Seal Praises David Beckham's Dedication to Children
Singer Seal is in awe of David Beckham and Victoria Adams's dedication to their children - because they've found the perfect balance between family and their superstar careers. The "Kiss from a Rose" hitmaker and his wife Heidi Klum have struck up a close friendship with the Beckhams since they moved to Los Angeles and Seal is full of praise for the couple's parenting skills.
He tells Britain's Sunday Mirror, "I see David every morning and most evenings because we pick up and drop off the kids to and from school. Heidi's mates with Victoria, too."
"I have a lot of respect for those two because, despite what they do in their professional lives, they're just always there for their kids. Both David and myself are so busy with work so we don't get that much time to hang out, but we both like American football and basketball and we go and see the Lakers (basketball team) a bit, as he loves them," he adds.
- Ellen Pompeo Admits She Stays on 'Grey's Anatomy' Because of Her Age
- James McAvoy Is a Psychopath in 'Split' Trailer
- Kristen Stewart 'So Much Happier' With Girlfriend Alicia Cargile Than With Any Man
- Watch: Elizabeth Banks, Idina Menzel and More Stars Cover 'Fight Song' for Hillary Clinton
- 'Suicide Squad' Director Addresses Joker Fan Theory
- Blac Chyna Gets Love From Kim While Attending a Kardashian Family Event Sans Rob
- Khloe Kardashian Slams Donald Trump as Elizabeth Banks Likens Him to 'Hunger Games' Character
- Not a Wise Spender, Kylie Jenner Is Reportedly Nearly Broke