Seal Praises David Beckham's Dedication to Children
Singer Seal is in awe of David Beckham and Victoria Adams's dedication to their children - because they've found the perfect balance between family and their superstar careers. The "Kiss from a Rose" hitmaker and his wife Heidi Klum have struck up a close friendship with the Beckhams since they moved to Los Angeles and Seal is full of praise for the couple's parenting skills.
He tells Britain's Sunday Mirror, "I see David every morning and most evenings because we pick up and drop off the kids to and from school. Heidi's mates with Victoria, too."
"I have a lot of respect for those two because, despite what they do in their professional lives, they're just always there for their kids. Both David and myself are so busy with work so we don't get that much time to hang out, but we both like American football and basketball and we go and see the Lakers (basketball team) a bit, as he loves them," he adds.
More Seal News
- 'The 9th Life of Louis Drax' First Trailer Is Full of Mysteries
- Stella Maxwell Goes Completely Topless in This NSFW Instagram Photo
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunner Confirms Shorter Two Final Seasons: We Get Close to the Ending
- Kevin Jonas and Wife Danielle Announce Sex of Their 2nd Baby. Is It a Boy or a Girl?
- Calvin Harris Blames Paparazzo for Another Car Accident, but Then Apologizes
- Sia and Diplo Team Up for 'Waving Goodbye' From 'The Neon Demon'
- Farrah Abraham Slammed for Posting Photos of Her 7-Year-Old Daughter in Bikinis
- PARTYNEXTDOOR Reportedly Plans to Confront Tyga After Kylie Jenner Reunion