Bob Barker on Fainting: 'It's No Big Deal'
Beloved U.S. TV star Bob Barker has assured fans he's feeling fine after passing out at a shooting range on Thursday, September 16. The 86-year-old former "Price is Right" host was briefly hospitalized, but now he's back on his feet and talking about the incident.
Phoning in to pal Billy Bush's TV news show Access Hollywood Live on Monday, September 20, Barker said, "My healthy young body has bounced back." Asked why he thought he fainted, the TV host added, "Possibly not enough water and it was awfully hot and I have a little hyper tension."
He went on explaining, "I take medicine for it and I was possibly taking a little too much and got my blood pressure too low. It's no big deal and I'm in top-notch condition again."
- Kim Kardashian Says Goodbye to Barack Obama's Presidency With Throwback Pics
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?