McFly Invite Fans to Their Video Shoot in Secret Location in London
British boy band McFly are sending fans on a mystery treasure hunt for the chance to star in their new video. The "Obviously" hitmakers have collaborated with Taio Cruz for their upcoming single, "Shine a Light", and they want the promo to include their loyal followers.
On Tuesday, September 21, the group will send out messages on their Twitter.com page hinting at a secret location where their devotees can join the shoot, according to Britain's Daily Star. In a post on his Twitter.com page, bandmember Tom Fletcher teases, "Don't forget to keep Tuesday free if you wanna be in our video!"
On September 20, people from their camp then posted on their official website, "You need to be in London tomorrow Tues) from 10am as the band will be filming their video in a secret location! You'll need to bring a map of London to find your way around and an internet enabled phone in order to get your clues from the boys. The first clue will be live on www.mcfly.com tomorrow morning at 10am and throughout the day we'll release more clues to tell you were you can find the tokens to win a chance to be part of the video!"
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Sneak Peek: Watch 29-Year-Old J. Chosen Blow the Coaches' Mind
- Sinead O'Connor Apologizes for Saying Arsenio Hall Gave Prince Drugs
- See Lethal Charlize Theron in New 'Atomic Blonde' Poster
- Brooklyn Beckham Gets Dating Advice From Anais Gallagher
- Nicole Scherzinger Goes Underwear Free in Dazzling Dress at BRIT Awards After-Party
- 'This Is Us' to Bring Back Ron Cephas Jones in Season 2 After That Emotional Road Trip
- Gigi and Bella Hadid Go Vampy for Milan Fashion Week
- NBC's 'Taken' Opening Scene Reveals How Bryan Mills' Sister Is Murdered