Seal Praises David Beckham's Dedication to Children
Singer Seal is in awe of David Beckham and Victoria Adams's dedication to their children - because they've found the perfect balance between family and their superstar careers. The "Kiss from a Rose" hitmaker and his wife Heidi Klum have struck up a close friendship with the Beckhams since they moved to Los Angeles and Seal is full of praise for the couple's parenting skills.
He tells Britain's Sunday Mirror, "I see David every morning and most evenings because we pick up and drop off the kids to and from school. Heidi's mates with Victoria, too."
"I have a lot of respect for those two because, despite what they do in their professional lives, they're just always there for their kids. Both David and myself are so busy with work so we don't get that much time to hang out, but we both like American football and basketball and we go and see the Lakers (basketball team) a bit, as he loves them," he adds.
- Kanye West Gives Paralyzed Fan Custom Yeezy Boots
- Beyonce and Jay-Z Hire 18 New Staff for Twin Kids
- Blac Chyna Is Starring in Nicki Minaj's New Music Video
- Ryan Seacrest Is Officially Returning to 'American Idol'
- Eight Times Chrissy Teigen Makes Us ROTFL
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle May 'Get Married Somewhere Private and Elope'
- O.J. Simpson Could Be Denied Parole After Caught Masturbating in Cell
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Leaked Photo Reveals Spider-Man and Doctor Strange's Scene