John Lennon's Sons End Long-Running Family Feud
John Lennon's son Julian Lennon has ended his long-running family feud with half-brother Sean Lennon and his former step-mother Yoko Ono, insisting "things are good" between the trio. Lennon's murder in 1980 reportedly sparked a rift between the siblings, with Julian and his mother left to battle Ono through the courts for a share of the singer's estate.
The brothers, both musicians, appeared to grow closer in recent years, and even performed together for a United Nations concert in 2009. And Sean and Ono proved they harbored no hard feelings against The Beatles legend's other son when they put on a united front to support Julian's photography exhibit at the Morrison Hotel Gallery in New York last Thursday night, September 16.
Julian insists he's laid the feud to rest - and he regularly keeps in touch with his former rivals. He tells the New York Post, "Things are good between us. Whenever I'm in New York we all get together. Sean even asked me to shoot his album cover - for free, of course."
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle 'Looking to Buy a Place' in America
- Iggy Azalea Responds to Odell Beckham Jr. Dating Rumors: I Don't Even Know Him
- Will Kourtney Kardashian's New Boy Toy Younes Bendjima Replace Scott Disick on 'KUWTK'?
- Listen to Sia's Powerful Anthem 'To Be Human' From 'Wonder Woman' Soundtrack
- Queen Elizabeth Visits Victims of Manchester Attack in Hospital
- 'Wonder Woman' Women-Only Screening Enrages Male Fans
- T.I.'s Alleged Side Chick Bernice Burgos Reportedly Wants to Have Baby With Him
- Vampire Nicki Minaj Sexily Licks Bella Hadid's Neck at AmfAR Gala in Cannes