Michael C. Hall Never Thought of Making It to 39
Michael C. Hall was "bemused" when he was diagnosed with cancer at the age of 38 - because he had an obsession with dying at 39. The "Dexter" star was diagnosed with Hodgkin's lymphoma last year but it was announced in April that the illness is in remission.
And Hall admits he reacted strangely to news of his diagnosis - because he often wondered if he would live longer than his father, who died from prostate cancer when he was aged 39. Hall tells the New York Times, "I think I've been preoccupied since I was 11, and my father died, with the idea of the age 39: 'Would I live that long? What would that be like?'. To discover that I had the Hodgkin's was alarming, but at the same time I felt kind of bemused, like: 'Wow. Huh. How interesting.'"
- Roger Ailes - Megyn Kelly Harassment Movie Is in the Works
- Surprise Baby Bump! Lake Bell Is Expecting Her Second Child
- T.J. Miller Arrested for Hitting Uber Driver
- Savannah Guthrie Gives Birth to Baby Boy
- 'Fast and Furious 8' Reveals Explosive Teaser Trailer and Official Title
- Louis Tomlinson Mourning the Loss of His Mother Who Dies of Leukemia
- Woody Harrelson Hell Bent on Killing Caesar in 'War for the Planet of the Apes' Trailer
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation