Bob Barker on Fainting: 'It's No Big Deal'
Beloved U.S. TV star Bob Barker has assured fans he's feeling fine after passing out at a shooting range on Thursday, September 16. The 86-year-old former "Price is Right" host was briefly hospitalized, but now he's back on his feet and talking about the incident.
Phoning in to pal Billy Bush's TV news show Access Hollywood Live on Monday, September 20, Barker said, "My healthy young body has bounced back." Asked why he thought he fainted, the TV host added, "Possibly not enough water and it was awfully hot and I have a little hyper tension."
He went on explaining, "I take medicine for it and I was possibly taking a little too much and got my blood pressure too low. It's no big deal and I'm in top-notch condition again."
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Watch John Legend's Show-Stopping Performance at NBA All-Star Game 2017 Halftime Show
- Madonna's Malawi Twins' Father Says He Didn't Realize the Adoption Was Permanent