Michael C. Hall Never Thought of Making It to 39
Michael C. Hall was "bemused" when he was diagnosed with cancer at the age of 38 - because he had an obsession with dying at 39. The "Dexter" star was diagnosed with Hodgkin's lymphoma last year but it was announced in April that the illness is in remission.
And Hall admits he reacted strangely to news of his diagnosis - because he often wondered if he would live longer than his father, who died from prostate cancer when he was aged 39. Hall tells the New York Times, "I think I've been preoccupied since I was 11, and my father died, with the idea of the age 39: 'Would I live that long? What would that be like?'. To discover that I had the Hodgkin's was alarming, but at the same time I felt kind of bemused, like: 'Wow. Huh. How interesting.'"
- Box Office: 'Dunkirk' and 'Girls Trip' Exceed Expectations, 'Valerian' Bombs
- Kylie Jenner's Snapchat Is Hacked, Culprit Threatens to Expose Nude Photos of 'KUWTK' Star
- Frank Ocean Brings Out Brad Pitt During Captivating Performance at FYF Festival
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park
- New Couple Alert! Brooklyn Beckham and Madison Beer Are Dating
- 'Gambit' Is Being Reworked Following Success of 'Deadpool' and 'Logan'
- Rob Kardashian Returns to Twitter to Post Photo of Daughter Dream
- 'Home Alone' Actor John Heard Dies at 72