Lauren Laverne Welcoming Second Child
Former Kenickie frontwoman Lauren Laverne is celebrating after giving birth to her second baby boy. The British singer-turned-radio presenter and her husband, DJ Graeme Fisher, welcomed little Mack into the world on Monday, September 20.
She announced the happy news on her Twitter page, telling her followers about the music she was listening to as she gave birth. In a post, Laverne wrote, "Just had a baby boy. Hale, hearty and beautiful, born to 'Sunrise' by Soul Savers & Bonnie Prince Billy."
She later added, "Thanks so much for all the lovely msgs (messages), gang. Mack feels very warmly welcomed to the world and passes on his gummy, pooey best wishes."
Laverne and Fisher, who wed in 2005, are already parents to two-year-old Fergus.
- Pixar's Video Reveals Mind-Blowing Hidden Easter Eggs Throughout Their Movies
- Olivia Munn Reportedly Causes a Rift in Aaron Rodgers' Family
- Watch Fifth Harmony and Blake Shelton's Performances at 2017 People's Choice Awards
- Taryn Manning Is Not Leaving 'Orange Is the New Black', Despite Report
- Zayn Malik Shows Off New 'Love' Tattoo Amid Gigi Hadid Engagement Rumors
- Jennifer Lopez Spotted Cozying Up to Drake on Another Date
- Is Jared Leto Returning as Joker in New DC Movie?
- Listen to Big Sean's New Moody Track 'Halfway Off the Balcony'