Sam Jones III and Playboy Model Karissa Shannon Agree to Sex Tape Release
"Smallville" actor Sam Jones III and his Playboy model girlfriend Karissa Shannon have reportedly agreed a deal to release their sex tape. The pair previously vowed to fight plans to release an explicit film of their bedroom exploits after the footage was obtained by Vivid Entertainment boss Steve Hirsch, who branded the tape "extremely erotic".
Their lawyers fired off a cease and desist letter to Hirsch, ordering him to drop his plans, but the adult entertainment boss now claims he's agreed a deal to distribute the footage, and a source tells TMZ.com the pair was offered a payment in the "six-figure range."
Hirsch tells the website, "We are excited to finally distribute this amazing DVD. Not only is it extremely kinky for a celeb sex tape, Karissa is absolutely beautiful. And as for Sam, let's just say he's no 'Smallville.' This is sure to be one of our all-time best sellers."
- Nicki Minaj Has Her Eyes on 'Sexy' Nick Cannon Amid Mariah Carey Diss
- Zayn Malik Terrified About Harry Styles' Solo Album: 'He's Going to Steal My Thunder'
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24 Week 2: And the First Eliminated Celebrity Is ...
- Shawn Mendes and Camila Cabello Reignite Romance Rumors With Dreamy Cover of Ed Sheeran's 'Kiss'
- Pregnant Beyonce Is 'in Hiding': She's Ballooned So Much She Doesn't Want Her Fans to See!
- See Creepy Pennywise and The Losers Club in New 'It' Photos
- 'True Detective' Will Return for Season 3 With David Milch
- Abby Lee Miller Exits 'Dance Moms': 'I Have Been Manipulated, Disrespected and Used'