Seal Praises David Beckham's Dedication to Children
Singer Seal is in awe of David Beckham and Victoria Adams's dedication to their children - because they've found the perfect balance between family and their superstar careers. The "Kiss from a Rose" hitmaker and his wife Heidi Klum have struck up a close friendship with the Beckhams since they moved to Los Angeles and Seal is full of praise for the couple's parenting skills.
He tells Britain's Sunday Mirror, "I see David every morning and most evenings because we pick up and drop off the kids to and from school. Heidi's mates with Victoria, too."
"I have a lot of respect for those two because, despite what they do in their professional lives, they're just always there for their kids. Both David and myself are so busy with work so we don't get that much time to hang out, but we both like American football and basketball and we go and see the Lakers (basketball team) a bit, as he loves them," he adds.
More Seal News
- Tyra Banks Accused of Abusing a Girl on 'America's Got Talent'
- Kanye West Is 'Humiliated' by Kim Kardashian's Deflated Butt
- Fergie Signs With BMG After Quitting Interscope
- Celine Dion, J.Lo, Mariah Carey and Backstreet Boys Will Not Cancel Vegas Shows Despite ISIS Threat
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Enjoy Night Out in Cannes
- Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Enjoying 'Wild Sex' in Cannes
- Mariah Carey Is Slammed by Co-Star for Alleged 'Bananas' Behaviour on 'The House' Filming Set
- Super Junior's Kyuhyun Begins Mandatory Military Service