Pregnant Lily Allen: Marriage Is Not an Urgent Thing
Pregnant singer Lily Allen is in no rush to walk down the aisle - because she wants to concentrate on motherhood first. The "Smile" hitmaker and her boyfriend Sam Cooper are expecting their first child together and the star is adamant he's the one for her.
Allen admits she would love to marry the building contractor one day, but insists expanding her brood takes priority over a wedding. She tells Britain's Sunday Mirror, "It's not down to me. Of course I want to get married to Sam. But I certainly won't be getting married while I'm pregnant."
"There's no way. I'll need at least a year and a bit (to plan a wedding). But who knows, I want more kids so I could be pregnant again by then. Then I'll need at least four years (before marriage). It's not an urgent thing - but one day a wedding would be great."
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?
- Donald Glover Addresses Lando Casting Rumor in Han Solo Movie