Zac Efron Doesn't Mind Having Fans' Off-Duty Encounters
Actor Zac Efron doesn't mind fans approaching him when he's off-duty - because his fame has afforded the actor "so much". The 22-year-old star has gained a loyal following since shooting to fame at the beginning of the "High School Musical" franchise when he was still a teenager.
He's constantly tailed by photographers hoping to catch a snap of the star and his girlfriend, Vanessa Hudgens. But although Efron admits he would sometimes love to be anonymous, he is fine with being recognized - because there are so many upsides to fame.
He tells the BBC, "Yeah, you have that thought (to be anonymous) every once in a while. I'd probably do the simplest things - it's the small things you miss that you can't do. When you take a look at the big picture, which I remind myself to do as much as possible, you just remember this (fame) has afforded me so much."
"I've got so much out of this, so the small things I can do without for a whole - there's a big upside."
- Priscilla Presley's Taking Care of Lisa Marie Presley's Twin Girls Amid Nasty Custody Battle
- Pregnant Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Covers Baby Bump in Trench Coat on Lunch Date With Jason Statham
- Fergie Shows Off Pert Derriere in Cheeky Instagram Picture
- George Clooney Finally Opens Up About Amal's Pregnancy
- Adele Named Top Music Legend of the Future
- Taron Egerton Is Seen Filming 'Robin Hood: Origins' in Croatia
- Possible 'Jurassic World 2' Plot Details Revealed
- 'Sherlock' Could Get Axed, Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman's Busy Schedules Are to Blame