John Lennon's Sons End Long-Running Family Feud
John Lennon's son Julian Lennon has ended his long-running family feud with half-brother Sean Lennon and his former step-mother Yoko Ono, insisting "things are good" between the trio. Lennon's murder in 1980 reportedly sparked a rift between the siblings, with Julian and his mother left to battle Ono through the courts for a share of the singer's estate.
The brothers, both musicians, appeared to grow closer in recent years, and even performed together for a United Nations concert in 2009. And Sean and Ono proved they harbored no hard feelings against The Beatles legend's other son when they put on a united front to support Julian's photography exhibit at the Morrison Hotel Gallery in New York last Thursday night, September 16.
Julian insists he's laid the feud to rest - and he regularly keeps in touch with his former rivals. He tells the New York Post, "Things are good between us. Whenever I'm in New York we all get together. Sean even asked me to shoot his album cover - for free, of course."
- 'DWTS' Pro Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Expecting First Child, but Something Upset Them
- Ben Affleck Gives Jennifer Garner 11-Carat Diamond Ahead of Their Anniversary - Is It True?
- Iggy Azalea Teases Collaboration With Zedd After Pushing Back Her Album's Release
- Kanye West Ready to Take Legal Action if Sex Tapes Leak
- Yikes! Kendall and Kylie Jenner Reportedly in 'Bizarre Love Triangle' With Scott Disick
- New 'Luke Cage' Set Photos Reveal Villain Diamondback
- Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson's Marriage Reportedly Crumbles. Here's the Truth
- Prince Hated the Idea of Appearing in a Music Video With Madonna