Javier Bardem Still Fuming at England's Unfair Treatment at World Cup
Javier Bardem has blasted an official at the recent soccer World Cup in South Africa - insisting the England team was robbed of victory by a poor decision. The English national side crashed out of the sporting showpiece in the second round after losing to rivals Germany 4-1 in June.
The match was steeped in controversy when an England 'goal' was ruled out by an official despite TV cameras clearly showing the ball crossing the goal-line. And soccer-loving Bardem has spoken of his fury at the decision - insisting it cheated England of a chance to win the game.
He tells Britain's Sunday Telegraph, "Those things kill you. It's the f**king World Cup for heaven's sake! You have to give that goal and then the England team would be up for the fight. It's so bad, man."
- Khloe Kardashian Cozying Up to Odell Beckham Jr. at Drake's Memorial Day Party
- Keira Knightley Defended by Directors and Fellow Stars After John Carney Trashed Her
- Jena Malone and Boyfriend Welcome Baby Boy - Meet Baby Ode!
- 'Shield' Actor Michael Jace Convicted of Second-Degree Murder for Shooting His Wife
- First Look at Harry, Ginny and Albus in 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child'
- Mark Salling Fired From 'Gods and Secrets' After Indicted for Child Pornography
- Emilia Clarke Wants to Be the First Female James Bond With This Hunk as Her Bond 'Boy'
- Johnny Depp Wasn't Even Near Amber Heard When He Allegedly Hit Her, Witnesses Say