, "The curve in my neck has started to curve the wrong way and puts pressure on my mussels (sic) its really painful and i have to wear a brace!" She's not the only member of the Osbourne clan resting up - her dad Ozzy Osbourne is nursing an injury on tour in Europe after pulling a muscle in his back.
The rocker has been battling the pain for weeks, but finally had to give in and cancel a show in Germany on Thursday night, September 16.
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21 Cast Photos: Meet 30 Girls Vying for Nick Viall's Heart