Julia Roberts Honored With Lifetime Achievement Award
Julia Roberts has been honored with a Lifetime Achievement award at a film festival in Spain. The "Erin Brockovich" star was the guest of honor at the San Sebastian International Film Festival, where her "Eat, Pray, Love" co-star Javier Bardem presented her with the Donostia Award on Monday evening, September 20.
The 42-year-old Oscar winner told the audience she was overwhelmed to receive the prize. She said, "What a fortunate woman I've been in my life for a variety of reasons. If we were having dinner, I'd tell you all of them. But now, I'll just say thank you from the bottom of my heart. And thank you to San Sebastian, which is the most enthusiastic town."
Previous recipients of the prestigious award include Sir Ian McKellen, Robert De Niro, Meryl Streep and Roberts' "Pretty Woman" co-star Richard Gere.
More Julia Roberts News
- Evan Rachel Wood Blasts Media Over Comments About Amber Heard's Bisexuality
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'