Seal Praises David Beckham's Dedication to Children
Singer Seal is in awe of David Beckham and Victoria Adams's dedication to their children - because they've found the perfect balance between family and their superstar careers. The "Kiss from a Rose" hitmaker and his wife Heidi Klum have struck up a close friendship with the Beckhams since they moved to Los Angeles and Seal is full of praise for the couple's parenting skills.
He tells Britain's Sunday Mirror, "I see David every morning and most evenings because we pick up and drop off the kids to and from school. Heidi's mates with Victoria, too."
"I have a lot of respect for those two because, despite what they do in their professional lives, they're just always there for their kids. Both David and myself are so busy with work so we don't get that much time to hang out, but we both like American football and basketball and we go and see the Lakers (basketball team) a bit, as he loves them," he adds.
- Calvin Harris Announces New Single Featuring Pharrell, Ariana Grande and Young Thug
- New Boyfriend? Ellie Goulding Spotted Getting Cozy With Athlete Caspar Jopling
- 'The Flash' 3.19 Preview: Meet Future Barry Allen
- Natalie Portman Will Portray Bull Rider in 'Bronco Belle'
- 'The Voice' Battle Round Night 4: Coaches Round Out Teams of 8. See Who Makes the Cut!
- Missing His Family? Brad Pitt 'Secretly Joined' Angelina Jolie and Kids on Recent Cambodia Trip
- First Gloomy Footage of 'Annihilation' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- 'Bones' Showrunner on Series Finale: 'It's the End, but It's Not the End'