Reggae Star Bounty Killer Accused of Hitting Woman With Hammer
Grammy-nominated reggae star Bounty Killer was arrested on Saturday, September 18 night on suspicion of assaulting a female companion in his native Jamaica. The Kingston-born star, real name Rodney Price, was taken into custody after a woman turned up at the Constant Spring Police Station bleeding, claiming Price "beat her up".
According to police, the alleged incident occurred at his Oakland Apartments residence in St. Andrew. Deputy Superintendent Altermoth Campbell tells the Jamaica Observer, "She turned up here sometime after six and said that he used a hammer to beat her up."
Price was charged with wounding, and remained in custody as WENN went to press. He is expected to appear in court next week.
The incident comes just months after Bounty Killer spent two weeks behind bars in April, after he was arrested by the Constant Spring police for allegedly assaulting his girlfriend. The complainant, Kadeem Baker, eventually dropped her claims against him.
- Taylor Swift Makes Donation to Hospital That Saved Her Godson
- Daniel Radcliffe Eyed for 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child' Movie Trilogy
- Mary J. Blige to Guest Star on 'How to Get Away with Murder'
- Ryan Reynolds Paid 'Deadpool' Screenwriters With His Own Money
- Rob Kardashian Finally Opens Up on Why He Ditched Kim Kardashian's Wedding
- Drake and Rihanna Nuzzling and Holding Hands in Miami
- 'Stranger Things' Officially Renewed for Season 2 - Watch the Teaser Here!
- Chris Stapleton, Carrie Underwood, Keith Urban Lead Nominations for 2016 CMA Awards