Lauren Laverne Welcoming Second Child
Former Kenickie frontwoman Lauren Laverne is celebrating after giving birth to her second baby boy. The British singer-turned-radio presenter and her husband, DJ Graeme Fisher, welcomed little Mack into the world on Monday, September 20.
She announced the happy news on her Twitter page, telling her followers about the music she was listening to as she gave birth. In a post, Laverne wrote, "Just had a baby boy. Hale, hearty and beautiful, born to 'Sunrise' by Soul Savers & Bonnie Prince Billy."
She later added, "Thanks so much for all the lovely msgs (messages), gang. Mack feels very warmly welcomed to the world and passes on his gummy, pooey best wishes."
Laverne and Fisher, who wed in 2005, are already parents to two-year-old Fergus.
- 'Stranger Things': Here's What Upside Down Is According to the Child Actors
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Grab Breakfast Sans Kids Amid Rumor They Call Off Divorce
- Cheryl's Mom Fuels Rumors Singer Is Expecting a Child With Liam Payne
- Lionsgate Is Open for More 'Twilight' Sequels
- Cara Delevingne Nearly Topless in Ripped Top for Puma Campaign
- See Tom Brady Sunbathing Completely Naked During Vacation With Gisele Bundchen
- Everyone Is Excited to Meet Superman in New 'Supergirl' Season 2 Sneak Peeks
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch