Zac Efron Doesn't Mind Having Fans' Off-Duty Encounters
Actor Zac Efron doesn't mind fans approaching him when he's off-duty - because his fame has afforded the actor "so much". The 22-year-old star has gained a loyal following since shooting to fame at the beginning of the "High School Musical" franchise when he was still a teenager.
He's constantly tailed by photographers hoping to catch a snap of the star and his girlfriend, Vanessa Hudgens. But although Efron admits he would sometimes love to be anonymous, he is fine with being recognized - because there are so many upsides to fame.
He tells the BBC, "Yeah, you have that thought (to be anonymous) every once in a while. I'd probably do the simplest things - it's the small things you miss that you can't do. When you take a look at the big picture, which I remind myself to do as much as possible, you just remember this (fame) has afforded me so much."
"I've got so much out of this, so the small things I can do without for a whole - there's a big upside."
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'