Take That's 'Million Love Songs' Voted Greatest Ballad of All Time
Take That's hit "A Million Love Songs" has been voted the greatest ballad of all time. The British pop band released the track, which was written by Gary Barlow when he was aged just 15, in 1992 - and music fans have named it the best romantic tune ever.
"(Everything I Do) I Do It for You" by Bryan Adams, which spent 16 weeks atop the British singles chart in 1991, was voted in to second place, while "Always" by Bon Jovi came third in the OnePoll.com rundown.
Also making to the list are Whitney Houston's "I Will Always Love You", Aerosmith's "I Don't Wanna Miss a Thing" as well as Celine Dion's "My Heart Will Go On" from Leonardo DiCaprio and Kate Winslet-starring movie "Titanic".
- Kylie Jenner Teases Her Secret Project in Seductive Instagram Photos
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 8 Could Have More Than Six Episodes
- Alec Baldwin, Mark Ruffalo and Michael Moore Stage a Star-Studded Anti-Trump Protest in NYC
- 'Good Behavior' Gets Season 2 Renewal
- Hailee Steinfeld Confirms Her Return for 'Pitch Perfect 3'
- Jenna Dewan Having 'Big Fight' With Channing Tatum Over Her Nude Photo
- Katy Perry Goes Blonde as She Throws Surprise Birthday Bash for Orlando Bloom
- Ariana Grande Flaunts Her Slender Body in Pics to Tease Her Upcoming Tour