Zac Efron Doesn't Mind Having Fans' Off-Duty Encounters
Actor Zac Efron doesn't mind fans approaching him when he's off-duty - because his fame has afforded the actor "so much". The 22-year-old star has gained a loyal following since shooting to fame at the beginning of the "High School Musical" franchise when he was still a teenager.
He's constantly tailed by photographers hoping to catch a snap of the star and his girlfriend, Vanessa Hudgens. But although Efron admits he would sometimes love to be anonymous, he is fine with being recognized - because there are so many upsides to fame.
He tells the BBC, "Yeah, you have that thought (to be anonymous) every once in a while. I'd probably do the simplest things - it's the small things you miss that you can't do. When you take a look at the big picture, which I remind myself to do as much as possible, you just remember this (fame) has afforded me so much."
"I've got so much out of this, so the small things I can do without for a whole - there's a big upside."
More Zac Efron News
- Laura Prepon Expecting First Child With Ben Foster
- Tom Brady on His Friendship With Donald Trump: Why Is It Such a Big Deal?
- 'Celebrity Apprentice' Recap: Technical Difficulty Causes More Termination
- 'Saturday Night Live' Writer Is Suspended for Mocking Barron Trump on Twitter
- Soulja Boy Charged on Suspicion of Illegally Possessing Firearms
- 'The Bachelor' Recap: Tension Between Corinne and Other Girls Is About to Get Physical
- 'Star Wars: Episode VIII' Gets Official Title, Mark Hamill Reacts
- Michelle Williams Reveals She Was 'Inconsolable' After Leaving Shared Home With Heath Ledger