McFly Invite Fans to Their Video Shoot in Secret Location in London
British boy band McFly are sending fans on a mystery treasure hunt for the chance to star in their new video. The "Obviously" hitmakers have collaborated with Taio Cruz for their upcoming single, "Shine a Light", and they want the promo to include their loyal followers.
On Tuesday, September 21, the group will send out messages on their Twitter.com page hinting at a secret location where their devotees can join the shoot, according to Britain's Daily Star. In a post on his Twitter.com page, bandmember Tom Fletcher teases, "Don't forget to keep Tuesday free if you wanna be in our video!"
On September 20, people from their camp then posted on their official website, "You need to be in London tomorrow Tues) from 10am as the band will be filming their video in a secret location! You'll need to bring a map of London to find your way around and an internet enabled phone in order to get your clues from the boys. The first clue will be live on www.mcfly.com tomorrow morning at 10am and throughout the day we'll release more clues to tell you were you can find the tokens to win a chance to be part of the video!"
- Kylie Jenner Teases Her Secret Project in Seductive Instagram Photos
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 8 Could Have More Than Six Episodes
- Alec Baldwin, Mark Ruffalo and Michael Moore Stage a Star-Studded Anti-Trump Protest in NYC
- 'Good Behavior' Gets Season 2 Renewal
- Hailee Steinfeld Confirms Her Return for 'Pitch Perfect 3'
- Jenna Dewan Having 'Big Fight' With Channing Tatum Over Her Nude Photo
- Katy Perry Goes Blonde as She Throws Surprise Birthday Bash for Orlando Bloom
- Ariana Grande Flaunts Her Slender Body in Pics to Tease Her Upcoming Tour