Clint Eastwood Can't Wait to See Angelina Jolie's Directorial Debut
Clint Eastwood is "looking forward to seeing" Angelina Jolie's directional debut - because he's convinced she will make a successful transition from acting when she steps behind the camera. The brunette beauty is set to begin work on her film, about the war in Yugoslavia at the beginning of the 1990s, later this year and Eastwood, who directed Jolie in 2008's "Changeling", is excited about her new role.
He tells Access Hollywood, "She's a very intelligent gal. I know she'll do great... She has great a work ethic and she's very smart. I'm looking forward to seeing what she does."
And the actor/director has some words of advice for the budding movie-maker, saying "My advice for her is to get more sleep than the actors. And to have good management - know what you want and know what you are looking for and go after it."
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab
- See Tom Hiddleston Accidentally Running Into 'Taylor Swift' During Morning Jog in London
- Andy Cohen Would Like to Hook Up With Justin Bieber
- Chanel Iman Stars in Flo Rida's Flashy Video for 'Zillionaire'