Clint Eastwood Can't Wait to See Angelina Jolie's Directorial Debut
Clint Eastwood is "looking forward to seeing" Angelina Jolie's directional debut - because he's convinced she will make a successful transition from acting when she steps behind the camera. The brunette beauty is set to begin work on her film, about the war in Yugoslavia at the beginning of the 1990s, later this year and Eastwood, who directed Jolie in 2008's "Changeling", is excited about her new role.
He tells Access Hollywood, "She's a very intelligent gal. I know she'll do great... She has great a work ethic and she's very smart. I'm looking forward to seeing what she does."
And the actor/director has some words of advice for the budding movie-maker, saying "My advice for her is to get more sleep than the actors. And to have good management - know what you want and know what you are looking for and go after it."
- 'The Voice' Battle Round Night 4: Coaches Round Out Teams of 8. See Who Makes the Cut!
- Missing His Family? Brad Pitt 'Secretly Joined' Angelina Jolie and Kids on Recent Cambodia Trip
- First Gloomy Footage of 'Annihilation' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- 'Bones' Showrunner on Series Finale: 'It's the End, but It's Not the End'
- Spider-Man May Leave Marvel Cinematic Universe After 'Spiderman: Homecoming' Sequel
- Harry Styles to Make Debut as Solo Artist on 'Saturday Night Live'
- Amy Poehler and Nick Offerman Reunite for NBC's Competition Series 'Handmade Project'
- Mila Kunis Debuts Amazing Post-Baby Body, 4 Months After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri