Pregnant Lily Allen: Marriage Is Not an Urgent Thing
Pregnant singer Lily Allen is in no rush to walk down the aisle - because she wants to concentrate on motherhood first. The "Smile" hitmaker and her boyfriend Sam Cooper are expecting their first child together and the star is adamant he's the one for her.
Allen admits she would love to marry the building contractor one day, but insists expanding her brood takes priority over a wedding. She tells Britain's Sunday Mirror, "It's not down to me. Of course I want to get married to Sam. But I certainly won't be getting married while I'm pregnant."
"There's no way. I'll need at least a year and a bit (to plan a wedding). But who knows, I want more kids so I could be pregnant again by then. Then I'll need at least four years (before marriage). It's not an urgent thing - but one day a wedding would be great."
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21 Cast Photos: Meet 30 Girls Vying for Nick Viall's Heart