Zac Efron Doesn't Mind Having Fans' Off-Duty Encounters
Actor Zac Efron doesn't mind fans approaching him when he's off-duty - because his fame has afforded the actor "so much". The 22-year-old star has gained a loyal following since shooting to fame at the beginning of the "High School Musical" franchise when he was still a teenager.
He's constantly tailed by photographers hoping to catch a snap of the star and his girlfriend, Vanessa Hudgens. But although Efron admits he would sometimes love to be anonymous, he is fine with being recognized - because there are so many upsides to fame.
He tells the BBC, "Yeah, you have that thought (to be anonymous) every once in a while. I'd probably do the simplest things - it's the small things you miss that you can't do. When you take a look at the big picture, which I remind myself to do as much as possible, you just remember this (fame) has afforded me so much."
"I've got so much out of this, so the small things I can do without for a whole - there's a big upside."
More Zac Efron News
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?
- Donald Glover Addresses Lando Casting Rumor in Han Solo Movie