Pregnant Lily Allen: Marriage Is Not an Urgent Thing
Pregnant singer Lily Allen is in no rush to walk down the aisle - because she wants to concentrate on motherhood first. The "Smile" hitmaker and her boyfriend Sam Cooper are expecting their first child together and the star is adamant he's the one for her.
Allen admits she would love to marry the building contractor one day, but insists expanding her brood takes priority over a wedding. She tells Britain's Sunday Mirror, "It's not down to me. Of course I want to get married to Sam. But I certainly won't be getting married while I'm pregnant."
"There's no way. I'll need at least a year and a bit (to plan a wedding). But who knows, I want more kids so I could be pregnant again by then. Then I'll need at least four years (before marriage). It's not an urgent thing - but one day a wedding would be great."
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs
- Nicole Kidman Says She Was Too Young When She Married Tom Cruise
- Watch Trailer for 30 Seconds to Mars' 'Camp Mars: The Concert Film'