Michael C. Hall Never Thought of Making It to 39
Michael C. Hall was "bemused" when he was diagnosed with cancer at the age of 38 - because he had an obsession with dying at 39. The "Dexter" star was diagnosed with Hodgkin's lymphoma last year but it was announced in April that the illness is in remission.
And Hall admits he reacted strangely to news of his diagnosis - because he often wondered if he would live longer than his father, who died from prostate cancer when he was aged 39. Hall tells the New York Times, "I think I've been preoccupied since I was 11, and my father died, with the idea of the age 39: 'Would I live that long? What would that be like?'. To discover that I had the Hodgkin's was alarming, but at the same time I felt kind of bemused, like: 'Wow. Huh. How interesting.'"
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies
- New 'Powerless' Promo Features Crimson Fox Catching a Train
- Woody Harrelson Is Han Solo's Mentor in Upcoming 'Star Wars' Spin-Off