Javier Bardem Still Fuming at England's Unfair Treatment at World Cup
Javier Bardem has blasted an official at the recent soccer World Cup in South Africa - insisting the England team was robbed of victory by a poor decision. The English national side crashed out of the sporting showpiece in the second round after losing to rivals Germany 4-1 in June.
The match was steeped in controversy when an England 'goal' was ruled out by an official despite TV cameras clearly showing the ball crossing the goal-line. And soccer-loving Bardem has spoken of his fury at the decision - insisting it cheated England of a chance to win the game.
He tells Britain's Sunday Telegraph, "Those things kill you. It's the f**king World Cup for heaven's sake! You have to give that goal and then the England team would be up for the fight. It's so bad, man."
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby
- Mama June Feels 'Like Frankenstein' After Skin Removal Surgery. Is She Giving Up?
- Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani 'Torn Apart' by Her 'Flirtation' With 'The Voice' Contestant
- Katy Perry Reportedly Still Loves John Mayer. Will They Rekindle Their Romance?
- Trey Songz Slams Nicki Minaj: She Ain't Had S**t Before Me
- Han Solo Movie Adds 'Sing Street' Star Ian Kenny