Lauren Laverne Welcoming Second Child
Former Kenickie frontwoman Lauren Laverne is celebrating after giving birth to her second baby boy. The British singer-turned-radio presenter and her husband, DJ Graeme Fisher, welcomed little Mack into the world on Monday, September 20.
She announced the happy news on her Twitter page, telling her followers about the music she was listening to as she gave birth. In a post, Laverne wrote, "Just had a baby boy. Hale, hearty and beautiful, born to 'Sunrise' by Soul Savers & Bonnie Prince Billy."
She later added, "Thanks so much for all the lovely msgs (messages), gang. Mack feels very warmly welcomed to the world and passes on his gummy, pooey best wishes."
Laverne and Fisher, who wed in 2005, are already parents to two-year-old Fergus.
- 'DWTS' Pro Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Expecting First Child, but Something Upset Them
- Ben Affleck Gives Jennifer Garner 11-Carat Diamond Ahead of Their Anniversary - Is It True?
- Iggy Azalea Teases Collaboration With Zedd After Pushing Back Her Album's Release
- Kanye West Ready to Take Legal Action if Sex Tapes Leak
- Yikes! Kendall and Kylie Jenner Reportedly in 'Bizarre Love Triangle' With Scott Disick
- New 'Luke Cage' Set Photos Reveal Villain Diamondback
- Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson's Marriage Reportedly Crumbles. Here's the Truth
- Prince Hated the Idea of Appearing in a Music Video With Madonna