Reggae Star Bounty Killer Accused of Hitting Woman With Hammer
Grammy-nominated reggae star Bounty Killer was arrested on Saturday, September 18 night on suspicion of assaulting a female companion in his native Jamaica. The Kingston-born star, real name Rodney Price, was taken into custody after a woman turned up at the Constant Spring Police Station bleeding, claiming Price "beat her up".
According to police, the alleged incident occurred at his Oakland Apartments residence in St. Andrew. Deputy Superintendent Altermoth Campbell tells the Jamaica Observer, "She turned up here sometime after six and said that he used a hammer to beat her up."
Price was charged with wounding, and remained in custody as WENN went to press. He is expected to appear in court next week.
The incident comes just months after Bounty Killer spent two weeks behind bars in April, after he was arrested by the Constant Spring police for allegedly assaulting his girlfriend. The complainant, Kadeem Baker, eventually dropped her claims against him.
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked