John Lennon's Sons End Long-Running Family Feud
John Lennon's son Julian Lennon has ended his long-running family feud with half-brother Sean Lennon and his former step-mother Yoko Ono, insisting "things are good" between the trio. Lennon's murder in 1980 reportedly sparked a rift between the siblings, with Julian and his mother left to battle Ono through the courts for a share of the singer's estate.
The brothers, both musicians, appeared to grow closer in recent years, and even performed together for a United Nations concert in 2009. And Sean and Ono proved they harbored no hard feelings against The Beatles legend's other son when they put on a united front to support Julian's photography exhibit at the Morrison Hotel Gallery in New York last Thursday night, September 16.
Julian insists he's laid the feud to rest - and he regularly keeps in touch with his former rivals. He tells the New York Post, "Things are good between us. Whenever I'm in New York we all get together. Sean even asked me to shoot his album cover - for free, of course."
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab
- See Tom Hiddleston Accidentally Running Into 'Taylor Swift' During Morning Jog in London
- Andy Cohen Would Like to Hook Up With Justin Bieber
- Chanel Iman Stars in Flo Rida's Flashy Video for 'Zillionaire'