Sam Jones III and Playboy Model Karissa Shannon Agree to Sex Tape Release
"Smallville" actor Sam Jones III and his Playboy model girlfriend Karissa Shannon have reportedly agreed a deal to release their sex tape. The pair previously vowed to fight plans to release an explicit film of their bedroom exploits after the footage was obtained by Vivid Entertainment boss Steve Hirsch, who branded the tape "extremely erotic".
Their lawyers fired off a cease and desist letter to Hirsch, ordering him to drop his plans, but the adult entertainment boss now claims he's agreed a deal to distribute the footage, and a source tells TMZ.com the pair was offered a payment in the "six-figure range."
Hirsch tells the website, "We are excited to finally distribute this amazing DVD. Not only is it extremely kinky for a celeb sex tape, Karissa is absolutely beautiful. And as for Sam, let's just say he's no 'Smallville.' This is sure to be one of our all-time best sellers."
- Scott Eastwood Is in Talks to Star in 'Pacific Rim 2'
- Video: Chris Brown Throws a Fan's Phone Used to Film Him at a Club
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' Season 4 Casting News Fuels the Ghost Rider Speculation
- 'Quantico' Beauty Priyanka Chopra Reveals She Has 'Never Dated.' Here's Why
- Drake Says His Heart's Broken by Rihanna as They Spark New Dating Rumor in London
- First Look at Matthew McConaughey as Man in Black on 'The Dark Tower' Set
- Fergie Debuts 'M.I.L.F. $'. Listen to the Empowering New Track!
- Nicki Minaj Goes Braless and Flashes Ample Boob in This Photo