Bob Barker on Fainting: 'It's No Big Deal'
Beloved U.S. TV star Bob Barker has assured fans he's feeling fine after passing out at a shooting range on Thursday, September 16. The 86-year-old former "Price is Right" host was briefly hospitalized, but now he's back on his feet and talking about the incident.
Phoning in to pal Billy Bush's TV news show Access Hollywood Live on Monday, September 20, Barker said, "My healthy young body has bounced back." Asked why he thought he fainted, the TV host added, "Possibly not enough water and it was awfully hot and I have a little hyper tension."
He went on explaining, "I take medicine for it and I was possibly taking a little too much and got my blood pressure too low. It's no big deal and I'm in top-notch condition again."
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed