Sam Jones III and Playboy Model Karissa Shannon Agree to Sex Tape Release
"Smallville" actor Sam Jones III and his Playboy model girlfriend Karissa Shannon have reportedly agreed a deal to release their sex tape. The pair previously vowed to fight plans to release an explicit film of their bedroom exploits after the footage was obtained by Vivid Entertainment boss Steve Hirsch, who branded the tape "extremely erotic".
Their lawyers fired off a cease and desist letter to Hirsch, ordering him to drop his plans, but the adult entertainment boss now claims he's agreed a deal to distribute the footage, and a source tells TMZ.com the pair was offered a payment in the "six-figure range."
Hirsch tells the website, "We are excited to finally distribute this amazing DVD. Not only is it extremely kinky for a celeb sex tape, Karissa is absolutely beautiful. And as for Sam, let's just say he's no 'Smallville.' This is sure to be one of our all-time best sellers."
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?
- Donald Glover Addresses Lando Casting Rumor in Han Solo Movie