Zac Efron Doesn't Mind Having Fans' Off-Duty Encounters
Actor Zac Efron doesn't mind fans approaching him when he's off-duty - because his fame has afforded the actor "so much". The 22-year-old star has gained a loyal following since shooting to fame at the beginning of the "High School Musical" franchise when he was still a teenager.
He's constantly tailed by photographers hoping to catch a snap of the star and his girlfriend, Vanessa Hudgens. But although Efron admits he would sometimes love to be anonymous, he is fine with being recognized - because there are so many upsides to fame.
He tells the BBC, "Yeah, you have that thought (to be anonymous) every once in a while. I'd probably do the simplest things - it's the small things you miss that you can't do. When you take a look at the big picture, which I remind myself to do as much as possible, you just remember this (fame) has afforded me so much."
"I've got so much out of this, so the small things I can do without for a whole - there's a big upside."
More Zac Efron News
- Khloe Kardashian Files for Divorce From Lamar Odom Again
- Jamie Bell in Talks to Be the New James Bond
- First Look at Katherine Waterston's Daniels in 'Alien: Covenant' Image
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Plan $10M Lawsuit to Silence Former Bodyguard
- Justin Bieber Spotted on Dinner Date With Nicola Peltz
- Take a Peek at Gwen Stefani's 'Misery' Music Video in This Teaser
- Miranda Lambert Closes Her Boutique, Sells Building to Ex-Husband Blake Shelton
- 'DWTS' Pro Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Expecting First Child, but Something Upset Them