Myleene Klass Confirms Pregnancy on Twitter
British singer Myleene Klass is pregnant with her second child. The former "Hear'Say" star announced the news to her Twitter.com followers, declaring: "Woo hoo! I'm pregnant! So happy!!"
She added, "Crikey, still reading all your msgs (messages). Bumps (sic) gona have a lot of aunts and uncles! X" The baby will be Klass' second with fiance Graham Quinn; they already share three-year-old daughter Ava.
Klass and Quinn have been engaged for five years and she recently postponed the wedding plan. "I told Gray I am tired of waiting and suggested a quick wedding in Vegas. But he replied, 'Just because you want to make it quick doesn't mean it has to be painful!' So we've hit stalemate again," she said.
But she also talked about having a large family, saying "Ava said to me the other day, 'I miss my sisters'. I said, 'Oh really? How many sisters do you have or do you want?'. She said she'd like two. I'd love her to have seven sisters. I don't think I could love anybody as much as I love Ava, but I have two siblings and I don't feel my mum loved any of us less."
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunners Help Jimmy Kimmel Poke Fun at Hodor Twist
- Is Marriage on the Cards for Sandra Bullock and Boyfriend Bryan Randall?
- Chloe Grace Moretz Gets New Sweet Tattoo. See the Pic!
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' Star Frank Dillane Arrested Following Altercation With Security Guard
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?
- Take a Look at Pink's Awkward Reaction When Her Celebrity Crush Johnny Depp Surprises Her
- Brad Pitt Saves Young Girl From Being Crushed by Excited Fans. See His Heroic Action!