Lauren Laverne Welcoming Second Child
Former Kenickie frontwoman Lauren Laverne is celebrating after giving birth to her second baby boy. The British singer-turned-radio presenter and her husband, DJ Graeme Fisher, welcomed little Mack into the world on Monday, September 20.
She announced the happy news on her Twitter page, telling her followers about the music she was listening to as she gave birth. In a post, Laverne wrote, "Just had a baby boy. Hale, hearty and beautiful, born to 'Sunrise' by Soul Savers & Bonnie Prince Billy."
She later added, "Thanks so much for all the lovely msgs (messages), gang. Mack feels very warmly welcomed to the world and passes on his gummy, pooey best wishes."
Laverne and Fisher, who wed in 2005, are already parents to two-year-old Fergus.
- Report: Blake Shelon Is Hiding Shameful Family Secrets From Gwen Stefani
- Kim Kardashian Hits Back at Haters Over Her Unretouched Bikini Photos
- Are J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Readying New Show Together?
- La La Vazquez Parties at NYC Strip Club After Ditching Kim Kardashian's Mexican Getaway
- Paris Jackson Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skimpy Outfit
- La La Vazquez Is Too Heartbroken to Join Kim Kardashian's Vacation in Mexico
- Harry Styles Makes a Mysterious Response to His Han Solo Casting Rumors
- G-Dragon and Sulli's Recent Instagram Posts Fuel Dating Speculation