Michael C. Hall Never Thought of Making It to 39
Michael C. Hall was "bemused" when he was diagnosed with cancer at the age of 38 - because he had an obsession with dying at 39. The "Dexter" star was diagnosed with Hodgkin's lymphoma last year but it was announced in April that the illness is in remission.
And Hall admits he reacted strangely to news of his diagnosis - because he often wondered if he would live longer than his father, who died from prostate cancer when he was aged 39. Hall tells the New York Times, "I think I've been preoccupied since I was 11, and my father died, with the idea of the age 39: 'Would I live that long? What would that be like?'. To discover that I had the Hodgkin's was alarming, but at the same time I felt kind of bemused, like: 'Wow. Huh. How interesting.'"
- Beyonce 'Never Genuinely Liked' Kim and That's Why Their Husbands' Feud Happens
- Jeremy Irons Reveals 'The Batman' Starts Filming Next Summer, Promises 'More of Alfred'
- Watch Lady GaGa Crowd Surf at Final 'Dive Bar Tour' Show
- Take a Look at Explosive New Trailer for 'Billy Lynn's Long Halftime Walk'
- Kate Beckinsale's Obsession With Penis Landed Her Daughter in Trouble at School
- Another Dig at Zayn Malik? Listen to Little Mix's Catchy New Track 'You Gotta Not'
- Cuteness Overload! Chrissy Teigen Dresses Daughter Luna as Banana, Minnie Mouse and Others
- Daisy Ridley Responds to 'Sexist' Claims That Rey Is Mary Sue in 'The Force Awakens'