Myleene Klass Confirms Pregnancy on Twitter
British singer Myleene Klass is pregnant with her second child. The former "Hear'Say" star announced the news to her Twitter.com followers, declaring: "Woo hoo! I'm pregnant! So happy!!"
She added, "Crikey, still reading all your msgs (messages). Bumps (sic) gona have a lot of aunts and uncles! X" The baby will be Klass' second with fiance Graham Quinn; they already share three-year-old daughter Ava.
Klass and Quinn have been engaged for five years and she recently postponed the wedding plan. "I told Gray I am tired of waiting and suggested a quick wedding in Vegas. But he replied, 'Just because you want to make it quick doesn't mean it has to be painful!' So we've hit stalemate again," she said.
But she also talked about having a large family, saying "Ava said to me the other day, 'I miss my sisters'. I said, 'Oh really? How many sisters do you have or do you want?'. She said she'd like two. I'd love her to have seven sisters. I don't think I could love anybody as much as I love Ava, but I have two siblings and I don't feel my mum loved any of us less."
- Louis Tomlinson Files for Joint Custody of His Son With Briana Jungwirth
- Iggy Azalea Addresses Nick Young Baby Rumor, Reveals She Caught Him Cheating on Camera
- 'Ghostbusters' Cast Show Off the New Gadgets in Latest Featurette
- HBO Officially Confirms Jon Snow's True Parentage With This 'Game of Thrones' Infographic
- New 'Star Trek Beyond' Character Poster Shows Jaylah on Cap's Chair
- Lady GaGa and Taylor Kinney's Wedding Plan Reportedly Shelved Because of This
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Make Out in Rome, Fans Say Their Romance Is 'Staged'
- Watch James Van Der Beek Channel Diplo to Promote Mad Decent Block Party