Sam Jones III and Playboy Model Karissa Shannon Agree to Sex Tape Release
"Smallville" actor Sam Jones III and his Playboy model girlfriend Karissa Shannon have reportedly agreed a deal to release their sex tape. The pair previously vowed to fight plans to release an explicit film of their bedroom exploits after the footage was obtained by Vivid Entertainment boss Steve Hirsch, who branded the tape "extremely erotic".
Their lawyers fired off a cease and desist letter to Hirsch, ordering him to drop his plans, but the adult entertainment boss now claims he's agreed a deal to distribute the footage, and a source tells TMZ.com the pair was offered a payment in the "six-figure range."
Hirsch tells the website, "We are excited to finally distribute this amazing DVD. Not only is it extremely kinky for a celeb sex tape, Karissa is absolutely beautiful. And as for Sam, let's just say he's no 'Smallville.' This is sure to be one of our all-time best sellers."
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media