Pregnant Lily Allen: Marriage Is Not an Urgent Thing
Pregnant singer Lily Allen is in no rush to walk down the aisle - because she wants to concentrate on motherhood first. The "Smile" hitmaker and her boyfriend Sam Cooper are expecting their first child together and the star is adamant he's the one for her.
Allen admits she would love to marry the building contractor one day, but insists expanding her brood takes priority over a wedding. She tells Britain's Sunday Mirror, "It's not down to me. Of course I want to get married to Sam. But I certainly won't be getting married while I'm pregnant."
"There's no way. I'll need at least a year and a bit (to plan a wedding). But who knows, I want more kids so I could be pregnant again by then. Then I'll need at least four years (before marriage). It's not an urgent thing - but one day a wedding would be great."
- 'Arrow' Star Stephen Amell Teases the Return of Mystery Character and 'Meaner' Season 5
- Kanye West and Everyone, Including Taylor Swift, Sleep Naked in His 'Famous' Video
- 'Suicide Squad' Director Confirms the Presence of A.R.G.U.S.
- Kendall Jenner Rocks Pixie Haircut at Givenchy Fashion Show With Bella Hadid and More
- Teresa Palmer Finds Someone's Name Carved in New 'Lights Out' Trailer
- Liam Hemsworth Defends His 2012 Engagement to Miley Cyrus
- Jamie Foxx's Wild Night Out: Boozing and Grinding With Mystery Women
- Listen to Jamie Lynn Spears' Comeback Single 'Sleepover'