Myleene Klass Confirms Pregnancy on Twitter
British singer Myleene Klass is pregnant with her second child. The former "Hear'Say" star announced the news to her Twitter.com followers, declaring: "Woo hoo! I'm pregnant! So happy!!"
She added, "Crikey, still reading all your msgs (messages). Bumps (sic) gona have a lot of aunts and uncles! X" The baby will be Klass' second with fiance Graham Quinn; they already share three-year-old daughter Ava.
Klass and Quinn have been engaged for five years and she recently postponed the wedding plan. "I told Gray I am tired of waiting and suggested a quick wedding in Vegas. But he replied, 'Just because you want to make it quick doesn't mean it has to be painful!' So we've hit stalemate again," she said.
But she also talked about having a large family, saying "Ava said to me the other day, 'I miss my sisters'. I said, 'Oh really? How many sisters do you have or do you want?'. She said she'd like two. I'd love her to have seven sisters. I don't think I could love anybody as much as I love Ava, but I have two siblings and I don't feel my mum loved any of us less."
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March