Myleene Klass Confirms Pregnancy on Twitter
British singer Myleene Klass is pregnant with her second child. The former "Hear'Say" star announced the news to her Twitter.com followers, declaring: "Woo hoo! I'm pregnant! So happy!!"
She added, "Crikey, still reading all your msgs (messages). Bumps (sic) gona have a lot of aunts and uncles! X" The baby will be Klass' second with fiance Graham Quinn; they already share three-year-old daughter Ava.
Klass and Quinn have been engaged for five years and she recently postponed the wedding plan. "I told Gray I am tired of waiting and suggested a quick wedding in Vegas. But he replied, 'Just because you want to make it quick doesn't mean it has to be painful!' So we've hit stalemate again," she said.
But she also talked about having a large family, saying "Ava said to me the other day, 'I miss my sisters'. I said, 'Oh really? How many sisters do you have or do you want?'. She said she'd like two. I'd love her to have seven sisters. I don't think I could love anybody as much as I love Ava, but I have two siblings and I don't feel my mum loved any of us less."
- Louis Tomlinson Mourning the Loss of His Mother Who Dies of Leukemia
- Woody Harrelson Hell Bent on Killing Caesar in 'War for the Planet of the Apes' Trailer
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation
- Britney Spears Mispronounces Tinashe's Name During Onstage Performance
- Tegan and Sara Release 'Miami Vice'-Inspired 'Dying to Know' Video
- Seth Meyers Will End 2016 With Jennifer Lawrence, Arnold Schwarzenegger and More
- Liam Payne Blasts Louis Walsh for Dissing His Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl
- Demi Moore Annoys Mila Kunis for 'Butting in' After Birth of Her Son With Ashton Kutcher