Julia Roberts Honored With Lifetime Achievement Award
Julia Roberts has been honored with a Lifetime Achievement award at a film festival in Spain. The "Erin Brockovich" star was the guest of honor at the San Sebastian International Film Festival, where her "Eat, Pray, Love" co-star Javier Bardem presented her with the Donostia Award on Monday evening, September 20.
The 42-year-old Oscar winner told the audience she was overwhelmed to receive the prize. She said, "What a fortunate woman I've been in my life for a variety of reasons. If we were having dinner, I'd tell you all of them. But now, I'll just say thank you from the bottom of my heart. And thank you to San Sebastian, which is the most enthusiastic town."
Previous recipients of the prestigious award include Sir Ian McKellen, Robert De Niro, Meryl Streep and Roberts' "Pretty Woman" co-star Richard Gere.
- Lady GaGa Hits Recording Studio With BloodPop, Mark Ronson and Kevin Parker
- Derek Hough Confirms He's Back on 'Dancing with the Stars', Cheryl Burke Also Returns
- Ruby Rose Splits From Girlfriend Harley Gusman
- Ariana Grande Kisses Mac Miller and Sits on His Lap at VMAs After-Party
- Justin Bieber Wins 8 Titles in Guinness World Records 2017 Edition
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Poses Completely Naked for Paper Magazine
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs