Javier Bardem Still Fuming at England's Unfair Treatment at World Cup
Javier Bardem has blasted an official at the recent soccer World Cup in South Africa - insisting the England team was robbed of victory by a poor decision. The English national side crashed out of the sporting showpiece in the second round after losing to rivals Germany 4-1 in June.
The match was steeped in controversy when an England 'goal' was ruled out by an official despite TV cameras clearly showing the ball crossing the goal-line. And soccer-loving Bardem has spoken of his fury at the decision - insisting it cheated England of a chance to win the game.
He tells Britain's Sunday Telegraph, "Those things kill you. It's the f**king World Cup for heaven's sake! You have to give that goal and then the England team would be up for the fight. It's so bad, man."
More Javier Bardem News
- Comic-Con: 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Footage and 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Villain Revealed
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard