Take That's 'Million Love Songs' Voted Greatest Ballad of All Time
Take That's hit "A Million Love Songs" has been voted the greatest ballad of all time. The British pop band released the track, which was written by Gary Barlow when he was aged just 15, in 1992 - and music fans have named it the best romantic tune ever.
"(Everything I Do) I Do It for You" by Bryan Adams, which spent 16 weeks atop the British singles chart in 1991, was voted in to second place, while "Always" by Bon Jovi came third in the OnePoll.com rundown.
Also making to the list are Whitney Houston's "I Will Always Love You", Aerosmith's "I Don't Wanna Miss a Thing" as well as Celine Dion's "My Heart Will Go On" from Leonardo DiCaprio and Kate Winslet-starring movie "Titanic".
- 'This Is Us' to Bring Back Ron Cephas Jones in Season 2 After That Emotional Road Trip
- Gigi and Bella Hadid Go Vampy for Milan Fashion Week
- NBC's 'Taken' Opening Scene Reveals How Bryan Mills' Sister Is Murdered
- Wham! and Chris Martin Pay Tribute to George Michael at BRIT Awards
- Tom Cruise Reportedly Ready to Reconnect With Daughter Suri After Years Apart
- Hugh Jackman Rules Out Wolverine/Deadpool Movie
- 'Glee' Alum Lauren Potter's Engagement Called Off
- David Beckham Smashes His Tooth During Snowboarding Trip, Days After Son Brooklyn Got Arm Injury