Michael C. Hall Never Thought of Making It to 39
Michael C. Hall was "bemused" when he was diagnosed with cancer at the age of 38 - because he had an obsession with dying at 39. The "Dexter" star was diagnosed with Hodgkin's lymphoma last year but it was announced in April that the illness is in remission.
And Hall admits he reacted strangely to news of his diagnosis - because he often wondered if he would live longer than his father, who died from prostate cancer when he was aged 39. Hall tells the New York Times, "I think I've been preoccupied since I was 11, and my father died, with the idea of the age 39: 'Would I live that long? What would that be like?'. To discover that I had the Hodgkin's was alarming, but at the same time I felt kind of bemused, like: 'Wow. Huh. How interesting.'"
- 'The Predator' Release Date Pushed Back
- 'Deadpool 2' and 'New Mutants' Get Release Dates
- Video: Kylie Jenner Holding Hands With Travis Scott
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoenix' and Release Date Officially Announced
- Jay-Z Renews Deal With Live Nation
- 'Avatar' Sequels Release Dates Unveiled
- Kourtney Kardashian Goes Undercover as News Reporter and Nobody Recognizes Her
- Carmelo and La La Anthony Put on United Front for Sake of Their Son