Take That's 'Million Love Songs' Voted Greatest Ballad of All Time
Take That's hit "A Million Love Songs" has been voted the greatest ballad of all time. The British pop band released the track, which was written by Gary Barlow when he was aged just 15, in 1992 - and music fans have named it the best romantic tune ever.
"(Everything I Do) I Do It for You" by Bryan Adams, which spent 16 weeks atop the British singles chart in 1991, was voted in to second place, while "Always" by Bon Jovi came third in the OnePoll.com rundown.
Also making to the list are Whitney Houston's "I Will Always Love You", Aerosmith's "I Don't Wanna Miss a Thing" as well as Celine Dion's "My Heart Will Go On" from Leonardo DiCaprio and Kate Winslet-starring movie "Titanic".
- You Won't Believe How Much Mila Kunis Spent on Her Wedding Ring
- Matt Damon Fights Monsters in Epic Trailer for 'The Great Wall'
- 'Sesame Street' Fires Three Longtime Cast Members
- Find Out Which Joe Jonas' Famous Exes He Would Like to 'Shag, Marry and Kill'
- Cameron Diaz and Benji Madden's Baby Struggles Reportedly Cause Marriage Problems
- Andrew Garfield Is World War II Hero in First 'Hacksaw Ridge' Trailer
- 'Scream Queens' Adds Jerry O'Connell in Mystery Role
- Troian Bellisario Has Harsh Words for Both Kim Kardashian and Taylor Swift