Lauren Laverne Welcoming Second Child
Former Kenickie frontwoman Lauren Laverne is celebrating after giving birth to her second baby boy. The British singer-turned-radio presenter and her husband, DJ Graeme Fisher, welcomed little Mack into the world on Monday, September 20.
She announced the happy news on her Twitter page, telling her followers about the music she was listening to as she gave birth. In a post, Laverne wrote, "Just had a baby boy. Hale, hearty and beautiful, born to 'Sunrise' by Soul Savers & Bonnie Prince Billy."
She later added, "Thanks so much for all the lovely msgs (messages), gang. Mack feels very warmly welcomed to the world and passes on his gummy, pooey best wishes."
Laverne and Fisher, who wed in 2005, are already parents to two-year-old Fergus.
- Super Junior's Leeteuk Gets Robbed in Switzerland
- Kardashian-Jenner Sisters Throw Surprise Birthday Party for Khloe
- Evidence of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo's Rendezvous in Bali Revealed
- Living Life to the Fullest! Brad Pitt Caught Cozying Up to Sienna Miller and Elle Macpherson
- Louis Tomlinson Was Feeling Left Out of One Direction: 'What Have I Really Done to Contribute Here?'
- Gwyneth Paltrow's Goop Accused by NASA of Scamming Customers With Healing Stickers
- Liev Schreiber Spotted With Another Woman Amid Dating Rumors With Gerard Butler's Ex Morgan Brown
- Future and Chris Brown Are Total Womanizers in Sexy 'Pie' Video