Julia Roberts Honored With Lifetime Achievement Award
Julia Roberts has been honored with a Lifetime Achievement award at a film festival in Spain. The "Erin Brockovich" star was the guest of honor at the San Sebastian International Film Festival, where her "Eat, Pray, Love" co-star Javier Bardem presented her with the Donostia Award on Monday evening, September 20.
The 42-year-old Oscar winner told the audience she was overwhelmed to receive the prize. She said, "What a fortunate woman I've been in my life for a variety of reasons. If we were having dinner, I'd tell you all of them. But now, I'll just say thank you from the bottom of my heart. And thank you to San Sebastian, which is the most enthusiastic town."
Previous recipients of the prestigious award include Sir Ian McKellen, Robert De Niro, Meryl Streep and Roberts' "Pretty Woman" co-star Richard Gere.
- G-Dragon Promises Big Bang Will Reunite as 5 Members
- Jay Park Signs With Roc Nation
- Justin Bieber Banned From China Over His 'Bad Behavior'
- Kim Kardashian Is 'Furious' After Video of Her Partying Hard Exposed
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt and Tasha McCauley Welcome Second Child
- Celebrities Who Regret Getting Plastic Surgery
- JYJ's Park Yoochun's Fiancee Allegedly Wants to Break Off Engagement
- Kingsman Teams Up With Statesman in New 'The Golden Circle' Red Band Trailer