Bob Barker on Fainting: 'It's No Big Deal'
Beloved U.S. TV star Bob Barker has assured fans he's feeling fine after passing out at a shooting range on Thursday, September 16. The 86-year-old former "Price is Right" host was briefly hospitalized, but now he's back on his feet and talking about the incident.
Phoning in to pal Billy Bush's TV news show Access Hollywood Live on Monday, September 20, Barker said, "My healthy young body has bounced back." Asked why he thought he fainted, the TV host added, "Possibly not enough water and it was awfully hot and I have a little hyper tension."
He went on explaining, "I take medicine for it and I was possibly taking a little too much and got my blood pressure too low. It's no big deal and I'm in top-notch condition again."
- Karrueche Tran Denied Permanent Restraining Order Against Chris Brown
- Rita Ora Flaunts Ample Cleavage in Plunging Mini Dress at De Grisogono Party in Cannes
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Finale: Does the Right Contestant Win Season 24?
- See 'Justice League' Costumes at the 2017 Licensing Expo
- Ariana Grande's Mom Rushed Fans to Safety After Explosion at Manchester Concert
- Nicki Minaj Won't Let Terrorists Win, Vows to Perform for Manchester Fans
- Irina Shayk Debuts Amazing Post-Baby Body on Cannes Red Carpet
- Tiny Leans on Floyd Mayweather for Support Following Bitter Split From T.I.