Reggae Star Bounty Killer Accused of Hitting Woman With Hammer
Grammy-nominated reggae star Bounty Killer was arrested on Saturday, September 18 night on suspicion of assaulting a female companion in his native Jamaica. The Kingston-born star, real name Rodney Price, was taken into custody after a woman turned up at the Constant Spring Police Station bleeding, claiming Price "beat her up".
According to police, the alleged incident occurred at his Oakland Apartments residence in St. Andrew. Deputy Superintendent Altermoth Campbell tells the Jamaica Observer, "She turned up here sometime after six and said that he used a hammer to beat her up."
Price was charged with wounding, and remained in custody as WENN went to press. He is expected to appear in court next week.
The incident comes just months after Bounty Killer spent two weeks behind bars in April, after he was arrested by the Constant Spring police for allegedly assaulting his girlfriend. The complainant, Kadeem Baker, eventually dropped her claims against him.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival