Myleene Klass Confirms Pregnancy on Twitter
British singer Myleene Klass is pregnant with her second child. The former "Hear'Say" star announced the news to her Twitter.com followers, declaring: "Woo hoo! I'm pregnant! So happy!!"
She added, "Crikey, still reading all your msgs (messages). Bumps (sic) gona have a lot of aunts and uncles! X" The baby will be Klass' second with fiance Graham Quinn; they already share three-year-old daughter Ava.
Klass and Quinn have been engaged for five years and she recently postponed the wedding plan. "I told Gray I am tired of waiting and suggested a quick wedding in Vegas. But he replied, 'Just because you want to make it quick doesn't mean it has to be painful!' So we've hit stalemate again," she said.
But she also talked about having a large family, saying "Ava said to me the other day, 'I miss my sisters'. I said, 'Oh really? How many sisters do you have or do you want?'. She said she'd like two. I'd love her to have seven sisters. I don't think I could love anybody as much as I love Ava, but I have two siblings and I don't feel my mum loved any of us less."
- Oscars 2017: Mahershala Ali, 'Suicide Squad' and 'Fantastic Beasts' Are First Winners
- Report: Britney Spears Is Expecting a Child With Sam Asghari
- New 'Iron Fist' Photos Show Danny Rand in Action, Actor Responds to White-Washing Controversy
- Report: Blac Chyna Is Pregnant With Rob Kardashian's Second Baby
- Future Scores Fourth No. 1 Album With 'Future' on Billboard 200
- Oscars 2017: Felicity Jones, Taraji P. Henson, Chrissy Teigen Stun on Red Carpet
- Selena Gomez Sweetly Calls The Weeknd 'Baby' on Instagram
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24