Javier Bardem Still Fuming at England's Unfair Treatment at World Cup
Javier Bardem has blasted an official at the recent soccer World Cup in South Africa - insisting the England team was robbed of victory by a poor decision. The English national side crashed out of the sporting showpiece in the second round after losing to rivals Germany 4-1 in June.
The match was steeped in controversy when an England 'goal' was ruled out by an official despite TV cameras clearly showing the ball crossing the goal-line. And soccer-loving Bardem has spoken of his fury at the decision - insisting it cheated England of a chance to win the game.
He tells Britain's Sunday Telegraph, "Those things kill you. It's the f**king World Cup for heaven's sake! You have to give that goal and then the England team would be up for the fight. It's so bad, man."
- Lady GaGa Is Obsessed With Barbra Streisand
- 'Katrina: American Crime Story' Taps Matthew Broderick to Play Michael D. Brown
- Lauren Graham and Dylan McDermott to Lead FOX's New Comedy Pilots
- Kanye West to Launch Makeup for Men
- Emma Watson Shines Like a Princess at 'Beauty and the Beast' Premiere in London
- Listen to Zedd and Alessia Cara's New Single 'Stay'
- Oops! Gigi Hadid Stumbles During Moschino Show at Milan Fashion Week
- Kris Jenner Is Ready to Fight for Full Custody of Rob's Daughter Dream