Pregnant Lily Allen: Marriage Is Not an Urgent Thing
Pregnant singer Lily Allen is in no rush to walk down the aisle - because she wants to concentrate on motherhood first. The "Smile" hitmaker and her boyfriend Sam Cooper are expecting their first child together and the star is adamant he's the one for her.
Allen admits she would love to marry the building contractor one day, but insists expanding her brood takes priority over a wedding. She tells Britain's Sunday Mirror, "It's not down to me. Of course I want to get married to Sam. But I certainly won't be getting married while I'm pregnant."
"There's no way. I'll need at least a year and a bit (to plan a wedding). But who knows, I want more kids so I could be pregnant again by then. Then I'll need at least four years (before marriage). It's not an urgent thing - but one day a wedding would be great."
- Paris Jackson Wants to Save 'Reclusive' Aunt Janet Jackson Amid Split From Wissam Al Mana
- Is Gigi Hadid Taking Her Diet Too Far? Her Extreme Weight Loss Raises Concern
- Phoebe Tonkin and Paul Wesley Enjoy Intimate Dinner - Back On?
- 'World War Z 2' Will Likely Reunite David Fincher and Brad Pitt
- Kourtney Kardashian's Looking for 'More Loyal Soulmate' as She's 'So Over' Scott Disick
- Is Meghan Markle Planning to Get Pregnant Before Marrying Prince Harry?
- Hailee Steinfeld, Kelsea Ballerini and Sofia Carson to Perform Britney Spears Medley at RDMA 2017
- Nam Joo Hyuk's Fans Angered by His Relationship With Lee Sung Kyung