Take That's 'Million Love Songs' Voted Greatest Ballad of All Time
Take That's hit "A Million Love Songs" has been voted the greatest ballad of all time. The British pop band released the track, which was written by Gary Barlow when he was aged just 15, in 1992 - and music fans have named it the best romantic tune ever.
"(Everything I Do) I Do It for You" by Bryan Adams, which spent 16 weeks atop the British singles chart in 1991, was voted in to second place, while "Always" by Bon Jovi came third in the OnePoll.com rundown.
Also making to the list are Whitney Houston's "I Will Always Love You", Aerosmith's "I Don't Wanna Miss a Thing" as well as Celine Dion's "My Heart Will Go On" from Leonardo DiCaprio and Kate Winslet-starring movie "Titanic".
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special