Javier Bardem Still Fuming at England's Unfair Treatment at World Cup
Javier Bardem has blasted an official at the recent soccer World Cup in South Africa - insisting the England team was robbed of victory by a poor decision. The English national side crashed out of the sporting showpiece in the second round after losing to rivals Germany 4-1 in June.
The match was steeped in controversy when an England 'goal' was ruled out by an official despite TV cameras clearly showing the ball crossing the goal-line. And soccer-loving Bardem has spoken of his fury at the decision - insisting it cheated England of a chance to win the game.
He tells Britain's Sunday Telegraph, "Those things kill you. It's the f**king World Cup for heaven's sake! You have to give that goal and then the England team would be up for the fight. It's so bad, man."
- Scott Eastwood Is in Talks to Star in 'Pacific Rim 2'
- Video: Chris Brown Throws a Fan's Phone Used to Film Him at a Club
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' Season 4 Casting News Fuels the Ghost Rider Speculation
- 'Quantico' Beauty Priyanka Chopra Reveals She Has 'Never Dated.' Here's Why
- Drake Says His Heart's Broken by Rihanna as They Spark New Dating Rumor in London
- First Look at Matthew McConaughey as Man in Black on 'The Dark Tower' Set
- Fergie Debuts 'M.I.L.F. $'. Listen to the Empowering New Track!
- Nicki Minaj Goes Braless and Flashes Ample Boob in This Photo