McFly Invite Fans to Their Video Shoot in Secret Location in London
British boy band McFly are sending fans on a mystery treasure hunt for the chance to star in their new video. The "Obviously" hitmakers have collaborated with Taio Cruz for their upcoming single, "Shine a Light", and they want the promo to include their loyal followers.
On Tuesday, September 21, the group will send out messages on their Twitter.com page hinting at a secret location where their devotees can join the shoot, according to Britain's Daily Star. In a post on his Twitter.com page, bandmember Tom Fletcher teases, "Don't forget to keep Tuesday free if you wanna be in our video!"
On September 20, people from their camp then posted on their official website, "You need to be in London tomorrow Tues) from 10am as the band will be filming their video in a secret location! You'll need to bring a map of London to find your way around and an internet enabled phone in order to get your clues from the boys. The first clue will be live on www.mcfly.com tomorrow morning at 10am and throughout the day we'll release more clues to tell you were you can find the tokens to win a chance to be part of the video!"
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group