Bob Barker on Fainting: 'It's No Big Deal'
Beloved U.S. TV star Bob Barker has assured fans he's feeling fine after passing out at a shooting range on Thursday, September 16. The 86-year-old former "Price is Right" host was briefly hospitalized, but now he's back on his feet and talking about the incident.
Phoning in to pal Billy Bush's TV news show Access Hollywood Live on Monday, September 20, Barker said, "My healthy young body has bounced back." Asked why he thought he fainted, the TV host added, "Possibly not enough water and it was awfully hot and I have a little hyper tension."
He went on explaining, "I take medicine for it and I was possibly taking a little too much and got my blood pressure too low. It's no big deal and I'm in top-notch condition again."
- Patrick Dempsey Confirms He's Back Together With Wife Jillian Fink
- Amber Heard Files for Divorce From Johnny Depp
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunners Help Jimmy Kimmel Poke Fun at Hodor Twist
- Is Marriage on the Cards for Sandra Bullock and Boyfriend Bryan Randall?
- Chloe Grace Moretz Gets New Sweet Tattoo. See the Pic!
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' Star Frank Dillane Arrested Following Altercation With Security Guard
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?