Clint Eastwood Can't Wait to See Angelina Jolie's Directorial Debut
Clint Eastwood is "looking forward to seeing" Angelina Jolie's directional debut - because he's convinced she will make a successful transition from acting when she steps behind the camera. The brunette beauty is set to begin work on her film, about the war in Yugoslavia at the beginning of the 1990s, later this year and Eastwood, who directed Jolie in 2008's "Changeling", is excited about her new role.
He tells Access Hollywood, "She's a very intelligent gal. I know she'll do great... She has great a work ethic and she's very smart. I'm looking forward to seeing what she does."
And the actor/director has some words of advice for the budding movie-maker, saying "My advice for her is to get more sleep than the actors. And to have good management - know what you want and know what you are looking for and go after it."
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park
- New Couple Alert! Brooklyn Beckham and Madison Beer Are Dating
- 'Gambit' Is Being Reworked Following Success of 'Deadpool' and 'Logan'
- Rob Kardashian Returns to Twitter to Post Photo of Daughter Dream
- 'Home Alone' Actor John Heard Dies at 72
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy