Sam Jones III and Playboy Model Karissa Shannon Agree to Sex Tape Release
"Smallville" actor Sam Jones III and his Playboy model girlfriend Karissa Shannon have reportedly agreed a deal to release their sex tape. The pair previously vowed to fight plans to release an explicit film of their bedroom exploits after the footage was obtained by Vivid Entertainment boss Steve Hirsch, who branded the tape "extremely erotic".
Their lawyers fired off a cease and desist letter to Hirsch, ordering him to drop his plans, but the adult entertainment boss now claims he's agreed a deal to distribute the footage, and a source tells TMZ.com the pair was offered a payment in the "six-figure range."
Hirsch tells the website, "We are excited to finally distribute this amazing DVD. Not only is it extremely kinky for a celeb sex tape, Karissa is absolutely beautiful. And as for Sam, let's just say he's no 'Smallville.' This is sure to be one of our all-time best sellers."
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie