Reggae Star Bounty Killer Accused of Hitting Woman With Hammer
Grammy-nominated reggae star Bounty Killer was arrested on Saturday, September 18 night on suspicion of assaulting a female companion in his native Jamaica. The Kingston-born star, real name Rodney Price, was taken into custody after a woman turned up at the Constant Spring Police Station bleeding, claiming Price "beat her up".
According to police, the alleged incident occurred at his Oakland Apartments residence in St. Andrew. Deputy Superintendent Altermoth Campbell tells the Jamaica Observer, "She turned up here sometime after six and said that he used a hammer to beat her up."
Price was charged with wounding, and remained in custody as WENN went to press. He is expected to appear in court next week.
The incident comes just months after Bounty Killer spent two weeks behind bars in April, after he was arrested by the Constant Spring police for allegedly assaulting his girlfriend. The complainant, Kadeem Baker, eventually dropped her claims against him.
- Kris Jenner Comes Under Fire for Allegedly Photoshopping Her Latest Instagram Pic
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoniex' Confirmed to Introduce Dazzler
- Jennifer Lopez Claps Back at Haters for Accusing Her of Photoshopping Her Abs
- Bella Thorne and Scott Disick Holding Hands After a Night of Partying and Boozing
- Johnny Depp Sorry for Joking About Assassinating President Donald Trump
- Report: Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Are Spoiling Their Surrogate
- Kristen Stewart Caught Cheating on Stella Maxwell With Ex Alicia Cargile
- Find Out What George and Amal Clooney's Twin Kids Will Inherit When They Turn 21