Reggae Star Bounty Killer Accused of Hitting Woman With Hammer
Grammy-nominated reggae star Bounty Killer was arrested on Saturday, September 18 night on suspicion of assaulting a female companion in his native Jamaica. The Kingston-born star, real name Rodney Price, was taken into custody after a woman turned up at the Constant Spring Police Station bleeding, claiming Price "beat her up".
According to police, the alleged incident occurred at his Oakland Apartments residence in St. Andrew. Deputy Superintendent Altermoth Campbell tells the Jamaica Observer, "She turned up here sometime after six and said that he used a hammer to beat her up."
Price was charged with wounding, and remained in custody as WENN went to press. He is expected to appear in court next week.
The incident comes just months after Bounty Killer spent two weeks behind bars in April, after he was arrested by the Constant Spring police for allegedly assaulting his girlfriend. The complainant, Kadeem Baker, eventually dropped her claims against him.
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7